Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (582869 Views)

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / Uniben Direct Entry Admission Guide Thread 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by pueshkif(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by gentleman100(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Unilorin admission screening is on.... Success.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by dynamo007(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2016
No one should register yet the site is very unstable grin wait till official release
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Register at your own peril shocked sad
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
richkid1:

hey kid! if you're this dull that you ask for help to check cut off or you needing help to complete every sentence someone make. i will suggest you sit back and relax at home. you want peeps to help you check every info for you, instead of you to ask where to check so as to weigh your option
you as well ask them to help during registration, infact during exams sef.

But why are you this rude
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Lordseyad(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Don't try to be at the frontline and say No to the back--be at the middle, bullets no go reach you quickly..

I mean.. grin grin grin Dnt register now, 2mao will be ok
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by crownprince2017: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Call me on 07062934246 for unilorin admission guide past questions, accommodation for post jamb is also available very close to school.i wish u best luck in ur quench for admission.crown prince cares
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Medvic: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
2016/2017 SESSION PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2016/17 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise between 25 TH August and 5th September, 2016. All results intended for use for 2016 admission must be uploaded not later than 5th September 2016 when the portal shall be closed. Important notice: 1. Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please. 2. As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification 3. Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS. The following categories of candidates are eligible: 1. A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored: (i) a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) below and also have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; (ii) for MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting . 1. B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of: (i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level. (ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable); (iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent; (iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or (b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences. 1. C. CHANGE OF COURSE Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges) 1. D. INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at cie@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage. 1. E. SPECIFIC PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING 2. Each Candidate is expected to pay a screening fee of N2,500.00 only (including Bank charges). Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (only Master and Verve Cards are accepted). 3. Applicants are advised to keep Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 for use at a later stage of the registration exercise. 4. F. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE REGISTRTION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE 5th SEPTEMBER, 2016. For further details on admission requirements click http:// www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/admission/general-requirements ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT admissions2016@unilorin.edu.ng Mr. Emmanuel Dada Obafemi Registrar.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by mercyda(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buzzboy:
Hy, pls has anyone registered successfully and what is the jamb cutoff mark for masscomm
Unilorin's cut off for mass communication as I saw yesterday is 220.... Gudluck smiley
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by omotoyecable(f): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Can someone please help with the cut-off mark for agriculture
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
omotoyecable:
Can someone please help with the cut-off mark for agriculture

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Medvic:
2016/2017 SESSION PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into
the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2016/17
academic session to upload the required information for the Screening
Exercise between 25 TH August and 5th September, 2016. All results
intended for use for 2016 admission must be uploaded not later than 5th
September 2016 when the portal shall be closed.
Important notice:
1. Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
2. As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow
instructions and accurately enter the required information. False
submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
3. Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
The following categories of candidates are eligible:
1. A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice
and scored:
(i) a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than those
listed in (ii) below and also have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics,
English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than
two sittings;
(ii) for MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits
in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at
not more than one sitting .
1. B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first
choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However,
Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies,
may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for
admission into 200 Level.
(ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB,
NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of
equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy,
Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant
courses in the Life Sciences.
1. C. CHANGE OF COURSE
Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two
Thousand Naira (N 2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
1. D. INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled
Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at
cie@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Such
candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
1. E. SPECIFIC PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING
2. Each Candidate is expected to pay a screening fee of N2,500.00 only
(including Bank charges). Payment will be done on the University portal
during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (only Master and
Verve Cards are accepted).
3. Applicants are advised to keep Acknowledgement page print-outs from the
online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 for use at a later stage of the
registration exercise.
4. F. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES
EVERY CANDIDATE SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ON-LINE THE
REGISTRTION FORM FOR SCREENING ON OR BEFORE 5th SEPTEMBER,
For further details on admission requirements click http://
www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/admission/general-requirements
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT admissions2016@unilorin.edu.ng
Mr. Emmanuel Dada Obafemi
Registrar.

Cc: lalasticlala, it's official.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by omotoyecable(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:

thanks!
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check the session cuz yesterday i saw 2015/2016 session and not 2016/2017
omotoyecable:
thanks!
HomoSapiien:

mercyda:
Unilorin's cut off for mass communication as I saw yesterday is 220.... Gudluck smiley
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by richkid1: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hawlahscho:

But why are you this rude

are you high on cheap drugs? what is rude all i have said? i was only telling the dude to man and not to be too reliant on people, how do you think i should have said it? i should have patted him and use sweet words huh? here is what you should do when he gains admission, you move in with him and help with everything he needs since you will like to pamper him.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Check the session cuz yesterday i saw 2015/2016 session and not 2016/2017

Yeah it has 2015/16 as header but the cut offs are totally different from that of 2015/16
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Yeah it has 2015/16 as header but the cut offs are totally different from that of 2015/16

Ok......but i will say wait till the header 2016/2017 is attached...
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ok......but i will say wait till the header 2016/2017 is attached...

