Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH (50391 Views)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Coolcash1: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.

Your comment is superficial and lacking in truth...I am petrified that you believe evil is black man. This is very wrong. Being evil is not a function of colour, race, sex or tribe it boils down to the manly nature we are. What about the killings and atrocities going on in the west commited by whites.

Be aware that this kind of inhumane and satanic happening occur all over the world. We are only opportune to be hearing about this for now.

To this end, your conception and believe is far from the truth and self re-orientation is required.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmm, all I can type is 'Its a pity'
You sure say na only 'it is a pity' you type
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Sijo01(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
tombravo:
You sure say na only 'it is a pity' you type

cheesy cheesy
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:
I said it before and am saying it again.... The blackman should be nuked and wiped from the earths surface. Go all over the earth.... Anywhere you see the blackman, the amount of evil abounding there sends shivers down the spine. From Africa to America to Europe to Australia down to Asia, the blackman is like a curse. But It is also only in this part of the world called Nigeria that gory things happen with impunity. If it is not Boko Haram bombing people like fowls, it is the military cutting of their heads like goat. If it is not our neighbors from the west butchering human beings for money, it is my brothers from the East swallowing raw dollars in their their system all in a bid to launder money. If it is not a policeman climbing a moving bus and having his body shattered, it is a navy man shooting innocent IPOB members on a peaceful protest.

Do you know the most funny part, people will be there snapping with their phones and tablets while doing nothing! Nd things are going wrong!

To the whole world reading this, welcome to Nigeria where Satan saw its citizens and shouted.. "It is well with my soul". The amount of evil happening in this country on daily basis is enough to make one believe that hell is on this earth.
You just nailed it well bro! We are very wicked to the extent that we don't value human live at all.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by kennykg(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2015
Both the mentally unstable brother and mob committed murder. When you Nigerians stop jungle justice? Later you would start shouting other countries look at you in a different manner.
All the corporates of this act should be charged and jailed, they are just walking monsters.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by tammie24: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

You are just a common white ass-licker
Haven't you seen where the whites do worse?
So they should be wiped off the planet becacause the whites are saints abi
SMH
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
All these people taking human lives in the name of jungle justice... lost souls sold to the devil @ a very cheap price..God i love this country but i detest majority of her people SMH
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
tammie24:

You are just a common white ass-licker
Haven't you seen where the whites do worse?
So they should be wiped off the planet becacause the whites are saints abi
SMH

Cant u see what's going on with this jungle justice thing everyday? Even though the guy was wrong in killing his brother the police should be allowed to do their duty..okay he killed his brother & they killed him so who will kill them..cos they should be killed if there is any justice left ... but i dont agree with @exxell abt the racial comment
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by tammie24: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
runnazz:

Cant u see what's going on with this jungle justice thing everyday? Even though the guy was wrong in killing his brother the police should be allowed to do their duty..okay he killed his brother & they killed him so who will kill them..cos they should be killed if there is any justice left ... but i dont agree with @exxell abt the racial comment
The thing is, the mob was acting on emotions
The guy was mentally unstable for God's sake
Which means he didn't do it intentionally
And these people who obviously didn't know their history, probably saw the body of the elder one and went gaga!

But for exxellto say blacks should be wiped off from the surface of the earth is just...
Haba!!!
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Ndeewonu: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2015
exxell:

You have said this TRUTH now concerning the black and their stupidity, and people are laughing clapping for you...
But, when another says the TRUTH that a particular TERRORIST RELIGION is holding the world hostage everywhere you see them...
You would be number one to call for his head!!!

What a funny world!
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by ijoya2000(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Ismail a may your soul rest in peace.He was my course mate in FUTO.....short of words......
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Mike008(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Bitterness over the loss of one life resulted to the loss of another. Thats 2 lives lost. Weldone angry mob, for been senseless too.
People who participate in mob actions are not only guilty of the crime of murder but are also liable for the sin of Killing, where the victim dies.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Lykech: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
God have Mercy
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
tammie24:

The thing is, the mob was acting on emotions
The guy was mentally unstable for God's sake
Which means he didn't do it intentionally
And these people who obviously didn't know their history, probably saw the body of the elder one and went gaga!

But for exxellto say blacks should be wiped off from the surface of the earth is just...
Haba!!!

Yes but it's not enough to justify the mob action tho
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by alaskido(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is a pity. May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace. The father and mother of the mentally deranged son should have sent him to an asylum or put him in chains to avoid the loss of life.

This is a lesson learnt. Had I known is the brother of Mr too late. shocked

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by viviankate: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
first of all u no c his big head
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by tammie24: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
runnazz:

Yes but it's not enough to justify the mob action tho
Nothing justifies what the mob did
Infact they are more evil than the demon that took over the man that killed his brother cos they are aware about what they are doing and the implication but that guy that said blacks should be wiped off from the surface off the earth is just plain ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Bonapart(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Abi now. Why take law into our hands. Now the family has lost two sons all in the same day. I'm sure the mother wouldn't want him dead despite knowing he killed his brother. What a world!
you know mothers too well
They care too much
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by nelsonet222: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oh! What a pity on my friend Ismaila.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
tammie24:

Nothing justifies what the mob did
Infact they are more evil than the demon that took over the man that killed his brother cos they are aware about what they are doing and the implication but that guy that said blacks should be wiped off from the surface off the earth is just plain ignorant!
God bless u broff!

1 Like

Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by shadrama(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2015
The younger brother was my class mate in secondary school. What a pity. May their soul rest in peace.
ijoya2000:
Ismail a may your soul rest in peace.He was my course mate in FUTO.....short of words......
The younger brother was my class mate in secondary school. What a pity. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2015
Bonapart:
you know mothers too well
They care too much
Yeah,they do oooo. God help me to be a good one when I finally become one. Good morning
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by Bonapart(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah,they do oooo. God help me to be a good one when I finally become one. Good morning
i sent you a pm... did you receive it?
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Did he dieded

Thats the zoo we are in...

That guy must have shitttted himself before dieded...

What a sad way to go before died.
Re: Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH by dBard: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Blogs and their inaccuracies...

Dude isn't dead but on admission at a hospital in port harcourt for a fracture
Just saw him myself.

Bloggers are just terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.