Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,573 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding (39405 Views)

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) / 16-Year-Old Boy Sent To Prison In Delta, Mother Cries Out For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
I know this is out of context. But pls, permit Me for today.

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

One love

One Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sayoreal(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
If u say sorry doesn't mean u re fool.dat is a lesson.I'm afraid some oF nowadays girl(s)
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by nikkiking(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
Too proud to apologize, too poor to #20K bail, please just be going to Kirikiri,you need to have sense by force.
Aside from that, the bride to be may change he's mind shocked.

Cos of her rudeness tongue.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sirTesco(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- the husband must be aware of her temperament.
- she should perfect her bail conditions and attend the ceremony.
- she (SW) only slapped Anthony (SE) and failed to apologise then was arrested shocked

Singing : Whisper in the dark - Dionne Warwick ....amazing song
all ur tins are Tribalcentric. Deluded Nigerian.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Masterclass32: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
If she can pay me some good money I will apologize for her. No big deal.

A compatriot in times of need is a compatriot indeed. smiley
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sirTesco(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
'She pleaded not guilty' This phrase catches my attention. So everybody don dey folo dis man foot-step. Sarakill u see ur life..
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
sirTesco:

Please show this in my thread before I click the report button angry
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Babsdamilare(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Such a TRAGEDY :-XSuch a TRAGEDY
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sirTesco(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Masterclass32:
If she can pay me some good money I will apologize for her. No big deal.

A compatriot in times of need is a compatriot indeed.
and u go dey claim masterclass.
Go help Sarakill beg na
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by davisjoe1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sparkle777:
Haba, assault is a bailable offence naa. Besides bail is free. All she nids is a civil servant to post the bail and the wedding continues.
I am even involved in a similar case.

and you said Jesus is Lord, when u encourage Assault lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

continue assaulting until something like this happen to u
https://www.nairaland.com/2631482/married-women-fall-3-storey
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sirTesco(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Keneking:

Please show this in my thread before I click the report button angry
read ur comment or u don't know there is a meaning to that. Its a pity u guyz don't take words serious here, in d western world where I stayed we do.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by kristisking(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2015
Unsad:
Too proud to apologize, too poor to #20K bail, please just be going to Kirikiri,you need to have sense by force.
That is why pride kills!
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by NICOGRAVITY: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
An ordinary SORRY, would have saved her the shame, agony, 20k, and stigma of being in prison.
You truly need an urgent deliverance.
Surely, you never thought of your wedding when you started trouble.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by sirxbit(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jst dat 5 letter words "sorry" would have saved her dis life tym embarasment.some pples heart are made of stone.wel i gues dis shld b an eye opener 4 the groom to be becos i rather be rev fada than marry dat kind woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by holyokoto(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
The woman na YOLOBA

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
mightycrown1:
USELESS HOT TEMPER EVERYWHERE U GO

NIGERIA terribly sliding into Irreparable AGGRESION
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by SmartMugu: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sent to prison for just slapping someone? I even thought she did something worse.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by oyetunder(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
Let the guy who is set to marry her have a rethink oh! She is ferocious like a leopard and proud like a peacock! Hmmm!!!
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by geelord(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/29/woman-sent-to-prison-a-week-to-her-wedding/

Enemies finally succeeded on this woman matter....Chai! Dem follow am and dey get am
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
sirTesco:

read ur comment or u don't know there is a meaning to that. Its a pity u guyz don't take words serious here, in d western world where I stayed we do.

Really grin
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by geelord(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba people n pride

Tribalistic entity
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
geelord:

Tribalistic entity

We all are.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by christinie(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where is she from?
Unsad:

1 Like

Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
All y'all moda4ckas blaming her, there's always two side to every story. We only heard one. I can bet my entire life savings on that woman innocent. Haterz and enemies are always on the look to see if you are taking a step forward to progress. Ordinary slap can't sent someone to Kirikiri, not even when you slap a force man.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Spybradd: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm.. I hope some people here "DOESNT"come here and say she needs deliverance..

HABA!
grin
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by ElFenomeno1: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
A lot of irate and vicious women out there....... undecided
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by francizy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
ijustdey:

she needs to learngrin
something a simple sorry would have done
pity the man that she is going to marry

I tell you!! Cuz this is clear indication that she'd be slapping her husband without remorse.. I love what the guy did, even tho I'd have given her a feedback slap if I was the one she slapped...
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by francizy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
sirTesco:

Keneking is a boko haram member..
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Sparkle777(f): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
davisjoe1:

and you said Jesus is Lord, when u encourage Assault lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

continue assaulting until something like this happen to u
https://www.nairaland.com/2631482/married-women-fall-3-storey

Something must be wrong wit ur thinking, pls read bfor spewing trash. I said I have a similar case cos I work in the security industry. Kids full nairaland dis days.
Re: Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding by Nicepoker(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
bqlekan:
Choi.. the husband to be tho sad
But wait o... 20k?
She should not be in prison jare.. how the husband no go get 20k
most men are not daft when it comes to choice of wife. Am sure the marriage stuff is cancelled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.