Okay sir. There is one more thing o, my name is not well arranged in my o level certificate, but we'll arranged on other certificate. Is there any need for court affidavit?

I tried to mail the enquiry mail attached to the screening advertisement but my mail didn't deliver.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Okay sir. There is one more thing o, my name is not well arranged in my o level certificate, but we'll arranged on other certificate. Is there any need for court affidavit?

I tried to mail the enquiry mail attached to the screening advertisement but my mail didn't deliver.

But it's still the same names?
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

But it's still the same names?

Yes but wrong spelling. Instead of TAOHEED, I have TAOHID on it (o level)
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Yes but wrong spelling. Instead of TAOHEED, I have TAOHID on it (o level)

Oh, you dont need affidavit for now(because you won't be asked to upload it), I had a similar problem, my 3rd name(on my o-level) differs with that of jamb, yet i was still admitted, a friend of mine instead of "adetoyosi"(not original name) the name on her "o-level" is "adetoyo" yet she was still admitted, although you might need the affidavit in your pen ultimate year when you will be screened again(this time carefully), notice i said "MIGHT", because i was cleared without affidavit so was my friend, we dont know if the policy will change in your time, so its safer have the affidavit on ground just in case.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
richkid1:

are you high on cheap drugs? what is rude all i have said? i was only telling the dude to man and not to be too reliant on people, how do you think i should have said it? i should have patted him and use sweet words huh? here is what you should do when he gains admission, you move in with him and help with everything he needs since you will like to pamper him.

K
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by HomoSapiien: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh, you dont need affidavit for now(because you won't be asked to upload it), I had a similar problem, my 3rd name(on my o-level) differs with that of jamb, yet i was still admitted, a friend of mine instead of "adetoyosi"(not original name) the name on her "o-level" is "adetoyo" yet she was still admitted, although you might need the affidavit in your pen ultimate year when you will be screened again(this time carefully), notice i said "MIGHT", because i was cleared without affidavit so was my friend, we dont know if the policy will change in your time, so its safer have the affidavit on ground just in case.

Oh! I appreciate this.

I will get it in case of necessity. Thank you very much for this. smiley
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Oh! I appreciate this.

I will get it in case of necessity. Thank you very much for this. smiley

Ok...
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by pueshkif(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hawlahscho:

K
I understand your "K" bro .. lolz..
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
richkid1:

are you high on cheap drugs?what is rude all i have said? i was only telling the dude to man and not to be too reliant on people, how do you think i should have said it? i should have patted him and use sweet words huh? here is what you should do when he gains admission, you move in with him and help with everything he needs since you will like to pamper him.
Buh some people can ask questions o.. last session, we were to have a practical on may 30 by 3pm, but may 29 fell on Sunday, and the practical was automatically postponed. Around 2pm a girl still called me to ask if the practical was holding, sarcastically I said Yes, I was surprised when she called again that the lab was not opened
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by richkid1: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
horlabode:

Buh some people can ask questions o.. last session, we were to have a practical on may 30 by 3pm, but may 29 fell on Sunday, and the practical was automatically postponed. Around 2pm a girl still called me to ask if the practical was holding, sarcastically I said Yes, I was surprised when she called again that the lab was not opened
you see people like that kid can be swindled easily, he is being lazy and some folks has been helping him out: God help him he is given an admission and he has problem with the payment of his school fees because he is not taking his time to look things through and he contacts someone for help and of which this person now has another agenda of its own. what do you think will happen? thats why the has a disclaimer on their website because they know all sort of things do happen during payment.
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
richkid1:

you see people like that kid can be swindled easily, he is being lazy and some folks has been helping him out: God help him he is given an admission and he has problem with the payment of his school fees because he is not taking his time to look things through and he contacts someone for help and of which this person now has another agenda of its own. what do you think will happen? thats why the has a disclaimer on their website because they know all sort of things do happen during payment.

funny thing is that all the registration and payment processes are simple and self explanatory... it can even be done with a smartphone
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
crownprince2017:
Call me on 07062934246 for unilorin admission guide past questions, accommodation for post jamb is also available very close to school.i wish u best luck in ur quench for admission.crown prince cares
Quest
Re: 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread by richkid1: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
horlabode:

funny thing is that all the registration and payment processes are simple and self explanatory... it can even be done with a smartphone
yeah! so is checking of cut off marks. that was how a student of one private school was duped of over 500k, he said the dude has been helping out during the course of admission so he called on him when he had problem during the payment of his school fees. something that could have be avoided

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (267) (Reply)

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.