Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech (50918 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) / UN We Are Not Gays Mugabe Shocks The UN General Assembly HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

smiley
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by bukatyne(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Bevista:
Homosexuality is practised all over Africa, starting from our secondary schools to private homes. The only difference between Africa and the West is that they have brought it to the level of consciousness while we are still being pretentious and hypocritical about the issue as if it doesn't exist. African leaders can prevent legislation on the issue but they can't stop the practice.

Secondly, Morality does not put food on the table. He should also focus on transforming his economy which is now in tatters. And why does a corrupt man who rules his country for more than 30 years and destroyed the economy have the moral grounds to criticize people's private lives. I'll take a homosexual person any day over a corrupt person.

For the records, I am not Gay and really do not understand why anyone should be. But then, that is their private lives and it is not my place to judge them.

Good one
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by bmos(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
sammyj:
grin grin grin grin
For once I applaude Mr Mugabe for this iown confrontation with the Western homo advocacy
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by nobilis: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
dowjones:

Dumbass. Didn't you see the linked source? If you read the article, you'd also see the source quoted the original reporter from buzzfeed.

I agree that I am a dumbass.
I have to click on a link in order to get to another link which is the original source. Am I right?

And because I didn't do that, that's what makes me a dumbass?
Interesting.
Wiseass, your verifiable news source is Buzzfeed news which is also another blog.
That is what you call a verifiable news source.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by betty202020(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
udeagbalaC:
you are a tout
dont insult people for their opinion. by the way, why will he discuss what he can not change? as a result of poor electricity distribution, people resort to the use of generators and other machinaries that brings out fumes which is a major element of climatic degradation. we keep on having declining power generation.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

U are right and I gree, truthfully I do but u mean to tell me the more important thing Buhari has on his hands and matter now is climate change. Bros I doubt that....
climate change has been a VerY important Issue to be discussed a long time before now.

Maybe u have no understanding about science so u won't understand. U want him to go there and discuss boko haram or about the nigerian ministerial list? Or u want him to discuss about our past leader(s)?
Guy! Nah wah oh!that's a U.N meeting, a meeting that involves the matters of the Nations as a whole and not 'A Nation' alone.

Its a meeting which involves relationship discussions between the various countries involve. Ok, now...please say 'just one important topic' to be discussed.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by murphyibiam15(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
udeagbalaC:
you are a tout
he's right.....u guys should stop abusing those holding different opinion as u.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by pipz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

Mr Man.... Get your facts right....Obama is a christian, see below

Religious views

Obama and First Lady worship at African Methodist Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C., January 2013
Obama is a Protestant Christian whose religious views developed in his adult life.[395] He wrote in The Audacity of Hope that he "was not raised in a religious household". He described his mother, raised by non-religious parents (whom Obama has specified elsewhere as "non-practicing Methodists and Baptists"wink, as being detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He described his father as a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." Obama explained how, through working with black churches as a community organizer while in his twenties, he came to understand "the power of the African-American religious tradition to spur social change."[396]

In January 2008, Obama told Christianity Today: "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life."[397] On September 27, 2010, Obama released a statement commenting on his religious views saying "I'm a Christian by choice. My family didn't—frankly, they weren't folks who went to church every week. And my mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew, but she didn't raise me in the church. So I came to my Christian faith later in life, and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead—being my brothers' and sisters' keeper, treating others as they would treat me."[398][399]

Obama met Trinity United Church of Christ pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright in October 1987, and became a member of Trinity in 1992.[400] He resigned from Trinity in May 2008 during his first presidential campaign after some of Wright's statements were criticized.[401] The Obama family has attended several Protestant churches since moving to Washington D.C. in 2009, including Shiloh Baptist Church and St. John's Episcopal Church. After a prolonged effort to find a church to attend regularly in Washington, Obama announced in June 2009 that his primary place of worship would be the Evergreen Chapel at Camp David.[402

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Religious_views
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Gamesmart: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Can anyone show me where he shouted here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhPuDb3PRb4

All these perverted pro-homosexual advocates just wanted to lie to make him look unreasonable and like if he behaved like a mad man.

Also look at the healthy round of applause he got.

Homopoof bias reporters!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by MrHighSea: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
lol. U r really a madcow. They shd discuss tins dt affect price of garri n BRIDEPRICE. 4th wife tins ds days. abeg.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Gariga: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
A man who does not stand for anything will fall for everything. I love u sir. God bless u.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Gamesmart: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

Another of the typical iidiotic rants.

Who said Africa was focusing on homosexuality?

