Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50921 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by happykidArotiba(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
kode12:

You just insulted one of the best presidents Africa has had,a man who has been in open defiance of the west and their attempts to pummel everyone into acting their script all because they're world power.Mugabe represents true African,bold,native and with morals,dignity and respect for culture.No offense but who is Fayose in this light.
good question. BOLDNESS
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by klassic(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
The next time you open that trash can called mouth to vomit rubbish make sure you ask google before misleading the public. You are gay so keep it to your self . And by the way Obama is a practising xtain.

Though Obama is a practicing Christian and he was chiefly raised by his mother and her Christian parents, his father Barack Obama, Sr., with whom he lived only as a baby, was a Muslim-turned-atheist, and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro with whom he lived during his early childhood was a nominal Muslim.

Barack Obama religion conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the ...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Barac...

Thanks and God bless i and i.

undecidedquote author=MadCow1 post=38490718]He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..[/quote]
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by demarc001: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Scatterscatter:
I love Mugabe for his courage. The earlier we Africans rise and begin to see ourselves as equal to the whites, the better for us. We will accept homosexuality in Africa if only Obama gives out his daughter in marriage to another lady, divorce Mitchell and marry a man and finally if America legalize polygamy "don't respect a cow because you want to eat beef"

So you never hear say Mitchell na man turn woman?
https://patriotnewstwo./2015/03/07/obama-admits-his-wife-is-a-transexual-man-named-michael-crowd-freaks-out-on-live-camera
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by luvinhubby(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
adedayourt:
SHOUT IT!!!

LET THEM HEAR!!!
WE ARE NOT GGAAAYYYSSS !

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Mznaett: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Aitee1:

You don
If i talk one now you go gang up with your wanna be hubby attack me sad
I don do wetin?shocked
No fear! Today good...So just go ahead and say what you have in mindwink
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

LOL... YOUR FATHER SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOU

Best believe boy.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by adedayourt(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
luvinhubby:

WE ARE NOT GGAAAYYYSSS !

WE AINT GAYSS BROV!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Bevista: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Yes it's not our place to judge, but do you know laws are meant to guide, correct and reprimand. If we pass things into law simply because it has turned to a norm in the society then kidnapping, rape, terrorism should be legalized because those that engage in such don't see it as wrong so why punish them? Let's just imagine the fate of the children they adopt, imagine the psychological and emotional trauma such children will live with for the rest of their lives. Just imagine yourself growing up in a home where you have a female dad and female mum as parents. Sir we may ignore homosexuality if we want to respect the feelings of those that engage in it but I say a capital NO to legalizing gay marriage
And I agree with you completely about using legislation to support homosexuality. But trust me, over time and as more members of the society embrace it, the resistance will break down. Do you know that there was a time when Alcohol was outlawed just like Marijuana, because of the perceived impact on the society. Today, alcohol is very much part of society. Marijuana is now legal in most US states and some countries. My point is that society always find a way of finally embracing certain behavior.

And do not compare homosexuality to rape, terrorism or such other vices. A person who engages in homosexuality does not HURT anyone, unlike a person who engages in the other vices.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Dannyset(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?

You are very limited in scope, and I think it's a pity.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Best believe boy.

RIDE ON WITH THAT... MORE GREASE TO YOUR ASS HOLE
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Rixy007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
you know a gay when you see one
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
klassic:
The next time you open that trash can called mouth to vomit rubbish make sure you ask google before misleading the public. You are gay so keep it to your self . And by the way Obama is a practising xtain.

Though Obama is a practicing Christian and he was chiefly raised by his mother and her Christian parents, his father Barack Obama, Sr., with whom he lived only as a baby, was a Muslim-turned-atheist, and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro with whom he lived during his early childhood was a nominal Muslim.

Barack Obama religion conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the ...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Barac...

Thanks and God bless i and I

On the Obama Faith.. Thanks, I was corrected by one of the ladies on an earlier post.

You called me gay.. Truth is, there was a time such would have offended me. Not anymore.

Being gay is still better than being a thief. grin

And no need to get your knickers in a twist boy. Change is inevitable. Everything changes. Africa would also change with time. You and I may be dead by then, but it will come. No need us fighting over it.

I am not saying legalise homosexuality in Africa or Zimbabwe incase you are hearing me wrongly.

I am simply saying Mugabe should stop being fixated on homosexual as of the 100 and more problems affecting Zimbabwe, Homos are the least.

grin

When an African leader wants to hoodwink his people and deflect their attention from real and present issues, he throws in the Homo topic.. grin

I am a Grownass Man and Homos have never been a problem that has affected me ever in my life. grin

Have you ever had Homo problems? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

RIDE ON WITH THAT... MORE GREASE TO YOUR ASS HOLE

Same grease to your your lips as well corksucker.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by OboloMAN: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

Barbaric acts are no culture. Culture is love and peace and celebrations. If being gay is a culture thing, then why are there American, Indian, Asian and African gays??

Culture is the way of Life of a group of People.

Being gay is not a way of life for Africans, No one is Born gay those black/Nigerian gays you see are influenced by western media.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rixy007:
you know a gay when you see one

You can see me? grin

Or are you just that stupiid.. grin
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Culture is the way of Life of a group of People.

