Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) (26818 Views)

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Amaechi be like

I be no wan come o! Una just force me to come here
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by eaglechild: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Just look at the deep disconnect written on Rotimi Amaechi's face.

He looks like a fish out of water like most of the entourage apart from perhaps Abike Dabiri.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by kingdiala11(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2015
oatzeal:
nice
For were! Aboki entourage, may God save nigeria from this Dubious mehn claiming to be Disciplined... BGS and crew
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by prof17(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2015
teadrake:

"Zembabwe" indeed.
Forgive my curiosity, were you in attendance of the said Assembly?How does a recommendation to return our loot,which PMB included in his speech translated to "begging the world leaders"?
If you have held a leadership position before,you won't be here spiting trash.Good morning
you have been forgiven! We are leaving in a global village one must be in newyork to know the events that is taking place there! Yes when I compare the two, I mean been more pan-African on like Bhari that was discussing chibokgirls/looted money as if Obama knew where chibok is! Good morning!!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by pleiades45: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
amaechi looks depressed
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by drnoel: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2015
prof17:
Robert mugabe of Zembabwe's speech was more clear and understandable than Buhari who was like begging the world leaders!

What was the topic of Mugabe´s speech. I beg you he chose a more befitting topic not climate change. The people in Buhari´s entourage, his advicers are advicing rubbish. Imagine a country plagued with so much problem, u go to the UN where the world is represented and talk about climate change. Am I hearing correct? Climate change............OMG, Nigeria and our bad leaders. Which way Nigeria.......
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by erinalex: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Buhari is just tagging Amaechi along as a matter of necessity rather than one borne from free-will. If not for the general outcry and criticism,I bet you that man is North-centric.
and to think u'll be in this state for the next 8yrs draws a sympathy for you. Under pdp administration,for 16yrs,I lived in pain and mind-tortured. Thank Jesus,reverse is now the case. Now that PMB is the president,its my prayer that people like you will ALWAYS have reason to cry,complain,annoy,lament,condemn and abuse any pro-pmb; in doing all these Nigeria will grow positively. Pple like you are needed in any society. For the next 8yrs this is your major assignment,pls don't default. The good Lord will help you and your numerous co-travellers,IJN.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by lastpage: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:
So these are the people that participated in the most embarrassing and disgraceful UN outing by Nigeria!

Clowns following a dullard around! cheesy cheesy cheesy

And where is that "Ibo SABOTEUR" called joy Ogwu or whatever?

Am sure the snake is also laughing in the pics!

Silly back-stabbers.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by 4Kemzy(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Useless pipu dat embarked on futile mission. The whole address delivered by the dunce was a ruse and devoid of clarity, marred by consistent clearing of throat without giving apologies as could be done by a sane person. Buhari is a National disgrace and it's only fools that believes in him.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by lastpage: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2015
LMAyedun:
And Nairaland front page is so useless these days that every Buhari's photos are made a front page material..

Photos: Buhari in his presidential bedroom in Aso rock.

Photos: Buhari and his Cows in Daura.

Photos: Buhari After using the Toilet.

The photos are getting so boring.. the president should face more pressing national issues than Snapping all over the world.

[size=18pt]Another #WAILER on the lose![/size] shocked shocked shocked

I hear the Lagoon is not very deep and you wont need a life jacket.
Do the needful please!
tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by lastpage: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

What was the topic of Mugabe´s speech. I beg you he chose a more befitting topic not climate change. The people in Buhari´s entourage, his advicers are advicing rubbish. Imagine a country plagued with so much problem, u go to the UN where the world is represented and talk about climate change. Am I hearing correct? Climate change............OMG, Nigeria and our bad leaders. Which way Nigeria.......

I am sure a dimwit like you did not even listen to the speech!
You just dey parole whatever some other nitwits says!

Did you hear where he even extended the Global Development Goals form six to SEVEN, adding his own and lecturing them on why it should be seven instead of six?

Go and listen to the speech and then come back and tell us whether all you heard was about climate change only!
Its permissible to be IGNORANT but its even more permissible to be IGNORANTLY STEWPID! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2015
amii131:

Am not a westerner,Easterner, northerner either southerner

But from Nigeria

I pray Abike gets position in any ministerial slot

I damn love that woman

Then u gonna see the goodness of God in Nigeria and in my life testimony.

Please vote for Abike for any ministerial slot cheesy

The only sad news is that votes are not needed to be a minister grin
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:
So these are the people that participated in the most embarrassing and disgraceful UN outing by Nigeria!

gv this dude PA to LG Chairman then see hw he keeps mute
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2015
You are not a Nigerian then!
amii131:

Am not a westerner,Easterner, northerner either southerner

But from Nigeria

I pray Abike gets position in any ministerial slot

I damn love that woman

Then u gonna see the goodness of God in Nigeria and in my life testimony.

Please vote for Abike for any ministerial slot cheesy
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
erinalex:
and to think u'll be in this state for the next 8yrs draws a sympathy for you. Under pdp administration,for 16yrs,I lived in pain and mind-tortured. Thank Jesus,reverse is now the case. Now that PMB is the president,its my prayer that people like you will ALWAYS have reason to cry,complain,annoy,lament,condemn and abuse any pro-pmb; in doing all these Nigeria will grow positively. Pple like you are needed in any society. For the next 8yrs this is your major assignment,pls don't default. The good Lord will help you and your numerous co-travellers,IJN.
glad u know APC won't survive beyond 8yrs,if not 4yrs even.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Onabanj(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Our leaders need prayer for directions
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by drnoel: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

I am sure a dimwit like you did not even listen to the speech!
You just dey parole whatever some other nitwits says!

Did you hear where he even extended the Global Development Goals form six to SEVEN, adding his own and lecturing them on why it should be seven instead of six?

Go and listen to the speech and then come back and tell us whether all you heard was about climate change only!
Its permissible to be IGNORANT but its even more permissible to be IGNORANTLY STEWPID! grin grin

Lastpage!

Thanx for the insult on my person. I read the speech and found it depressing that he talked about climate change while there are pressing problems he should have spoken about. If u then think it was justified for u to insult me when all I said was the truth then be my guest. Knock urself out.
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2015
I though they said he went there with less than 30people. Even with ex-governors & present govs. Don't you think the likes of Ameachi,Fayemi,Tambuwal are all gonna have at least one PA ? Add everything together and let's see the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
ALIBABA AND THE 40 THIEVES. grin
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Koleman(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:

pls dont die of high B.p. You still have 7yrs and 8months to wail
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:

Nwoke long time
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Serious!!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by vacanci: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
PointB:

you seem to have forgotten the dullard so soon. Loosers are easily forgotten. oh poor him in the creek
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wailers will never like this
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by zikmarty: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
baba always laughing widely and freely smiley
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
PMB I know,others I doesn't know
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by soldierdollar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nellybii:

It is so annoying that the Biafra people will get ministerial slots constitutionally. I would have suggested PMB ignores them completely so they won't plant moles to sabotage his government. Anyway he should just give them insensitive positions because they are enemies of Nigeria.
They are wired to be anti Nigeria.

Does that stop Nigerian women from being fresh ?
Re: Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 30, 2015
@amii131 its like a bike dabiri is ur mum or family member abi? Make una share the money reach here oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: More Rice Mills Spring Up Nationwide / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.