With all the problems Africa has, why are the West "focusing" on only homosexuality like if that is our main problem?
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Appareil(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Touchey:

Congratulations!!!! You just made yourself a bigger fool.
It [the bible] still doesn't say anything about homosexuality and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah
it does but that's nnot the point.Back to sender!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Rixy007(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

You can see me? grin

Or are you just that stupiid.. grin
knew he'd say that... Doesn't change d fact ur gay
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ollyheymee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Madcow1 are u a gay?because i'm suspecting u of ur comment be careful
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by gbishman: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
I love this man called Mugabe, i wish Africa could have more leaders who could speak out the truth. u have my vote
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Audray(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
shitako
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by jonnieoneng: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
drnoel:

the man may be senile but he is right. He addressed an important topic. What did ur president do? Addressed climate change. What would climate change do for NIgeria?
IT IS RUDE OF YOU TO CALL MUGABE SENILE ...WHAT PRECISELY IS WRONG WITH WHAT HE HAS SAID........ARE YOU A GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, IT MEANS GOD MADE A MISTAKE CREATING US MALE AND FEMALE .I BELIEVE ALL THOSE ....IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY OR POSITION.....IN SUPPORT OF GAY RIGHTS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SENILE NOT THE FATHER OF AFRICA MUGABE .I ENJOY HIS COMMENT. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT THINK ANY SENSIBLE THING CAN COME FROM AA BLACK MAN NOT TO TALK OF AN AFRICAN . PLEASE READ A BOOK TITLED UNCLE TOM'S CABIN AND BE BETTER ENLIGHTENED
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by blackpanda: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
bmos:
For once I applaude Mr Mugabe for this iown confrontation with the Western homo advocacy

Obviously u are just as senile
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by blackpanda: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonnieoneng:

IT IS RUDE OF YOU TO CALL MUGABE SENILE ...WHAT PRECISELY IS WRONG WITH WHAT HE HAS SAID........ARE YOU A GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, IT MEANS GOD MADE A MISTAKE CREATING US MALE AND FEMALE .I BELIEVE ALL THOSE ....IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY OR POSITION.....IN SUPPORT OF GAY RIGHTS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE SENILE NOT THE FATHER OF AFRICA MUGABE .I ENJOY HIS COMMENT. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT THINK ANY SENSIBLE THING CAN COME FROM AA BLACK MAN NOT TO TALK OF AN AFRICAN . PLEASE READ A BOOK TITLED UNCLE TOM'S CABIN AND BE BETTER ENLIGHTENED

I dont know what to say to you. But i'm sure your parents and school teachers will be thoroughly ashamed! Your going to school was a complete waste

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
jonnieoneng:

see u reading my comment upside down. I support what mugabe read on the UN floor anyday compared to the climatic change magic ur president read. Also mugabe is senile, if u didnt know that then am sorry 4 u.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by drnoel: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
climate change has been a VerY important Issue to be discussed a long time before now.

Maybe u have no understanding about science so u won't understand. U want him to go there and discuss boko haram or about the nigerian ministerial list? Or u want him to discuss about our past leader(s)?
Guy! Nah wah oh!that's a U.N meeting, a meeting that involves the matters of the Nations as a whole and not 'A Nation' alone.

Its a meeting which involves relationship discussions between the various countries involve. Ok, now...please say 'just one important topic' to be discussed.

I will have u know that you are talking to a scientis and researcher. Besides ur comment has just exposed ur ignorance the more.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Ufuos4Love: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
tollytexy:
Wetin dey worry gays sef? Dem no know say toto sweet pass yansh?
Experience is truly the best teacher. E be like say u don try d two... grin
tollytexy:
Wetin dey worry gays sef? Dem no know say toto sweet pass yansh?
Experience is truly the best teacher. E be like say u don try d two...
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Ufuos4Love: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
britzz:
LOLZZ, UNCLE BARRACKS HEART WOULD HAVE SKIPPED LIKE TWICE UPON HEARING MUGABES LOUD AND CLEAR DECLARATION....EVEN MONKEYS HAVENT MADE THAT SAME SEX MISTAKE..
There are some species of monkies, Chimps and other animals that engage in same sex activity... U can research on it.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by bezimo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Mugabe would die.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..

Hey you disgusting gay, dont fool yourself or give yourself hope, Homosexuality is alien to African values and culture so it will NEVER be approved by africans or Nigerians.It has always been so and I don't see it changing by the people.If you want to be gay leave Nigeria or Africa to the west, if not if you are caught, the music is pathetic.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by onoja12: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rubbish,i listen to every word of mugabe speech,and that was the best speech of the night,everybody clapped because he spoke the honest truth.don't come here trying to deceive people.for the record we in Africa are not Gays,slave like you wouldn't succeed

udeagbalaC:

www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/09/28/zimbabwe_s_mugabe_u_n_speech_on_gay_human_rights.html
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
mobutu sese koko, idi amim dada, hitler, sadam hussein, molusconi, muamur gadafi, bashir alassad, ayatollah komeni, mohammed admedinajad, nasrallah,robert mugabe, stalin, kim ...north korea...... And d most important person on earth now..PUTIN...Russia president
IN fact anyone who opposses US and zoinism Is my nigga.....i HAil UNA...
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by CaptainDKY: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeg oooooo. make Una free d man joor. he no be like Una GMB Wey no knw him left from he right.
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by BetaThings: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
udeagbalaC:

“[W]e reject the politicization of this important issue and the application of double standards to victimize those who dare think and act independently of the self-anointed prefects of our time,” Mugabe said. “We equally reject attempts to prescribe ‘new rights’ that are contrary to our values, norms, traditions, and beliefs.”

Excellent!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by ayo2pec(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.