Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. (60606 Views)

Important Tip For All Dog Lovers On Nairaland / Dog Lovers And Owners Around Ojodu Berger/alagbole/akute..lets Meet Here / Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 5:21pm On May 21, 2016
Talk with this guy- 08057141767 he is the owner of the neopolitan mastif. I asked that question so as to know if you truly need it. This is not your first time. I even called so that we can drive to the man's house you never picked/responded. Don't know what was on your mind though.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 5:23pm On May 21, 2016
firstworld:
Oga. I need answers not questions. If you have, let's have d pix
Talk with this guy- 08057141767 he is the owner of the neopolitan mastif. I asked that question so as to know if you truly need it. This is not your first time. I even called so that we can drive to the man's house you never picked/responded. Don't know what was on your mind though.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
Have you spoken with or seen him?
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by skylar89: 7:35am On May 31, 2016
add me to the group ... 08167325324
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by carl2: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
KINDLY ADDED ME TO PH BREEDER WHATSAPP 08035416163
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by dochman779: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
ad. d me up with this number 08129180254
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by ewiewi39(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
add me on the WhatsApp group 07056726205....
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by osomegbe(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2016
How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion)

Reposting to my people here. gotten from NL

Yesterday, as I was travelling to Owerri, I learnt a new stuff which I want to share with you. It was from a fascinating lecture given by the driver that drove the vehicle I boarded. The 2 hours journey seemed like a 30 minutes drive as the driver fantastically turned the journey to a fun filled one. It all started when he nearly jammed a dog which was trying to cross the highway. To cut the story short, let me 'fast forward' it.

According to the driver, nobody can come to his house with any type of weapon without his dog detecting them. "My dog can detect anybody with gun no matter how the gun is hidden and can successfully disarm an armed robber" he boasted. This prompted a question from us, the passengers. "Driver, how did you train your dog to be this intelligent" we asked. He said that he will tell us but it will cost us a little amount of money. We promised to find him some money after the lecture. After much pleadings from the passengers, he agreed to teach us.

"It is very simple", he said. "get an AK-47 bullet or bullet of any gun of your choice and put it in a boiling water. After the water has boiled for about 5 minutes, use the boiled water to do garri just the way you normally prepare eba. Now, mold the prepared garri into balls. Put the garri balls in the plate you use to give food to your dog and add your dog's favorite soup on top of the garri. Give the food to your dog to eat." He continued. "After eating the food, your dog will become very aggressive and you may need to put it in chains during the day and open the chains only at night", he added.

After some days of eating the eba, according to the driver, no armed person with evil intention can near your house without the dog barking aggressively at him. If the dog is not in chain, it will pursue the person like Usain Bolt and bite the hell out of him until the guy confesses.

There were mixed reactions by the passengers. Some believed the driver while some doubted him. From the seriousness in the driver's face, I can't tell if he was just joking because he seem to mean every single word from his mouth. When we reached our final bus stop, a safety officer from the car handed a thousand naira note to him which he gladly collected with great excitement.

What do you think guys? Have you tried this or heard about it before? If you know any way to make a dog become a detective, please kindly share in the comments box below. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Please, if you know you've not been added into the forum and you reside in port harcourt. Kindly drop you contacts so you can be added.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Stancrus(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
logadims:
Please, if you know you've not been added into the forum and you reside in port harcourt. Kindly drop you contacts so you can be added.
Nice One logadims I Recommend your Efforts With Time And dedication We shall surely Get There...
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by LRGROUP: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
logadims:

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stancrus:
Nice One logadims I Recommend your Efforts With Time And dedication We shall surely Get There...
yes oh! We shall surely get there; by God's grace.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by kelsmic: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Woooow. Been a loooooong time. Hello ph breeders and dog lovers. Nice job all. Kudos.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by orlard3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Order for ur pure thick leather dog collar n leash ......08053030955 watsapp

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by kelsmic: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Still following this thread...its still active.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by dmode: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
;DGreetings...I dy follow you behind you sir

1 Like

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
We are very! Very!! Or will i say, extrta-ordinarily ACTIVE.... Kudus to all the excos(action committee) and every member of the association. Indeed we're getting somewhere...

1 Like

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
If you are in port Harcourt and you a dog lover or breeder kindly drop your contact here, so that you can be added.... You are really missing lots of goodies......

1 Like

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2016
We just had our pre-dog walk on Saturday 5th of November 2016. All these are just a fraction of what happened....

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2016
More......

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
More....

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2016
More...

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Let me end with these...... Though there are still loads of them remaining.

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by logadims: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Not forgetting our logo....

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by lollipop29: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Pure breed Boerboel puppies for sale. Contact Prince : 08033945551

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by kelsmic: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2016
great Job Sir Logadims... pretty soon, Ph will paste her name properly on the Dog map.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by jamesndoh: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
neapolitan mastiff for sale @ 60k call or whatsapp 07011635385 available in ph

Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
logadims:
Please if you're a dog owner, and you reside in Port Harcourt.
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by henrhiy: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by henrhiy: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
08102100493..pls add me..pls
Re: All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. by odiereke(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls add me 08039279878

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / The Goat Named Jonathan And The Chimpanzee Named Patience - Throwback Pics / Man Hawks Dog In Traffic In Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.