Being gay is not a way of life for Africans, No one is Born gay those black/Nigerian gays you see are influenced by western media.
The argument will end at this junction.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dannyset:

You are very limited in scope, and I think it's a pity.

why did this one come put from. Ur mates have finished this topic and u are just starting. I suppose u feel ur scope is more enlightened? Pls enlighten us from ur wealth of knowledge?
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Same grease to your your lips as well corksucker.

LOL....... WAKE UP, DAY DON BREAK ...... BUT I STILL WONDER WHY U ARE PROTESTING FOR THEM, YOU NO GET SHAME OO
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ksbusari(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

I take it u mean the elections. I didnt support any party cos I didnt belive in any of them
am sorry for dat bt i beg start to av the believe by praying for him. It happened in Osun where we only believed d foolish would do magic and failed to pray, he eventually disappointed himself.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Forwetinnah: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
...thank you for Sounding that Alarm Grand Pa Mugabe

"Even the Devil isn't he gay...he tempted the female Eve NOT THE MALE ADAM" - Robert Mugabe

#Respect

All this people with disjointed mentality forming civilisation, i wonder why they don't eat with their arses since its also an opening in the body angry
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MadCow1: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
obinnajr:

LOL....... WAKE UP, DAY DON BREAK ...... BUT I STILL WONDER WHY U ARE PROTESTING FOR THEM, YOU NO GET SHAME OO

Shame ke?

Without me on this thread, you wouldn't have a debate.

You are so amped by this Homosexual issue that I have to ask if you have ever been molested by Homosexual men before. I am sure the answer is No.. But look at the energy you are exhibiting on an issue that really does not affect you.

I am not advocating for the legalisation of homosexuality. We have criminalised it here in Nigeria already. As much as I feel that is a stupiid law because for something to be a criminal issue, there has to be a victim, I still have no qualms as majority would always shout down the minority.. But what I don't get is why Mugabe feels the need to keep hammering on about the issue as if that is the biggest issue affecting Zimbabwe.

We don hear.. Homo na offense for Zimbabwe and Nigeria. All homos had better hide and do their thing or face jail time.. Fine.. Oya move on.

If Mugabe spends the same amount of energy addressing the Zimbabwe Economic crisis as he has on Homosexual issues, Zimbabwe would be on the path of economic recovery.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by airfinance(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

I criticized the president and his cohort. I didn´t insult him or them. Unlike u I rarely resort to insults. I said their topic was bullshit and foolish not them
Iam sorry if you felt bad anyway. Try always to know follow happenings as it unfolds and as its conclude, before making criticism rather than allow peoples' response determine your contributions. Sorry for the insult.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Kabikala(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?

I have not made comments on this website for several months, but your statement roused me from hibernation.

With your statement, "what would climate change do for Nigeria?", I could only come to one conclusion or the other. Either you did not go to school. If indeed you went to school, you have just disgraced your alma mater.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Sowada(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?

Until you realise that you is here to stay and trust in him. You ll never see the better side of this country. Yeye wailers
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Amen Papa! Shout it loud and clear! We are NOT gay!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by obinnajr(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Shame ke?

Without me on this thread, you wouldn't have a debate.

You are so amped by this Homosexual issue that I have to ask if you have ever been molested by Homosexual men before. I am sure the answer is No.. But look at the energy you are exhibiting on an issue that really does not affect you.

I am not advocating for the legalisation of homosexuality. We have criminalised it here in Nigeria already. As much as I feel that is a stupiid law because for something to be a criminal issue, there has to be a victim, I still have no qualms as majority would always shout down the minority.. But what I don't get is why Mugabe feels the need to keep hammering on about the issue as if that is the biggest issue affecting Zimbabwe.

We don hear.. Homo na offense for Zimbabwe and Nigeria. All homos had better hide and do their thing or face jail time.. Fine.. Oya move on.

If Mugabe spends the same amount of energy addressing the Zimbabwe Economic crisis as he has on Homosexual issues, Zimbabwe would be on the path of economic recovery.

HAAAA YOU SHOULD HAVE LEMMI KNOW U ARE SEEKING ATTENTION AND NOTICE MEEE STYLE ....
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
BE Careful ELSE YOU. WILL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD!! SEE YOU! BE CAREFUL!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by dowjones(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
nobilis:
And of all the news agencies at the UN general assembly, it was only your blog that captured Mugabe's address.

Interesting.

Dumbass. Didn't you see the linked source? If you read the article, you'd also see the source quoted the original reporter from buzzfeed.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Sowada(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

Major general robert mugabe is a true born of typical african. I alwys praise him for the courage and love for his fatherland despite his dictatorship patern of govt.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sowada:

Until you realise that you is here to stay and trust in him. You ll never see the better side of this country. Yeye wailers

sorry to correct u sir but I am not there with u guys. I am only just watching what is happening
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by asgat1love: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

YOUR PRESIDENT IS BEGGING THE WEST.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hate the old man but I'm forced to shout with him...WE'RE NOT GAYS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.