Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

An afternoon at the Fishpond - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An afternoon at the Fishpond (1727 Views)

The Food I Saw My Friend Eating This Afternoon / How To Prepare For A Maths Class On A Hot Afternoon [pic] / This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An afternoon at the Fishpond by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2005
It was a hot afternoon, and Bob Ajasco decided to venture down to the fish-pond with a bucket in hand, to pick some oranges from the trees along the shoreline. As he drew nearer to the pond in the woods, he began to hear laughter and splashing in the water.

Turning the bend from between the trees Bob Ajasco was stunned and pleasantly surprised to observe a number of naked young women swimming and splashing about in the pond, with their clothes piled up on the shore-line. The swimmers, equally startled by the sudden visitor, swam to the deep end of the clear-water pond and eyed Bob Ajasco warily.

Quickly gathering his faculties, Bob Ajasco called out in a reassuring tone  " I'm so sorry to have interrupted your play-time.  Please don't be concerned about me for I am not here to gaze at a bunch of nude young women."   Then, holding up the bucket, Ajasco added " I'm only here to feed the crocodiles."

1 Like

Re: An afternoon at the Fishpond by PaypalGod(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2005
lol what a sight he will get from the running ladies
Re: An afternoon at the Fishpond by clemcykul(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2008
buahaahhaha

wish i wasn there to feed my eyes too
Re: An afternoon at the Fishpond by Pappyshoes(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
and u will be charged with LOOKERY, with 14 years imprisonment wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Joke / Secondary School Days Grammar Wahala ! / Waffi Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.