Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread - Education (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (581865 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by khassy(m): 2:37am On Nov 07, 2016
yungchop:
gimme ur number
Madafuker

I go call you tomorrow

Your MTN still d go abi
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by khassy(m): 2:38am On Nov 07, 2016
holuwamurewa:
Khassy of cis still balling on nairaland sha grin

Alaye who be you??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by khassy(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2016
heybee72:
Did my final clearance today... And the transition was smooth... I was only asked to get the original jamb result... Buh my portal has been opened... My level adviser make sense... My course adviser even created a whatsapp group for us all and added us upon being finally cleared.. In short ICS IS THE BEST BEST DEPARTMENT

Wheesin
Dygeasy
Yungmilio
Youngchop
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by khassy(m): 2:54am On Nov 07, 2016
Ilorin is officially stewpid

Why charging me additional 5k for wifi when I'm already paying 10k for faculty charges which includes money for wifi already

Anyways una go hear am sha.. make I go buy LAN cord. grin grin grin grin

Night class ti take over

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crowther15(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2016
khassy:

Why charging me additional 5k for wifi when I'm already paying 10k for faculty charges which includes money for wifi already

Night class ti take over
hahahahahah
na nyt class ooo
02tvseries ti da ran....
av u completed ur reg?
my own portal is yet to be cleared.... did u reg like dt.......
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crowther15(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2016
pitarh:
Can Freshers that haven't been cleared go for lectures??
anybody can attend lectures oooo the ealier the better before ur note pile up
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crowther15(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Vickoscatter:
Pls guys is unilorin pre degree form on sale now?
yh.... check www.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by hardeshewa(f): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2016
So they re going to start lectures widawt the second list being released Nawa oh
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2016
hardeshewa:
So they re going to start lectures widawt the second list being released
Nawa oh
By the grace of God.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by hardeshewa(f): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
By the grace of God.
All Is well

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
By the grace of God.

I see nothing sensible in that, sincerely speaking. It is pure cheating and nobody can query them.

Next world (if it exists and I have d opportunity), I will never choose Nigeria as my country.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by hardeshewa(f): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Hawlahscho:

I see nothing sensible in that, sincerely speaking. It is pure cheating and nobody can query them.

Next world (if it exists and I have d opportunity), I will never choose Nigeria as my country.
It's so annoying
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Geofavor(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2016
hmm. At least, they've released you guys' first list.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2016
hardeshewa:

It's so annoying
cry
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Lol...Truly,its not sensible even tho its just starting. What can we do than to brace ourselves for whatever is thrown at us.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Unilorin tho... When i was in 100L, there was this guy that resumed school few weeks to starting CA oh, he said his name was in the fourth list or something, dunno if there is something like that cuz my name was in the 1st list sha. .. .. . How do you expect that one to make their stupid 2.0 crossover GP

Unilorin is very good at scamming, i tell you... . Even the useless waste of money tablet we were forced to pay for sad
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
khassy:
Madafuker
I go call you tomorrow
Your MTN still d go abi
i don port o.. 07054285398 wereylabi
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Unilorin tho... When i was in 100L, there was this guy that resumed school few weeks to starting CA oh, he said his name was in the fourth list or something, dunno if there is something like that cuz my name was in the 1st list sha. .. .. . How do you expect that one to make their stupid 2.0 crossover GP

Unilorin is very good at scamming, i tell you... . Even the useless waste of money tablet we were forced to pay for sad
what's up??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...Truly,its not sensible even tho its just starting. What can we do than to brace ourselves for whatever is thrown at us.
what's up na?? are u back??
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2016
crowther15:
hahahahahah
na nyt class ooo
02tvseries ti da ran....
av u completed ur reg?
my own portal is yet to be cleared.... did u reg like dt.......
abeg buy two cheesy
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
yungchop:
what's up??
Do i know you?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Do i know you?
No, I'm just saying hi. tongue
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by fawaz050(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2016
pitarh:
Can Freshers that haven't been cleared go for lectures??
sure na.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Vickoscatter(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2016
crowther15:
yh.... check www.unilorin.edu.ng

Pls can you give me a screenshot or a site showing that their pre degree form is on sale. My internet is very slow cuz I'm using 2g network. I try loading their web page and it can't open cuz of the network im using
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Lordseyad(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2016
khassy:

Night class ti take over
Khassy werey grin

eh eh... if ya see my own list of downloads enh... hin full one page.. Na when dem don on Wifi I go enta school...
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2016
yungchop:
what's up na?? are u back??
I'm good,you? Nope.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Adeshizzy: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2016
khassy:

