Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50923 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2015
2climbi:
na one of them be dis come out if dem born you well

I didn't expect you to say any differently. You are Afterall a product of your environment. Filth.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 2climbi: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2015
lordmayor4:

Till tomorrow, ghaddafi an mugabe remains the two best African leaders who understood the African problem and international meddling in our affairs and the West will do everything possible to eliminate mugabe soon. Which has already started.
we Miss Gaddafi nothing go happen to Mugabe they are non manipulative Africans

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Now you talk about father's.

Really boy.

Do you want to go there.

Talking about my father the way you have is an Indictment of your father's failure to raise you properly. I know homosexual men who have raised better behaved boys than you

Nuff said.

SLOW DOWN BOY, DONT FOOLISHLY CLAIM WHAT U ARE NOT.... BUT IF U THINK U ARE A GAY BE PROUD OF IT LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO U ARE, NOT MAKING NOISE IN A QUITE PAGE.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by lankieman: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
It's Human Rights that's what they tell us, but our own traditions is bigamy you go to jail for marrying more than One woman even with their consent...i just Wonder... cry cry cry
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by lordmayor4(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
2climbi:
we Miss Gaddafi nothing go happen to Mugabe they are non manipulative Africans

Not manipulation but an uprising in his country
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by OboloMAN: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

Many years ago African children afflicted with small pox are called cursed and thrown away. Twins too in some part of Ngeria. The people who did all these believed they were the true custodians of the African culture.

Many Years Ago The west/Whites also committed untold barbaric Acts, Some of which they still do today.

No culture is superior to the other, Stuffs like Same Sex marriage can never be obtainable in Africa.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by hahn(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

On point.

Mugabe is just talking nonsense and also humiliating himself by contradicting himself. I wonder why nature has decided to keep him up to 91years. He's a living example of the failures of Africa. It's about time such people become history

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Vikky014:

OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM

Really?

That would have really made that story even the more sweeter than it is.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ylaa(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
MITCHELL IS A MAN. HE IS MARRIED TO A MAN.
HER REAL NAME IS MICHAEL.
DAZ Y OBAMA LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE

Scatterscatter:
I love Mugabe for his courage. The earlier we Africans rise and begin to see ourselves as equal to the whites, the better for us. We will accept homosexuality in Africa if only Obama gives out his daughter in marriage to another lady, divorce Mitchell and marry a man and finally if America legalize polygamy "don't respect a cow because you want to eat beef"
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by starlingbawa(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Truly valid point coming from The Grand 'OLD' Father of Zimbabwe Politics!!!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by elbaraj001(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
As much as I hate dis goon...as much as I love him for his ability to voice out the truth even in the face of westerners who fink we can't survive without them...kudos man...but pls leave the presidential seat to the younger generation....
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by udemzyudex(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:

You can't give me what I want mehn.. Keep moving faggy
I'm glad you know.. So fvck off too.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by kilode100(f): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
udemzyudex:

I'm glad you know.. So fvck off too.

You can't because you are an ass-burster!!

So long Sissy... tongue

13 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

Thumbs up to you bro, you made a very open minded sensible and unbiased tho long speech but you said it well, and kilode babe, funny, naughty u, i like ur sense of humour, enjoy ur day
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Touchey: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2015
I see a lot of nitwits on this thread smh.....
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Vikky014(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Really?

That would have really made that story even the more sweeter than it is.
Neither is he a Christain
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Many Years Ago The west/Whites also committed untold barbaric Acts, Some of which they still do today.

No culture is superior to the other, Stuffs like Same Sex marriage can never be obtainable in Africa.
Barbaric acts are no culture. Culture is love and peace and celebrations. If being gay is a culture thing, then why are there American, Indian, Asian and African gays??

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by U2ice(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Scatterscatter:
I love Mugabe for his courage. The earlier we Africans rise and begin to see ourselves as equal to the whites, the better for us. We will accept homosexuality in Africa if only Obama gives out his daughter in marriage to another lady, divorce Mitchell and marry a man and finally if America legalize polygamy "don't respect a cow because you want to eat beef"

Tru talk but bros if u check well Mitchell na man ooo
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2015
airfinance:

Agreed it was wrong for me to have insulted you which I never meant to,but you insulted the president yourself with your comment now you now how it feels to be insulted

I criticized the president and his cohort. I didn´t insult him or them. Unlike u I rarely resort to insults. I said their topic was bullshit and foolish not them
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Aitee1: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Mznaett:

Why U dey laff?undecided d thing e yarn no make sense at all except d last part shagrin

You don

If i talk one now you go gang up with your wanna be hubby attack me sad
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2015
really serious!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Vikky014:
Neither is he a Christain

Ok na..

