Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH (50375 Views)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Eureka123(f): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
It wasn't in the hand of the mob to take vengeance. Jungle justice brings out the barbarism in humans.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by magicminister: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I tire for this country ah swear!!

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by LBanks(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
RIP OYETOLA ISMAILA ADEBAYO (March 1984 to September 2015),

You were one of the best friends I ever came across, we shall meet again in heaven Ismaila
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by samscholes: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
BLOOD FOR BLOOD
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by funkiebully: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Its yolobad again.

The crime committers.

Thought they don't move to other ppl region, what are they doing in port harcourt?

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Dennis07(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Viewer discretion

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by MilitaryMinded(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
They are the real murderers....... Unfortunately nothing will be done about it and they will all go scott free...... Government need to make jungle justice a crime punishable by jail time
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by mcgaius: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adebayo Oyetayo from south west? What was he doing in PH?I thought they Don't travel? Well Rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.
shut up ode

3 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by femo86(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Put Viewer's Discretion nah.....u don make my phone screen crack now embarassed cry
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by smudge2079(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jungle justice, when will it stop
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by azzima(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.
So what will you say about white serial killers??what will you say about the white man that goes to a school and kill over 100 little children FOR NO APPARENT Reason? The WHITE men that goes to the movie theaters and start unleashing bullets on INNOCENT movie goers? ??Gerrarahere jor!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by EASY39(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Portharcout and gory killings..
So many psychopaths in that state..

You can't tell me someone that killed another human being like this aint a psychopath with no traces of empathy...
scroll bck and read again this time slowly

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
ogashman:
an eye for an eye would make d world go blind.

Nigeria population lesser by two.
those that just came into existence today nko. Do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by billyG(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

But the younger brother was mentally unhinged, so why kill him too? The mob action is just plain dumb.
So they shld leave him so that he kill another & another.....nth when his mentus don raised to power 10 already.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
cry
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by CherishedIma(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

But the younger brother was mentally unhinged, so why kill him too? The mob action is just plain dumb.

Very very dumb I must say. If the brother is mentally unstable why beat him to death when he didn't do it in his right mind. Now what is the difference btw d jungle killers nd d mentally unstable guy who killed his brother?

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by neocortex: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:

This an another unstable brother , hope
you don't have an elder brother to kill ?

3 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by kindim(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:

TRUE TALK MEHN
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by tgmservice: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Its been a long day without you my friend and I tell you all about it when I see you again
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
That pic, is the pic of the boy that was killed by his mentally unstable brother.... He hit a hammer on his head....
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by nephemmy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Real life horror movie..hummn
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Bollinger(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
azzima:
So what will you say about white serial killers??what will you say about the white man that goes to a school and kill over 100 little children FOR NO APPARENT Reason? The WHITE men that goes to the movie theaters and start unleashing bullets on INNOCENT movie goers? ??Gerrarahere jor!!!!!!

The difference is the perpertrators were caught and punished. What punishment will the mob get?
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by dokJ: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
very graphic picture.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by SeanDada1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
The insane brother (isyaka) tried to kill other people too. People were running for their dear life. Beating him to death was not proper. I commiserate with the families if the deceased.

Bonapart:
Mob did the worst: why take his life.
He has nothing to lose but his family

I hate jungle justice
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by MrImole: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by sannirules(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
You really need to start thinking before u talk. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by donjj2004: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
RIP Good friend just that your parents shouldn't have kept your mentally unstable brother at home, now two brothers dead. A COOL HUMBLE GUY IS GONE...
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by OutOnBail(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bleep the police. Detaining a mercilessly beaten individual. A mentally unstable man for that sake. And death to all those who beat this dude. Gosh, the dude is unstable. Now, the family has to deal with two dead dudes.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by theunusualmoon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello bro.I don't mean to bother you and I am sorry for your loss.can you please share more information with us.

Was the attack spontaneous or has he been attacking his brother before? Why keep him in the house since he's aggressive to the point where he attacks people with hammers.
tgmservice:
Its been a long day without you my friend and I tell you all about it when I see you again

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Aromas: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity.
Shoro niyen?

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this world on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.
Bros you funny o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.