Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos (39796 Views)

Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by SamiraF: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
In what capacity please? Because she was listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention.

So only President's delegation attends UN? Mrs Saraki has been participating at UN for years, doing important work in global health. Are those not professors sitting with her? I even heard she was at all the meetings the official delegation missed. Good one Mrs Saraki, hardworking ngo.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by anonimi: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Shut up right there,i dont pray to get to where they are today my family path is quite different so you should go and die
you cant even not even ur 100 generation to come
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by shaboti: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
hassan85:
Ibo boys over to you o. Yes pa chukudi44 u just ignorant. Sarakis corrupt wife and a fulani man ur next president and first lady ryt? Smh 4 igbo youths and ohanaze. Crying on media wen buhari didnt give them SGF now asking ibos not to collect ministarial norminees lol. Hate, hypocracy. Saraki is going down.
chisos christ!! What kind of grammar is this one ?? abokìs should be banned worldwide from making contributions on social media wtf shocked
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Rotimi47: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
In what capacity is she speaking? I believe it's an NGO that have no standing here in Nigeria not to talk of outside Nigeria; the sarakis are just using the NGO to launder the monies they stole from kwara state.

The source of founding that NGO should be investigated so as to ascertain where the founds came from.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Thief wife

Iyawo Ole, Ole ni grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by fekolastic(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
If she is to be disqualified based on corruption charges what then happens to AMAECHI and FAYEMI?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by bettercreature(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2015
dekaz:
you cant even not even ur 100 generation to come
I pity your life!
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=encryptjay post=38489788]Forget this yarn. Got afternoon papers... Wish me luck guys [/quote

Best of luck
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by donphilopus: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2015
dekaz:
alhpa and omega so u now tell G od what to do if that is the case while not tell Godto better ur life instead of u busy having issues with those that have made it in life like saraki

Saraki has made it in life? If that's how to make it, then I don't want to make it. The man is cursed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2015
wazobiaN9:

in fact, behold your future mistress of the house for house boy chukwudi!!! wow!! may you live long in your chosen position of chief house boy to anybody that appears to be your enemy's enemy.

lick their ass as if pepper soup dey there, and pack their shit with your bare hands since it gives you joy.

common sense to criticize objectively you no go receive because your brain is dead pan tribalistic.

IS IT NOT BETTER FOR YOU TO BE THE HOUSE BOY OF A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN YOU ROAMING ABOUT THE STREET JOBLESS HATERS
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by SamiraF: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
In what capacity is she speaking? I believe it's an NGO that have no standing here in Nigeria not to talk of outside Nigeria; the sarakis are just using the NGO to launder the monies they stole from kwara state.

The source of founding that NGO should be investigated so as to ascertain where the founds came from.

Which yeye Kwara State money? Can money buy United Nations? Haters swallowing bitter pill, don't choke on your bitterness, take smart water drink am
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Saraki has made it in life? If that's how to make it, then I don't want to make it. The man is cursed!
OH, WHAT! A SENATE PRESIDENT BEEN CURSED? A RULER OF ONE STATE BEEN CURSED? AN OUTSPOKEN LEADER BEEN CURSED?AM SURE U ARE A JOKER
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by CreativeWeb(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep your fingers crossed. Why should any sane person be feeling headache over a thief? Her speech wouldn't stop her husband from being jailed if found guilty. Family of thieves!

You spoke as one of the f00ls here on nairaland. You said if found guilty, yet you still call them thieves. Are they thieves before or after been found guilty?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
In what capacity please? Because she wasn't listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention, and the fact that there's corruption allegation hanging on her should automatically disqualify her from representing the country in any capacity. Bear in mind, if it were to be a sane country, Bukola Saraki by now would have resigned.

