Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (99326 Views)

Buhari's Health Not As Terrible As Speculated — Presidency / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / See List Of Speculated Nominees: Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm really looking forward to Prof Tam David west as the petroleum minister,

He said fuel can be sold for as low as 45naira in Nigeria.

I hope he does the magic.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
My brother Fashola case is majorly as a result of in house fightings btw him and Tinubu. Have you had about that news of late? They seem to have settled and the allegations have disappeared!Fashola is till one Nigerian that given the right environment would perform.
Scream:

Na wa oo... Allegations of heavy weight corruption is hanging on Amaechi... fashola is a technocrat (without heavyweights corruption Allegations abi?) . I throwaway nyash for you ooh...your thinking faculty must be on strike. Let a public office holder use 78 million naira of public funds to build a person website in a serious country like China and see the outcome.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ask Google??
kettykin:

Really, maybe I should be missing something here, please what makes him outstanding in his profession that makes him qualify for a ministerial post.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Adesina12: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Islamists hv only one place for women...on the bed
You must be very stupid, how many Muslim names on this list?
Oponu. Some people will never reason before taking.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by femmy82(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/
your dad but he isnt on the list..so its all ok
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by omogin(f): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
If Amaechi makes that list, I will bring APC down!

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by PecE2Make: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
I don't doubt Nigeria's speculation. " them say them say" will finally be what they said. believe me

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by femmy82(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Imanuelle:
I'm really looking forward to Prof Tam David west as the petroleum minister,

He said fuel can be sold for as low as 45naira in Nigeria.

I hope he does the magic.
even if petrol is sold at 1naira...u go still be ya poor self lol...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by jumobi1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
I see none from Imo but I'm guessing Anwukah will get the slot.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by U2ice(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Only femi falana n pat utomi....

Make d rest go die
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by softvio(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]after failed Mr Nl, what else ? grin

Dumbfvck

failure for your whole life na..lol
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Elobyte: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
I voted for APC during d 2015 election hopin dat they will transform nigeria,but i regrect doin dat becos Buhari nd his APC members hav nothin for nigeria nd her citizens.from one big mistake to ander worst mistake..infact Buhari is abig fool nd can not b in any compared to jonathan.i think Buhari should just enroll in adult education beco he has nothin u upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
femmy82:
even if petrol is sold at 1naira...u go still be ya poor self lol...

It's unwise to jump into conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Madam Due Process nko?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by OgologoDimkpa: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
So after all the hulla balloo about the Ministerial list by Mr Integrity, these are what he could come up with from over 170 millions Nigerians living in home and diaspora inclusive, Arrant nonsense! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by agarawu23(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
softvio:

failure for your whole life na..lol
[/s]

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by agarawu23(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
grin
CR77:
Ok nah, na dem Holy pass

So this list of names dem no corrupt abi

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nickymezor(f): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fake list kiss tho some might jst be dere sha
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by softvio(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
lolz.,thanks for showing us the pix of ur fai.led fa.ther
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by oludayoJr(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
where is Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora.

where is Senator olorunnimbe mamora.

where is Senator olorunnimbe mamora.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by STEPHMIDE(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
CR77:
Ok nah, na dem Holy pass

haha haha I think dey holy pass Judah Iscariot grin
CR77:
Ok nah, na dem Holy pass

haha haha I think dey holy pass Judah Iscariot
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by lawyer(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Honestly PMB would show that he is a very slow person if he took 4 months to pick these names that we already knew about that wrecked havoc on Nigeria? Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso that finished Kano and the ministry of defence & Olagunsoye that finished Lagos and Osun again? And APC would be abusing PDP meanwhile they cannot do anything in Nigeria without ex PDP Harlots.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by seniorbros(m): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
helinues:
Barely 48 hours to September 30, the deadline given by President Muhammadu Buhari, to release the list of his long-awaited ministerial nominees, the social media was again abuzz on Monday, with a list of politicians and technocrats who are speculated to make the ministerial nominees to be sent to the Senate tomorrow.

However, this list is not an official list from the Presidency. Again, this is not likely the real list because some names such as that of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Femi Falana and Engineer Segun Oni are all from Ekiti State. According to the constitution, the President must appoint a minister from each state.

Here is the list:

Prof. Tam David West
Femi Falana (SAN)
Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazu (rtd)
Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Wale Edun
Abubakar Malami (SAN).
Mrs. Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru
Chief Bode Mustapha
Engineer Segun Oni
Dr Kayode Fayemi
Dr. Abba Ruma
Chief Kanu Agabi
Donald Duke
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Rotimi Akeredolu
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso
Festus Odimegwu
Engineer Funsho Kupolokun
Yinka Folashade Oredola
Bisola Adegbenro
Isaiah Danjuma (son of TY Danjuma)
Dele Momodu
Kehinde Lawanson
Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN)
Pat Utomi
Charles Chukwuma Soludo

Meanwhile, as Nigerians await the official announcement from President Buhari:

* Who would you want to be on the list?
* Who would you want removed from the aforementioned names?

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/ministerial-list-see-list-of-speculated-nominees/

Assuming without conceding that this list is authentic, then more names will have to added to it. They are only 27 names this is against the constitutionally stipulated 36. Let's be patient, more names will be released.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by EmekaBlue(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pat Utomi must have stepped down frm d start and send his supporters to Buhari..Y he is among d list
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by ShammahBarnabas(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm fairly certain this list is not totally accurate. However, Charles Soludo seems like a bad idea to me. He has all the required prowess on paper, but the mess he made earlier must not be forgotten.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:
So no shekau?

With this long wait, I wa s expecting to see Paulo maldini on the list..

You know, maybe as our next minister for sportsport cheesy

Flippo Inzagi
Nesta
Brown
Dida
Shevchenko
Gattuso
Pirlo
Kaka
Zizo
Titi Henry
Rivaldo
Ronaldo (Brazil)
Ronaldinho
Beckham
Figo
Buffon
Guardiola
Walter Woodgate
Obafemi Martins
Victor Agahowa
El Hadji Diouf
Titi Camara

More Nominees will be listed soon
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by basilo101: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol, Tinubu's yoruba list, he will be disappointed.
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by bqlekan(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
rhema4u:

Flippo Inzagi
Nesta
Brown
Dida
Shevchenko
Gattuso
Pirlo
Kaka
Zizo
Titi Henry
Rivaldo
Ronaldo (Brazil)
Ronaldinho
Beckham
Figo
Buffon
Guardiola
Samuel Woodgate
Obafemi Martins
Victor Agahowa
El Hadji Diouf
Titi Camara

More Nominees will be listed soon
How many ministers sport wan have now?
Wetin El Hadji Diouf dey do there? That one na footballer or wrestler? Replace him with Barton or Balotelli
How you go forget Cantona?
Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have to raise the flag

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elobyte:
I voted for APC during d 2015 election hopin dat they will transform nigeria,but i regrect doin dat becos Buhari nd his APC members hav nothin for nigeria nd her citizens.from one big mistake to ander worst mistake..infact Buhari is abig fool nd can not b in any compared to jonathan.i think Buhari should just enroll in adult education beco he has nothin u upstairs

Re: Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:

How many ministers sport wan have now?
Wetin El Hadji Diouf dey do there? That one na footballer or wrestler? Replace him with Barton or Balotelli
How you go forget Cantona?

El Hadji Diouf - Minister of Defense (Internal)
Gattuso - Minister of Defense (External)

Yeah Eric Cantona smiley United

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.