Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,035 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH (50390 Views)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by azzima(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bollinger:

The difference is the perpertrators were caught and punished. What punishment will the mob get?
that's not my point here. You started by berating the black man's uncouth animalistic mentality and I countered by telling that white men are even worse because when they do their own killing,it is FOR NO REASON AT ALL!......How will you defend white serial killers??who hunt human beings like animals FOR NO REASON AT ALL??
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by raphy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
u mst b a racist
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Babalegba(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.
Well said. Nigeria can be likened to a jungle full of vicious selfish wild beasts
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Bollinger(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
azzima:
that's not my point here. You started by berating the black man's uncouth animalistic mentality and I countered by telling that white men are even worse because when they do their own killing,it is FOR NO REASON AT ALL!......How will you defend white serial killers??who hunt human beings like animals FOR NO REASON AT ALL??

Bad things happen everywhere in the world, there is no way to avoid that. What is important is the reactions to the the said "bad" thing. Do you go about jubilating over it, or do you find ways to punish those who perpetrated it and try to fix it so that it does not happen again. In Nigeria, People are jumping up for joy over jungle justice. How is that normal? You will never see that in America. That, my friend, is the difference.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lord if these are signs of the last days please forgive me of all my sins and accept me into your kingdom. These signs are just too obvious cry
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by ThisMeansWAR: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
scroll bck and read again this time slowly
whatever transpired, nobody deserves to be killed that way. That's the point .. Only a psychopath kills that way.. Aluu 4 comes to mind .
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by KruggerINC(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Mob did the worst: why take his life.
He has nothing to lose but his family

I hate jungle justice

Are they bloodthirsty in that part of the country or is it me?After the Alu murders we thought mob lynching would cool down in those parts.I pity d family sha.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by otokx(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mob action thrives because of the obvious inadequacies in our legal system.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by PecE2Make: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
I know these brothers. There mother is the cause of this tragedy. Many years back, the late younger brother developed mental illness and suggestion wer.e made by friends and neighbors to the mother for immediate attention but she always say 'my son is not mad, that thunder will fire anyone wishing his son mad' She what negligence has caused her. He used hammer to send his elder brother to the grave. RIP
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Eluwilussit(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
billyG:

So they shld leave him so that he kill another & another.....nth when his mentus don raised to power 10 already.

He needed help, not mob action. Now the family has lost two sons, any how you look at it. embarassed embarassed
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Eluwilussit(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
CherishedIma:

Very very dumb I must say. If the brother is mentally unstable why beat him to death when he didn't do it in his right mind. Now what is the difference btw d jungle killers nd d mentally unstable guy who killed his brothers?

Different sides of the same coin! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by montezz(f): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Insanity at its peak! D earlier d govt do sumtn abt dz d better. Itz getting 2much...i dnt support murder bt i hate jungle justice. D guy was mentally unstable...dy shud v hand him over 2d police! I'm trying 2 picture d state d family wil be after losing 2young men in a day!
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by youngelder(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Jessssu! Bayo we served together in delta state.. in aboh lga. and i met him recently in rumukwurushi first bank atm...
. which kind life. rest in peace brother

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by binzubair(m): 12:26am On Sep 29, 2015
double loss to d diseased parent....
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by kingdavidG(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

Remember that as a race not a religious group there maker didn't curse them, even among them God has Giants and men who are terror to the Dark world [kingdom of darkness], and you are busy here cursing them, MAY EVERY CURSE YOU LAY ON THE BLACK RACE BE UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by zinaunreal(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

This is just the ones we know about that have been brought to light. Now imagine all the evils conspiracy that have transpired and actually succeeded.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by melodies: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Go back and read again, the pic is that of the slain brother killed by the mentally unstable one.

Besides both the killer and killed are brothers from another state resident in PH.

Their parents should have taken the insane one for treatment rather than defending the indefensible. After being advised of the possible health status of the boy, they were quoted as saying that "he is not mad".
Rip to the dead

ThisMeansWAR:
Portharcout and gory killings..
So many psychopaths in that state..