So who is he?

A Homo? grin
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Vikky014(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Ok na..
So who is he?
A Homo? grin
dunno
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

*clapping*#

And for the record, Obama isn't a Muslim. He is a CHRISTIAN. smiley
Google away!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

SLOW DOWN BOY, DONT FOOLISHLY CLAIM WHAT U ARE NOT.... BUT IF U THINK U ARE A GAY BE PROUD OF IT LET THE WORLD KNOW WHO U ARE, NOT MAKING NOISE IN A QUITE PAGE.

What I am not he says..

You made the insinuation that I am a homosexual because I said stop being fixated on something that should ideally be a non issue.

Then you proceeded to drag my father into your foolishness. I pointed out to you how your post was an indictment of your father's failure to train you up to be a properly behaved man.

I haven't thrown any punches in this entire debate between you and I. You have shown yourself to be an ill mannered cretin raised by an irresponsible straight man.

I have shown that I am a bigger Man than you or your father will ever be.

Now go back into your little corner and keep worrying about homosexual Men and Women having sex behind close doors while the rest of your shiit life continues to degenerate into abject poverty as it is.

I am done with you.

I agree that I am gay if that would make you stop quoting me.

Thanks for wasting my time.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
mugabe- fayose of Zimbabwe. dis dude will live long
do u know what u r writing?.... 'Fayose of Zimbabwe'.....nawa o.That's blasphemy cuz Fayose aint 10percent of what Mugabe is. Modify ur comment

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
kilode100:
Why is Mugabe shouting?... I doubt if his Blockous is even still working ... Even if e dey work, who wan fvck?

A trial might convince ya,never underestimate d black gbongila, e still dey le like olumo rock.
But wait ooO,waht am doing here self
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
As much as I feel the world should respect the word "Sovereign" and countries should be allowed to run themselves without unwanted external interference, I do not support Mugabe or what he stands for.

If he loves or has ever loved his so called country, the Tyrant would simply step down. But he hasn't, so he should STFU! Rubbish
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

What I am not he says..

You made the insinuation that I am a homosexual because I said stop being fixated on something that should ideally be a non issue.

Then you proceeded to drag my father into your foolishness. I pointed out to you how your post was an indictment of your father's failure to train you up to be a properly behaved man.

I haven't thrown any punches in this entire debate between you and I. You have shown yourself to be an ill mannered cretin raised by an irresponsible straight man.

I have shown that I am a bigger Man than you or your father will ever be.

Now go back into your little corner and keep worrying about homosexual Men and Women having sex behind close doors while the rest of your shiit life continues to degenerate into abject poverty as it is.

I am done with you.

I agree that I am gay if that would make you stop quoting me.

Thanks for wasting my time.

LOL... YOUR FATHER SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOU
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Bonchonra: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
A white gray hair is a blessing of wisdom to elders lik Mugabe
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Scatterscatter(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
Homosexuality is practised all over Africa, starting from our secondary schools to private homes. The only difference between Africa and the West is that they have brought it to the level of consciousness while we are still being pretentious and hypocritical about the issue as if it doesn't exist. African leaders can prevent legislation on the issue but they can't stop the practice.

Secondly, Morality does not put food on the table. He should also focus on transforming his economy which is now in tatters. And why does a man who rules his country for more than 30 years have the moral grounds to criticize people's private lives.

For the records, I don't understand why anyone should be Gay. But then, that is their private lives and it is not my place to judge them.
Yes it's not our place to judge, but do you know laws are meant to guide, correct and reprimand. If we pass things into law simply because it has turned to a norm in the society then kidnapping, rape, terrorism should be legalized because those that engage in such don't see it as wrong so why punish them? Let's just imagine the fate of the children they adopt, imagine the psychological and emotional trauma such children will live with for the rest of their lives. Just imagine yourself growing up in a home where you have a female dad and female mum as parents. Sir we may ignore homosexuality if we want to respect the feelings of those that engage in it but I say a capital NO to legalizing gay marriage
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by kode12: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
mugabe- fayose of Zimbabwe. dis dude will live long
You just insulted one of the best presidents Africa has had,a man who has been in open defiance of the west and their attempts to pummel everyone into acting their script all because they're world power.Mugabe represents true African,bold,native and with morals,dignity and respect for culture.No offense but who is Fayose in this light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.