Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Uniben Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Update (1514 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Breaking News!!!uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike;uniben UPDATE / Uniben Update(very Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Update by ozim(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2009
Greatest incoming unibenite,

well,from me to all those that put uniben as their first choice and scored 200 and above in the UME exams,i say i hail you all.
well,i want to keep you inform so that you will not be dform about the up coming PUME exam for this year,i will tell you the truth about uniben,please,have it in mind that there is only one way that leads into great uniben. that is prayer and reading hard to pass your PUME,cos its a very straight forword exam,if you pass be rest assured you are in and if you fail don't waste your money to the hands of fake admission,cos there is nothing like second chance or list as you may call it,so joy to the wise,joy to you and refuse to be a fool this year.
the PUME exam will be coming up this year and its only for those that put uniben as firt choice and score 200 and above in the UME exam,no date has being fixed yet,so don't worry i will go you good by updating you with every info about the exam ok,but please you will do yourself more good by reading hard,the exam is 45 questions based on english and general paper ok,best of luck as you prepare and put God in your reading.

for any question you can reach me on 07031803124,plz,no flashing,no night calls better still send me text or email on netlord001@yahoo.com

zeno
Re: Uniben Update by africanben: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2009
www.unibenforum.com launching soon, please, register now.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Vacancy / My Sponsor For Uk Tier4 Student Visa: / Richmond Open University Is Approved Uninversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.