Thats how the world is o, evil is good and vie versa, another proof that nothing will happen to the husband, infact he will the presient come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2015
kaeforum:

Thats how the world is o, evil is good and vie versa, another proof that nothing will happen to the husband, infact he will the presient come 2019.
PLEASE TELL THEM OOOO THEY DONT KNOW

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by ruffDiamond: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
If i hear Wetin pretty about dis one That thieving bit.CH is FUVKING UGLYYYYYY !!!!see dome like Mr IBU own
Pretty ko crappy ni

Ferrara men shii
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
In what capacity please? Because she wasn't listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention, and the fact that there's corruption allegation hanging on her should automatically disqualify her from representing the country in any capacity. Bear in mind, if it were to be a sane country, Bukola Saraki by now would have resigned.

Of course in sane country, people will read and comprehend before commenting...not like yours undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Firefire:

Iyawo Ole, Ole ni grin
have u seen your name on the nomination list? because u have been given the position of minister of Justice ..... attorney general of federation..... mumu
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by shakaZuIlu: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep your fingers crossed. Why should any sane person be feeling headache over a thief? Her speech wouldn't stop her husband from being jailed if found guilty. Family of thieves!

donphilopopus erus grin longest time tongue

saraki till 2019 grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by mrmetoo1: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Gwekzy:
How come she looks like her husband?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that... lol
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by donphilopus: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
dekaz:
OH, WHAT! A SENATE PRESIDENT BEEN CURSED? A RULER OF ONE STATE BEEN CURSED? AN OUTSPOKEN LEADER BEEN CURSED?AM SURE U ARE A JOKER

I'm sure you've not heard of Societe Generale Banke. If you know any victim of Saraki's crime there, you wouldn't be saying this. Maybe you think the victims would be blessing him!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by shakaZuIlu: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Papa, when you finally get your desired Biafra, Saraki and his household shall rule over you till they are tired of ruling. Say Amen to that. Saraki, I repeat, Saraki (just like Atiku), shall never ever rule this country called Nigeria!

Your father yanch

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by sammyj: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Olodo Praying not paying shocked grin grin grin
dekaz:
prayer time , instead of u to be paying that ur entire generation get to where they are in life u are busy using ur prayers on people that cant never lack things in life ...mumu people
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by margclever: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Papa, when you finally get your desired Biafra, Saraki and his household shall rule over you till they are tired of ruling. Say Amen to that. Saraki, I repeat, Saraki (just like Atiku), shall never ever rule this country called Nigeria!
ur fada nyash there, don mumu
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2015
ruffDiamond:
If i hear Wetin pretty about dis one That thieving bit.CH is FUVKING UGLYYYYYY !!!!see dome like Mr IBU own
Pretty ko crappy ni

Ferrara men shii
DO U KNOW HER AGE? @51 SHE STILL LOOK LIKE THAT
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Rotimi47: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2015
SamiraF:

Which yeye Kwara State money? Can money buy United Nations? Haters swallowing bitter pill, don't choke on your bitterness, take smart water drink am
Let me ask you one question? Where do Africa stolen money end up? How much of Africa stolen wealth have the west returned back to Africa? Why is your body pinching you because I mentioned that the source of their funds should be investigated? How did you know that kwara state stolen funds ain't being lauded through her?

The united Nations have always looked the other side when they benefit from a party eg. Saudi Arabia killing of civilians in Yemen have been overlooked because Saudi Arabia is one of the major sponsors of United Nations humanitarian assistance, The united Nations have never prosecuted any American soldier found wanting in any peace keeping mission due to the huge amount the united States contribute to the united Nations and the sarakis are no exception.

Wailers & haters who support the steady destruction of their country will always try to distort the truth, It's better for you to hide in the lagoon because the truth is always bitter to swallow by Truth haters but I advice that you drink from your so called smart water so that you can start thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by butterfly7007: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2015
A fraud suspect must not represent Nigeria at the UN.
Imagine if someone from the floor asked "You are currently and jointly under fraud investigation with your husband as the senate president of Nigeria?"
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2015
I continue to see Nigerians cherishing a collection of people that should be stripped naked and tarred

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by TijaniAbu: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:

Saraki's wife was not listed in the President's delegates to the UN convention yet was there, and spoke. A "mere wife" of Senate President Bukola Saraki was respected where government official delegation disgraced themselves. There is power, and then there is power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.