Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,826 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? (920 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
you have not offered her money
nothing
but she calls you a 'handsome man'
and she makes you see her unclothedness
and makes you touch her buttox

and she has memorized your phone number

could this be love?
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
NO...the bible calls it 'lust of the flesh'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by libertyfather(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Guy ur gorking issue, asking questions here is wasting of time sef

1 Like

Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
vybzkartel:
you have not offered her money nothing but she calls you a 'handsome man' and she makes you see her unclothedness and makes you touch her buttox
and she has memorized your phone number
could this be love?
I dont get it
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by NiRfreak(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
she finds you interesting and sexually attractive.......love is more divine it does not come easily.
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by mumumugu(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
She is Free with you
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by vybzkartel: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I dont get it

Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by Imoy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
That one na Olosho gone wrong
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
If you ask me, Na who i go ask..
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by psalmuelwater(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: If She Is Prepared To Strip Before You, Does That Mean She Loves You? by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2015
No!!! She is just Hot

(1) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game "Endless Story" / Hello / This Guy Sent Me Friend Request On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.