Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,103 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue (2968 Views)

Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
You think they will sell you ammunitions if they don't trust you?
We have been trying to BUY lethal weapons from the US for quite some time all to no avail.
They can keep their riffles if they don't want our cash btw have they been selling us tanks and aircraft in all those years of "TRUST"
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by CSTR2: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

They can keep their riffles if they don't want our cash btw have they been selling us tanks and aircraft in all those years of "TRUST"
Seriously,why should any african country be on the wrong side of israel?
Are the palestinians worth it? These guys are arabs who are as racist towards africans if not more than the israelis themselves.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by SOUNDKING: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
The hypocritical daura bastard is making the job easier for us,,,,,chukwuAbiama be praised......you support self determination for the terrorist state of palestine but for Biafra you shoot harmless IPOB.time shall tell
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by AnambraDota: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
coolitempa:

Thank you.. kiss

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Seriously,why should any african country be on the wrong side of israel?
Are the palestinians worth it? These guys are arabs who are as racist towards africans if not more than the israelis themselves.
Jews are less racist? LOL. The problem you have is that you see this as an Arab vs Godly/Bible israel fight rather than human beings being "colonised" by other humans in the 21st century.

Africans should do away with my slave master is better than yours syndrome
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by CSTR2: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

Jews are less racist? LOL. The problem you have is that you see this as an Arab vs Godly/Bible israel fight rather than human beings being "colonised" by other humans in the 21st century.

Africans should do away with my slave master is better than yours syndrome
No i don't.
They are both racist, but i'd rather stick with israel.
Israel is more civilized and has more to offer any nation than all the arab nations in the middle-east.
A third world country has no business taking sides.
Re: Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
CSTR2:
No i don't.
They are both racist, but i'd rather stick with israel.
Israel is more civilized and has more to offer any nation than all the arab nations in the middle-east.
A third world country has no business taking sides.
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Governor Fayose Of Ekiti State / PHOTOS: Why Is President Buhari So Addicted To Reading The Nation Newspaper? / 4 Crucial Reasons Why Igbos Have Not Fulfilled Their Destiny - Reno Omokri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.