Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos (39802 Views)

Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by lastpage: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sai Saraki/Ekweremadu 2019!! The perfect antidote for the ailment jagagbantis amala!!

Ibos, as usual, ALWAYS playing SECOND FIDDLE!
So you guys have acepted that you cant go or get beyond "Ordinary Commissioner"? grin grin grin

Good, that one is not even certain sef! tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by lastpage: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
That is simply the truth, why haven't the United Nations stood up to the united States and her Allies who happen to do whatever they want all over the world? Why haven't the United Nations tried stopping the killings of civilians in Yemen by Saudi Arabia? Legitimate governments are toppled by the western powers and the United Nations have not been able to stop the trend solely because that provide the largest funds that keep the United Nations going.

As per Saraki, I don't hate him as a person but his approach towards the masses is what I don't approve of, do note that many of us have at one point or the other been a position to become billionaires but we declined due to morale, so many people who do know me call me names due to my morale standing against corruption but I thank God I still have my head high.

Nigeria is for all of us whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo etc & we don't have to destroy it because of what we can grab from it through corruption.

SPOT ON!

Under Ban Ki Moon, the UN is worse than a STOOGE!
Totally toothless and utterly bankrupt!

Lastpage!
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by ZiggyMr(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Bukola and Toyin con look alike
Re: Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
journerman:

My point was to simply say she wasn't representing Nigeria as she deserves no applauds. thanks for the insult.

This is an afterthought... Read your post quoted by me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Kashim Shettima Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Photos) / Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.