Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,088 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos (39797 Views)

Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by TijaniAbu: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
Let me ask you one question? Where do Africa stolen money end up? How much of Africa stolen wealth have the west returned back to Africa? Why is your body pinching you because I mentioned that the source of their funds should be investigated? How did you know that kwara state stolen funds ain't being lauded through her?

The united Nations have always looked the other side when they benefit from a party eg. Saudi Arabia killing of civilians in Yemen have been overlooked because Saudi Arabia is one of the major sponsors of United Nations humanitarian assistance, The united Nations have never prosecuted any American soldier found wanting in any peace keeping mission due to the huge amount the united States contribute to the united Nations and the sarakis are no exception.

Wailers & haters who support the steady destruction of their country will always try to distort the truth. It's better for you to hide in the lagoon because the truth is always bitter to swallow by Truth haters but I advice that you drink from your so called smart water so that you can start thinking straight.

You've got it bad! Abusing United Nations because you hate Saraki? Did you abuse United Nations when Buhari addressed them?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Donbasi(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
In what capacity please? Because she wasn't listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention, and the fact that there's corruption allegation hanging on her should automatically disqualify her from representing the country in any capacity. Bear in mind, if it were to be a sane country, Bukola Saraki by now would have resigned.
You talk as if the UN is not corruption itself for your information UN is the dane of corruption so bone talks na the same people.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by TijaniAbu: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
butterfly7007:
A fraud suspect must not represent Nigeria at the UN.
Imagine if someone from the floor asked "You are currently and jointly under fraud investigation with your husband as the senate president of Nigeria?"

America knows that the allegations flung at Saraki are political and false. Is this not America's body language showing they support Saraki? Was Saraki himself not at UN few weeks ago?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by psamuel618(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Sweetyie:
She's a strong black woman
Hi Sweetyie
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by marnboy(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep your fingers crossed. Why should any sane person be feeling headache over a thief? Her speech wouldn't stop her husband from being jailed if found guilty. Family of thieves!

haha........ Immaturity at work! No vex; but na u suppose shut up, toyin na thief okay, now its the husband: wait in four years time it will be their children! APC is working bro.
Who is fooling who?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Good!

Need anything from jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Sweetyie(f): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2015
psamuel618:

Hi Sweetyie
hi
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by journerman(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Of course in sane country, people will read and comprehend before commenting...not like yours undecided

My point was to simply say she wasn't representing Nigeria as she deserves no applauds. thanks for the insult.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by justmenoni: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Oga calm ur nerves, Nairaland is not in anyway related to the Nigerian government and before u make comments on any kind of post, try to read and digest properly..

I couldn't find anywhere in the post where it's written that she is representing Nigerian instead the news says she is representing her NGO, u Diggit?

quote author=journerman post=38489267]In what capacity please? Because she wasn't listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention, and the fact that there's corruption allegation hanging on her should automatically disqualify her from representing the country in any capacity. Bear in mind, if it were to be a sane country, Bukola Saraki by now would have resigned.[/quote]
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Rotimi47: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
TijaniAbu:

You've got it bad! Abusing United Nations because you hate Saraki? Did you abuse United Nations when Buhari addressed them?
That is simply the truth, why haven't the United Nations stood up to the united States and her Allies who happen to do whatever they want all over the world? Why haven't the United Nations tried stopping the killings of civilians in Yemen by Saudi Arabia? Legitimate governments are toppled by the western powers and the United Nations have not been able to stop the trend solely because that provide the largest funds that keep the United Nations going.

As per Saraki, I don't hate him as a person but his approach towards the masses is what I don't approve of, do note that many of us have at one point or the other been a position to become billionaires but we declined due to morale, so many people who do know me call me names due to my morale standing against corruption but I thank God I still have my head high.

Nigeria is for all of us whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo etc & we don't have to destroy it because of what we can grab from it through corruption.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by ylaa(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
the Holy book says 2 shall become 1
that's why they look alike.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gwekzy:
How come she looks like her husband?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Thief wife

Hahahahaha sad
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by GOODNESS2020: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
How will she not be pretty after spending the whole Kwara allocation on make up
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by ndukwejoe(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
encryptjay:
Forget this yarn. Got afternoon papers... Wish me luck guys
SUCCESS
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by mbulela: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
In what capacity please? Because she wasn't listed as one of the President's delegates to the convention, and the fact that there's corruption allegation hanging on her should automatically disqualify her from representing the country in any capacity. Bear in mind, if it were to be a sane country, Bukola Saraki by now would have resigned.
She has a life outside her husband.
She was invitedbin her personal capacity .
She got an award with cherie Blair a while ago for their NGO activities .
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by mbulela: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
GOODNESS2020:
How will she not be pretty after spending the whole Kwara allocation on make up
Saraki might be a good thief or not .
However, she comes from a wealthy home .
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by wazobiaN9(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekaz:
IS IT NOT BETTER FOR YOU TO BE THE HOUSE BOY OF A SENATE PRESIDENT THEN YOU ROAMING ABOUT THE STREET JOBLESS HATERS

Only small minded people scream via emboldened letters to communicate.

I'm an expatriate staff (outside Nigeria) my boy...
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by mbulela: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
exhibition:
Good!

