Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. (57262 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow / Guide To Home Painting: Calculating Volume Of Paint Needed For Your Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
FastShipping:

Spyder,

Please, how much it cost to do plumbing of this house and the electrical?

Materials + workmanship = an average of N700,000 each, without the bathroom accessories or toilet fittings, or electrical fittings like lamps, lights, fittings and appliances, just wires and labor.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Updates on external designs and fixtures. .....

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wall and under decking plastering combining well with the electricians. ......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fully installed, Capenda submersible pump. Waiting for the generator so we can pump water.

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by dubemcapital(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2015
spyder880:
Updates on external designs and fixtures. .....

Hmmmm That's lovely Oga spyder good job!

You have good wokers too, the cement pop is awesome

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by EndiaSami: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
spyder880:
Anyone in my team better be very good at what they do, or they get the door.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Our borehole is now functional, we also bought a generator. .......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mufutau55(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
spyder880:
we also bought a generator. .......

What is the cost of this Thermocool Gen? Is this better than your usual Sumec-Firman? Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by SailorXY: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
This gen should not cost above #110k, I don't know about the east tho.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mrpally(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Both
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Everyone should move fast here, time is not our friend wink

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
We have decided to tear down the whole ceiling noggins of the upper living room. The design of the POP ceiling we want to hang here will need it be be a bit high. We will refit a higher ceiling wood tomorrow. The POP man is getting ready.

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
The cement POP works is ongoing. ........

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mrpally(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good job, inbox me your contact
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by Milaxx: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Great Job Spyder. how much did the borehole with pump cost.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
mrpally:
Good job, inbox me your contact

You can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033350750 or 07081821271. Thanks.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
The kitchen exit point closed, with a window for the kitchen store. .....

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
My designers are doing the first pillar. ........

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Another side of the fence.....

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
These are the gates we are considering for this house. ......

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Burglary proof, handrails, although we also have stainless on our minds. .........

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
We are doing some wall cutting designs outside .........

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
My carpenter had completed the ceiling reset. We are getting ready for the POP ceiling. .....

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
We commenced the ceiling works today. ........ I have very beautiful designs in my head........

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Working on the ceiling boards........

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Working on the cornice. ..........

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
We are planning a lot of beautiful stuff here..........

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by danny34(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Well done oga Spyder..... I prefer the first gate. I also prefer the stainless to the iron. Those are personal preferences though. May be you could put a belt on the wall outside that demarcate up and down so that three colours could be used. Massive transformation you are doing boss....

1 Like

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
danny34:
Well done oga Spyder..... I prefer the first gate. I also prefer the stainless to the iron. Those are personal preferences though. May be you could put a belt on the wall outside that demarcate up and down so that three colours could be used. Massive transformation you are doing boss....

I think I will vote for stainless here, thanks my man.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by adanny01(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
danny34:

Skirting you mean to say.
Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by nigeriancuban: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
tranxo:
spyder congrats. How many stairs lead to the upper floor. I know around here we tend to put security àbove every other thing else. But if you consider safety as well, you will agree that 2 stairs can come useful in times of hazards ...eg. fire, especially in a place where all the windows are already barricaded with buglar proofs. Just my humble thoughts
well that stair notion completely depends on the client and mostly its done for clients who know the real value of safety and off course have travelled way overseas...but its a very good thing to install safety/escap stairs but here in naija who cares?

Re: From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. by mavverick: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oga Spyder.

Quick questions.

who does the design around the house, is that bricklayer or same guy who does the pop ?
did he come up with the designs or you did ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.