Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) (26820 Views)

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by gokay11(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Sai baba, may ur days belong sir
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Photo presidency.............sign and symptoms of dullardness
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2015
Ijaya123:
Some People just typing rubbish here all in the name of first to comment.
its called space buying.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by kinglord(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
presidofotos
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
its called space buying.

So how much did you pay for the space?
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by nigmasses: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2015
IGBO'S ABUSING BUHARI. RESPECT ELDERS OR DIE THE WAY OJUKWU DIED ON A PROSTITUTE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2015
The pictures are fine.. Nigerians always representing even in crises.. God bless us all.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kjking(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
I just hate when I see ameachi among his entourage
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kjking(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
I just hate it when I see ameachi among his entourage
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by lorbah001(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:
So these are the people that participated in the most embarrassing UN outing by Nigeria!

Clowns following a dullard around! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ain't nothing stopping we believers
believing this administration is the best
nigerians has ever hoped for .
Disregarding
campaigns. #babagoslow #100wastedays
#dauradullard........
In PMB/PYO we trust cuz the wellness has
begun
No apologies GEJ e-lords

Kjking:
I just hate it when I see ameachi among his entourage

Live with it bro...... U gonna get more heartache for 4years, even more!!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2015
prof17:
Robert mugabe of Zembabwe's speech was more clear and understandable than Buhari who was like begging the world leaders!
Controversial? yes, but Mugabe is one African leader that loves Africa and speaks up for Africa, love him or hate him, his views on Africa clearly reflects where Africa should be going.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Dat is where U guys always get it right to be snapping pictures,na pictures una go snap for there abi wetin. because every other tin U guys failed the country but snapping of pix na 100%...Dullards!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by demolinka(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
That third pix make sense. Buhari Na boss!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Kjking:
I just hate when I see ameachi among his entourage
get over it. He only joined a change team which turned out to be the winning team. Don't hate the Player, hate the game.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by teadrake(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
prof17:
Robert mugabe of Zembabwe's speech was more clear and understandable than Buhari who was like begging the world leaders!
"Zembabwe" indeed.
Forgive my curiosity, were you in attendance of the said Assembly?How does a recommendation to return our loot,which PMB included in his speech translated to "begging the world leaders"?
If you have held a leadership position before,you won't be here spiting trash.Good morning
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2015
What's the essence of the pictures
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2015
grin cheesy mehn wailers go soon get their panties all in a TWIST over this pics! See Amaechi as he dey flex!I cool I think i can hear Wiked stomach rumbling shocked. Oya over to Southeast wailers cheesy tongue
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Cyjetty: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:

Am not a westerner,Easterner, northerner either southerner

But from Nigeria

I pray Abike gets position in any ministerial slot

I damn love that woman

Then u gonna see the goodness of God in Nigeria and in my life testimony.

This is Abike, making some noise on her own behalf, hoping that she may still be included in the list! I dont blame you, jor, tomorrow Dele Momodu will begin his own self campaign.

Please vote for Abike for any ministerial slot cheesy
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nellybii: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
soldierdollar:
Chai. Igbo women looking fresh since 400 BC

It is so annoying that the Biafra people will get ministerial slots constitutionally. I would have suggested PMB ignores them completely so they won't plant moles to sabotage his government. Anyway he should just give them insensitive positions because they are enemies of Nigeria.
They are wired to be anti Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by teadrake(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Photo presidency.............sign and symptoms of dullardness
Are you a physician?
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nellybii: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Baba one chance and his selfie entourage embarassed
Another wasted journey!
Abeg make them carry themselves come back to tackle the menace of Bokoharam. Enough of all these futile missions abroad.

Buhari dodged speaking with Pope only to granted audience to the Prince of Jordan his bokoharam brother.
Tell me how he did not fit into a religious bigot? embarassed

It is so annoying that the Biafra people will get ministerial slots constitutionally. I would have suggested PMB ignores them completely so they won't plant moles to sabotage his government. Anyway he should just give them insensitive positions because they are enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
If it were the Ogogoro Master, you would have seen him stumbling down the escalator because he must've drank himself to stupor after delivering a useless speech to a hall where only empty seats make up the audience, and his crude and uncouth wife would have secured a "juicy" spot for herself in the thousands of Nigerian delegates that would have been descending the escalator.

Long Live my Amiable President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

If you don't like seeing his pictures, gorge your eyes out, and if you don't like my comment slap yourself to coma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Kjking(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
ddippset:
get over it. He only joined a change team which turned out to be the winning team. Don't hate the Player, hate the game.
yea ryt!!! and we are shouting corruption free Nigeria, tell me, how does our 'holy' president intend to achieve this with a thief in his boat
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by genearts(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Splashme:
Buhari was just murmuring words to himself
The man is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Your father is a disgrace to your mother

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nellybii: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin cheesy mehn wailers go soon get their panties all in a TWIST over this pics! See Amaechi as he dey flex!I cool I think i can hear Wiked stomach rumbling shocked. Oya over to Southeast wailers cheesy tongue

Don't mind the rants and raves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=prof17 post=38487740]Robert mugabe of Zembabwe's speech was more clear and understandable than Buhari who was like begging the world leaders![/quotel]

No R.Mugabe was the epitome of grand contradiction a man whom I respected before but loathe now. He wouldn't even give his people the freewill to choose their leader after so many years , when he is well aware he is in poor health.

He'll cast that nation into a civil war when he does die or a leadership tussle.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by prof17(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
luvinhubby:

Controversial? yes, but Mugabe is one African leader that loves Africa and speaks up for Africa, love him or hate him, his views on Africa clearly reflects where Africa should be going.
must you quote me before making your piont? Meanwhile mugabe made a very good piont which I appreciated on my comment. So why do you quote me?
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Crown01: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Baba one chance and his selfie entourage embarassed
Another wasted journey!
Abeg make them carry themselves come back to tackle the menace of Bokoharam and the dwindling economy.
Enough of all these futile missions abroad.

btw, Buhari dodged speaking with Pope only to granted audience to the Prince of Jordan his bokoharam brother.
Tell me how he did not fit into a religious bigot? embarassed

Ha! Ogologodimkpa, you still dey nairaland?

Shoor, I think say you don deactivate o.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Nellybii:

So your life depends on ministerial slot?
The earlier you wake up to this APC scam government, the better for you.

All the abuses you guys rained on GEJ and his administration is not far fetched, tell me anyone APC is better of
Bokoharam are busy having a field dayup North while our economy is nose diving; our sitting president is busy taking selfies all over the world

All I can say is that the ministerial list will not be anything different;Old politicians will still be recycled.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ha! Ogologodimkpa, you still dey nairaland?

Shoor, I think say you don deactivate o.
I still dey kamkpe embarassed
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Kjking:
yea ryt!!! and we are shouting corruption free Nigeria, tell me, how does our 'holy' president intend to achieve this with a thief in his boat
and then if buhari drops amaechi what would you say? I bet you wouldn't say 'Thank God buhari is against corruption'. What you will say is 'amaechi has been used and dumped'. HYPOCRITE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment / Nigerians Recall Osinbajo's Sack Of DSS DG, Say Comparison To Pence Ridiculous / Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.