Need anything from jumia?
Contact me now!
Why should you be contacted?
Why not contact jumia directly?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by dekaz(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm sure you've not heard of Societe Generale Banke. If you know any victim of Saraki's crime there, you wouldn't be saying this. Maybe you think the victims would be blessing him!
Oh ! let me quickly edify you on what u don’t know and what others have been saying as well , firstly am a banker a current one for that matter,
SARAKI FAMILY don’t have any issue with any of their customer all issues have been sorted out maybe God know for this day Societe Generale Bank has cleared and cleaned things of the past even if what happen then has nothing to do with the SARAKI FAMILY but let leave that because u cant understand and even of the bank can’t pay the insurance that covers them will have to payback that is first point and secondly are u aware that
SARAKI FAMILY still run a bank? Up till date just that it was rebranded to meet modern styles just like how other banks are changing their LOGO now the name of their bank is HERITAGE BANK, Societe Generale Bank their license was revoked in2005 when they couldn’t pay the asking price of CBN to operate (25billion) but late in 2012 SARAKI FAMILY sue CBN and they were given the license to operate as full commercial bank and they decided to change their name to HERITAGE BANK am sure u must have been seeing that bank and of recent they just acquired ENTERPRISE BANK , so let me break it down for you , this is how the banks goes: IEI INVESTMENT LIMITED HAS 80 percent, OLUSOLA SARAKI FAMILY 9 percent, OTHER MINORITY SHAREHOLDER 11 percent . now let me explain it to you , the shareholder of HERITAGE BANK are those I have mentioned above the minority shareholder were set aside to pay back their old customer during the Societe Generale Bank. So for more info on this please get THISDAY NEWSPAPER OF 19 APRIL 2013 you will get every information u need, Immediately it commenced operations, it started with the re-validation of the accounts of old customers on January 28, 2013, a move that provided the old customers the opportunity to either withdraw their money or re-active their accounts with the new bank, at an event to celebrate the rebirth of the bank tagged HERITAGE BANK night : the Managing Director/CEO, Mr. Ifie Sekibo, confirmed that customers had withdrawn about 60 per cent of the N21 billion it inherited from SGBN, which is about N12.6 billion. This development, sources say excited Saraki who did not want his family seen in the shade of “fraud”. SO PLEASE DON’T ENTER HELL FIRE FROM LIFE DON’T SAY WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW .
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by psamuel618(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sweetyie:
hi
How are you doing Can I get to know you
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by psamuel618(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
dekaz:
Oh ! let me quickly edify you on what u don’t know and what others have been saying as well , firstly am a banker a current one for that matter,
SARAKI FAMILY don’t have any issue with any of their customer all issues have been sorted out maybe God know for this day Societe Generale Bank has cleared and cleaned things of the past even if what happen then has nothing to do with the SARAKI FAMILY but let leave that because u cant understand and even of the bank can’t pay the insurance that covers them will have to payback that is first point and secondly are u aware that
SARAKI FAMILY still run a bank? Up till date just that it was rebranded to meet modern styles just like how other banks are changing their LOGO now the name of their bank is HERITAGE BANK, Societe Generale Bank their license was revoked in2005 when they couldn’t pay the asking price of CBN to operate (25billion) but late in 2012 SARAKI FAMILY sue CBN and they were given the license to operate as full commercial bank and they decided to change their name to HERITAGE BANK am sure u must have been seeing that bank and of recent they just acquired ENTERPRISE BANK , so let me break it down for you , this is how the banks goes: IEI INVESTMENT LIMITED HAS 80 percent, OLUSOLA SARAKI FAMILY 9 percent, OTHER MINORITY SHAREHOLDER 11 percent . now let me explain it to you , the shareholder of HERITAGE BANK are those I have mentioned above the minority shareholder were set aside to pay back their old customer during the Societe Generale Bank. So for more info on this please get THISDAY NEWSPAPER OF 19 APRIL 2013 you will get every information u need, Immediately it commenced operations, it started with the re-validation of the accounts of old customers on January 28, 2013, a move that provided the old customers the opportunity to either withdraw their money or re-active their accounts with the new bank, at an event to celebrate the rebirth of the bank tagged HERITAGE BANK night : the Managing Director/CEO, Mr. Ifie Sekibo, confirmed that customers had withdrawn about 60 per cent of the N21 billion it inherited from SGBN, which is about N12.6 billion. This development, sources say excited Saraki who did not want his family seen in the shade of “fraud”. SO PLEASE DON’T ENTER HELL FIRE FROM LIFE DON’T SAY WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW .
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Thief wife
[size=18pt]Are you holier than her?
God knows how many times you have used your vagina to steal from men.[/size]
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by ozinetbiz: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Iko5000: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
yes O ,our first lady come 2019
chukwudi44:
Wow!! See class!! Our future first lady in action.Haters are going to have heart attack at this news.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by shammah1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Look for the nearest lagoon and swim. You're crying already
journerman:
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by lexxylalas2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep your fingers crossed. Why should any sane person be feeling headache over a thief? Her speech wouldn't stop her husband from being jailed if found guilty. Family of thieves!

I can see the headache has already started with you... angry grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Rexology: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
journerman:
Will you say the same thing should Rotimi Amaechi appear on the ministerial list?
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
funny how husband and wife look alike
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by encryptjay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Bishopmayowa post=38491248][/quote]

Thanks Bishop
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Tobium1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Prety?? With dat kind forehead? Issorait
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by encryptjay(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
ndukwejoe:
SUCCESS
Thanks, went well.
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by thundafire: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
instead of dy mumu dullard wife to attend meetings she dy aso rock dy drink brukutu cs dy go soon say UN ambassador JOY dint put it on dy list cs its nt official function anyway i pity her and women who shouted change cs dy will knw dat islam religion recognises dem only as sex objects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.