Wheesin Dygeasy Yungmilio Youngchop cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by harbeeblanre(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
AN OPEN APPEAL TO THE UNILORIN SU: MAKE TABS OPTIONAL FOR THE NEW STUDENTS (freshers)

I want to direct this to the SU President, Eminent, the entire SU body. I learnt not quite long ago that the latest on the school admission is that the school management require all fresher to pay a sum of *#50,000* for tablet and bandwith charges, though my eyes rolled when I heard the sum but it never really dawn on me what this really meant for some people until a few minutes ago when I met with some students, freshers, great minds who are considering forfeiting the admission because of this exorbitant charge. Series of questions ran through my mind and I'm hoping to get some answers here.
Why is it compulsory for every student to pay for tab even if they really don't need it, even if they can't afford it given the present economic conditions this our dear nation is in and at that they even get to pay for the tab before they pay for their school fees?. Things are very difficult now, only a few can afford three square meals, hundreds are already in debt from just the payment of acceptance fee which is #20,000 and now there is another #50,000 to pay and not to mention the school fees payment.
Why are we insensitive to the plight of others?. Great minds, future leaders, great leaders are doomed to mediocrity because of our insensitivity. We are killing people dreams by not caring and putting ourselves in their shoes, because I can afford three square meals doesn't mean everyone else around me can, because I can afford #50,000 doesn't mean everyone else can, because I am comfortable doesn't mean everyone else is. People are really suffering, hunger is causing more deaths today than ever, hardship is everywhere. We have bad leaders that doesn't even care, failure is looming on everyone and the seemingly get out of poverty ticket that our generation has, which is education is getting more expensive by the day, at that we are still incorporating unnecessary charges to make matters worst. It feels as if the educated ones in the society don't want others to be liberated - that is what it really is. We complain of bad leadership, corruption among others yet we keep dipping our brothers in poverty, we are not doing anything to help the situation, we watch the youths waste away their lives and we do nothing and we still call them the leaders of tomorrow.
What is really the need for a tablet and paying a ridiculous price for it when it will be under used?. what 80% of students do with the tab, is play games watch films and surf social media. Of what use is the tab when it is not incorporated in any way into the learn process?. Of what use is a gadget in a society that barely have power and no access to internet?.
Why can't the tab be made optional?. There are two classes of students in the school, the middle class and the lower class, the middle class can afford the tab - most have been using these gadgets since they were kids - while the lower class can't afford the tab so why not make it optional. If the tab is really worth it, those that can afford with will buy and if its really useful, every other person will subscribe to the idea and purchase from the school, we shouldnt have to shove it down everyone's throat.
And most importantly, what is the use of a certificate in learning and in character when at the ebpnd of the day we are void of human feeling, I believe a true test of one's character is is how feels to the human race. Imposing charges on students only make students become crooks, autocrats that he lives they can always get what want regardless of how it make others feel or how it affect their lives. I know education is expensive, but I believe it shouldn't be cruel.

Mr President, I know you're doing your best, so far, you have been a good leader and I pray God almighty reward you accordingly, but there is still work to do. Please help us tell the management the freshman plight, help us convince them to make the tab payment optional, many can't afford it, dreams are dying because of it. Please let them know that all fingers are not equal and the nation is not in good shape, education seem to be the last hope of our generation and now many are being denied that opportunity. If you can do this for us, you'll be liberating thousands of youth all around the country, though you might not be rewarded in cash or kind but what I'm sure of is thatbtheir prayers, our prayers will get to you. I believe you can do this.
To the union altogether, please Eminent cant do it alone, he needs your support, he needs our support, please support him, its hard to find a leader with listening ear and ready to work at the same time.
Thank you.
*Adenekan Moshood* wrote this
*#Einsteinct*

#copied

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Boi123: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
dynamo007:

Fresher... Telecom Sci
dynamo007:

Fresher... Telecom Sci

Please am also for telecom science have u receive any lecture in d school
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by yungchop: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm good,you? Nope.
im good too. when are you coming?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Buzzboy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hey anyone, please how are we to pay for the supposed tab because I aint seeing anything like that on my portal, I really need a reply ASAP
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crowther15(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buzzboy:
Hey anyone, please how are we to pay for the supposed tab because I aint seeing anything like that on my portal, I really need a reply ASAP
after login into ur portal
click on main menu then click on course registration

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (267) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.