Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead (1221 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / The Heartbreaking Reason Four Chinese Siblings Drank Poison And Died.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by chizidgreat(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2015
I received one of the most horrible and awful news on Sunday evening about a 16 year old SS1 student of Opi High School, Opi Nsukka. The boy in question (name and picture) withheld was said to be in the habit of beating up his younger ones whenever his father is not around. In response to that, the father scolds him whenever he is back for such actions. It happened that on Friday, 24th September, this boy repeated the same action and afraid that his father would scold him again, went and drank chemicals meant for weeds. He was rushed to the hospital where he was shortly recuperated only to finally pass to the great beyond on Sunday evening being 27th September.
Up till now, I have been dumbfounded by such news as I even know the deceased in person. To me, there is a satanic manipulation somewhere but I only have hope in the victory that God has given us over over him.
Advice to parents and family members: Please, always observe the mood and countenance of your children/family members and always encourage not to think suicidally.
http://chiziprecious..com.ng/2015/09/he-drank-poison-for-fear-of-his-father.html
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by bomsilaga(m): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Your just spoilt the whole story

chizidgreat:
I received one of the most horrible and awful news on Sunday evening about a 16 year old SS1 student of Opi High School, Opi Nsukka. The boy in question (name and picture) withheld was said to be in the habit of beating up his younger ones whenever his father is not around. In response to that, the father scolds him whenever he is back for such actions. It happened that on Friday, 24th September, this boy repeated the same action and afraid that his father would scold him again, went and drank chemicals meant for weeds. He was rushed to the hospital where he was shortly recuperated only to finally pass to the great beyond on Sunday evening being 27th September.
Up till now, I have been dumbfounded by such news as I even know the deceased in person. To me, there is a satanic manipulation somewhere but I only have hope in the victory that God has given us over over him.
Advice to parents and family members: Please, always observe the mood and countenance of your children/family members and always encourage not to think suicidally.
http://chiziprecious..com.ng/2015/09/he-drank-poison-for-fear-of-his-father.html
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by chizidgreat(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2015
bomsilaga:
Your just spoilt the whole story

Please, explain better for me if you know. This is exactly what I was told
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by odinese(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2015
.I also got a news today that my neighbors son died on his way to the hospital at 12am...so sad.
A very young boy.
.may their souls rest in peace.
Amen! embarassed
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by emilyone(f): 3:31am On Sep 29, 2015
odinese:
.I also got a news today that my neighbors son died on his way to the hospital at 12am...so sad.
A very young boy.
.may their souls rest in peace.
Amen! embarassed

What caused his death and how old was he?
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by pet4ril(f): 4:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Thank God the Satan in him took his life instead of another person's own...... RIP to him
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by SAMBARRY: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2015
That's what happens when parents are always aggressive and cranky around their kids. Any small thing gbas gbos.they have successfully killed his self esteem and that is why he's always bullying his younger ones and can't face his father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Eyah, the boy must have been dealing with deeper issues, why did he keep beating his younger ones? Maybe bitterness or short-temper, RIP young man.
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by odinese(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
emilyone:

What caused his death and how old was he?

He was very sick...and he's 14.
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Maybe his father shows his siblings love and neglects him, so he feels the best way to get back at his father is by beating his favourite kids. He doesn't have the confidence to confront his dad, he took the easy way out.
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by hendrixxx(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
i smell lies
Re: He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead by edwife(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
I wonder what the father could have done to him that is worse than killing himself..... undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sneaking Up On Your Husband/wife Might Be Dangerous! / How To Release Attachments To Past Relationships / My Thoughts On Flogging Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.