You can't tell me someone that killed another human being like this aint a psychopath with no traces of empathy...
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by flyforall: 2:27am On Sep 29, 2015
We need awareness on mental health issues in Nigeria and upgrade of Yaba left
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 29, 2015
cry cry RIP
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 29, 2015
bp
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2015
exlink10:
Adebayo Oyetayo Ismaila (pictured below) was reportedly murdered in cold blood by he's mentally unstable younger brother popularly known as African Michael Jackson. According to a LIB source, the unfortunate incident happened on Friday Sept 25th at Okene Street, Rumoukwurushi in PH.

After a neighbour alerted other residents of the area about what had happened, an angry mob descended on the younger brother and beat him mercilessly. He too died while in police custody from the injuries he sustained from the beating. Will bring an update on this later. For now see extremely gory photo from scene of the killer's beating.

- http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/gang-revenge-mob-kill-man-who-brutally.html#sthash.1CRe3we3.dpuf

He who fight by sword shall b kill by sword.Cool, since he can kill, he shld follow him to d world beyond n fight him.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by SeanDada1(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Raymondenyi:
That pic, is the pic of the boy that was killed by his mentally unstable brother.... He hit a hammer on his head....

Isyaka hammered Ismaila with hammer 4 times on his head from behind, while he was washing their bathroom.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Allureia: 6:26am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

For those clicking "Like" on this shite post there must be something wrong with your heads and destinies. Bible says as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. Gbam!@ poster do you watch Crime and investigation on DSTV at all? Can u compare some of those crimes with those committed in Naija? Or have u travelled out to see some unreported crimes happen? I am not saying what was done was good but saying black is a curse is a NO NO for me. Maybe you are the black curse because i know that being black is a blessing. Live with a positive mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Wonders shall never end! What a loss to the bereaved family! Anyway God grant them fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by melzabull(f): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
yorubads killing themselves in other peoples land. I thought they say they don't travel outside their slums?

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

you just said it all...nigeria I something else... a country of madness..
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by melzabull(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
SeanDada1:

Isyaka hammered Ismaila with hammer 4 times on his head from behind, while he was washing their bathroom.
Gosh...very barbaric!

isiaki....ismaili...hammerin...all sound similar.

These yolowba peeps are so evil

2 Likes

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

all humans are same!itts not aabout blackman, not only thaat blacks are cursed. Whites are cursed too. Why u dey taalk blebleble like imbeh?
- what happened during the slave era?
-what happened b4 the destruction of Sodom?
-what happens in their politics with the silent killing?
-if u are a blackman,attempt living out there and see if u won't get insults from white rascist. Their govt can't fight that but they can make gay rights stronger.
-why do we have so many stories of serial killers (white men)?

Come! No just use ur yeye talk make me vex. Everyone needs salvaation in a way. Me too I got some ...

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

all humans are same!itts not aabout blackman, not only thaat blacks are cursed. Whites are cursed too. Why u dey taalk blebleble like imbeh?
- what happened during the slave era?
-what happened b4 the destruction of Sodom?
-what happens in their politics with the silent killing?
-if u are a blackman,attempt living out there and see if u won't get insults from white rascist. Their govt can't fight that but they can make gay rights stronger.
-why do we have so many stories of serial killers (white men)?
-abi, those ISIS guys no be white men?
-what about the war in places like Afghanistan and Iran ?its been on for decades.

Come! No just use ur yeye talk make me vex. Everyone needs salvaation in a way. Me too I got some ...
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Ndeewonu: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
WWW!
Still mentally deranged
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Bonapart:
Mob did the worst: why take his life.
He has nothing to lose but his family

I hate jungle justice
Abi now. Why take law into our hands. Now the family has lost two sons all in the same day. I'm sure the mother wouldn't want him dead despite knowing he killed his brother. What a world!
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by HINCO(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.