Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

How would you respond to this? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How would you respond to this? Lol (1115 Views)

Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / PHOTOS: Rihanna Goes To A Restaurant In Brazil Dressed Like This...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How would you respond to this? Lol by silvertuke(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2015
grin

Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by HARDDON: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Yea i know u were drunk, i was too. I have a fiancee and my wedding is on saturday as i told u but u wudnt get ur hands off my d1ck.

JUst wano tell u to come get ur pants, bra, bracelet n purse cos my boo would be home soon!
Btw, im torn in two about this steamy video we made! Cant bliv u were screaming like that n those b00bys bouncing as u were pounding. Then u cum like a demon scratching n leaving a mark on my back

One mind says delete, d other wud hv none of that. angry

angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by Etetejake(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
And her boyfriend will be like, its over bitch
Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by Imoy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
HARDDON:
Yea i know u were drunk, i was too. I have a fiancee and my wedding is on saturday as i told u but u wudnt get ur hands off my d1ck.

JUst wano tell u to come get ur pants, bra, bracelet n purse cos my boo would be home soon!
Btw, im torn in two about this steamy video we made! Cant bliv u were screaming like that n those b00bys bouncing as u were pounding. Then u cum like a demon scratching n leaving a mark on my back

angry angry

Epic reply.

She must locate u after seeing dis reply.

Lalasticala

2 Likes

Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by HARDDON: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Imoy:

Epic reply.

She must locate u after seeing dis reply.

Lalasticala

grin grin

cheesy

and u know what becomes of her after that dont you?
Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by HARDDON: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Etetejake:
And her boyfriend will be like, its over bitch

unfortunately for him, none of the above happened! grin cheesy
Re: How would you respond to this? Lol by silvertuke(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
HARDDON:

angry angry

lol

(1) (Reply)

FEEL IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU / POINTS TO NOT : 2 All Single Ladies. / Can You Do This For Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.