Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly (36225 Views)

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues / Saraki Supporters At Supreme Court Ruling Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ExInferis(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
chigo93:
D bastards wants to go full civil war on me ,loool! cool bring it on bastard, I'm loving this.
Btw,have u seen the photo of the kinda penis your mama loves to suck? The deranged crass bastard hasn't be able to give me a name of an individual from his tribe that took the science world by storm.The igbos are the most gifted black people on planet earth, haters can keep hating,you bastard is no exception you can always hate cool.
You being a lying bastard,i can't really tell if you are a fulani bastard or a yoruba bastard,but I will assume both so I can showcase my dexterity. Its a known fact that majority of northerners are well known for cleaning the igbo man shoes(mallam shoe shinner),fulani bastards are known for associating with anything that is disease infested, e.g disease infested cows,cleaning dirty shoes,disease infested rams,sleeping under bridges begging for alms,last week I almost slapped to dirty looking fulani kids that almost stained my white cos they were begging this good looking igbo boy for money @ cms.The fulani is a poor dirty accursed bleeped over bastardized and disease infested tribe. No matter what ,the northerner will always clean the igboman's shoes shocked tongue,incase you are a bastard yoruba bigot pretending to be one useless northerner,its a known fact that an average yoruba bastard sees a face me I slap you home as his paradise,if you doubt, here in lagos count the number of igbos occupying flats and duplexes then count the number of yorubas occupying same,the difference is clear.
Oneday, the igbo tribe will buy ur ocean, then build highrise buildings with money you bastardized jealous haters call drug money.
Bastard take it or leave it the igbo tribe is blessed.Haters can always dobale we will always release the doe. tongue
Bastard!
I'm loving this!

This little nyamiri bastard puppy is still here yapping?

*yawn*

So boring, repeating the same old trash.

Face it brah, i took you to the cleaners. I've riled you up and got you frothing and foaming because i called out your igboe criminal attitude and lazy approach to wealth. I've told you how that fat ugly village pr0stitute you call a mother gave birth to you in a baby factory, I've also informed you that your boss Uchenna is rocking you little sister's diseased pussssy. I've told you how you baboons would forever remain trampled on and second class, no matter how loudly you yap here like the little dog you are, and i've also told you that we remain your number one nightmare because we crush every piece of sh1t igboe bastard monkey who gets out of line here.

I've also proved you're a deluded village dwelling hobo lying about schooling in the US. None of the motherfucckers in your twisted little criminal family has even seen an airplane, let alone been to the US. Sure, one of your cousins made it to Malaysia, but the little imp is in jail with his fellow igboe pigs.

Face it, Brah, you're done. You're finished. Ive whipped your little yellow arse sore, now all you do is whine about me being yoruba, a bastard yad yada....pooh. Just a broken record trying oh so hard to play big. Well, you got toasted little b1tch. Yeah, you were my little 22 year old bi1tch and i fuct your virgin arse black and blue you cant walk straight.

I've frankly no time for a 22 year old jerk, who's just discovered his d1ck and the joy of polishing his tiny rocket. Im sure you're producing sperm, right? i mean you're old enough, right? So just be careful when you fucck your skinny little sister Obiora lest you impregnate the scrawny little ho and spawn yet another sickly igboe bastard infant.

Meanwhile there's a thread on the front page about some old and expired big wig igboe daydreamers celebrating "Crime Day" in Abuja. Im off to have me some fun. I hereby leave you the floor to go being a little fish in a big pond.

So yap away lil puppy. Vent out your rage. Then go look in a mirror: you'd still see a hapless, witless, piece of sh1t igboe youngling shaping up to be a petty crook like all the other yellow scum from the Eroded East.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Koolmexxi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Fellow politicians would of course support each other.

How many Yoruba senators followed Saraki to CCT?

How many Yorubas protested for Saraki?

How many igbos followed their master to CCT?

Now look at this display of ediocy. Poor people with no basic needs (no constant light, no source of water, living below minimum wage, no security etc) protesting for millionaire politicians from Kwara state. What has Saraki done to enrich the lives of these IPOB touts?

U don't seem to get my point. U guys are busy insulting pro-saraki youths protesting but have no words for House of Assembly members who could have passed a vote of no-confidence on him but didn't. And by the way how are u so sure dey are "IPOB touts" like u called dem?
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Loooooool,u bastard is sick and tired of me uhn?? Loool,poor bastard I feel for you cos you know in your heart of hearts that your tribe is an accursed bastardized wretched and maimed one. An igbo man bows to no one,we are free spirited individuals,we support who we want cool,unlike your tribe characterised by stark illiteracy,whose people understand the language of cows,easily deceived by your thieving wicked elites.
I also heard that the fulani tribe is synonymous with paedophilia! Hoooola!accursed bastard of a deranged prostitut*e you better reply this,even the whole world knows that bastards like your people is the reason the world knows no peace,cos the fulani man is always the one responsible for cattle rustling, kidnapping and raping 6yr olds through a proxy they call boko haram, your people are indeed cursed,your crass accursed tribe hates development,check the north,very backward jeez!. To prove how stupid and accursed you and your people are,it is only a fulani bastard that will forge his result and still give himself an f9 in mathematics,loooooool.
The best you bastard can do is hate the igboman,other than that you know you can't toil with an igbo man and get away like that.Btw my dad's gateman musa is a northerner,that's the kinda job you deliver top most expertise,such a hopeless and backward set of individuals.
Bastard!! Loving this!
ExInferis:

*yawn*

Face it brah, i took you to the cleaners. I've riled you up and got you frothing and foaming because i called out your igboe criminal attitude and lazy approach to wealth. I've told you how your that fat village pr0stitute you call a mother gave birth to you in a baby factory, I've also informed you that your boss Uchenna is rocking you little sister's diseased pussssy. I've told you how you baboons would forever remain trampled on and second class, no matter how loudly you yap here like the little dog you are, and i've also told you that we remain your number one nightmare because we crush every piece of sh1t igboe bastard monkey who gets out of line here.

I've also proved you're a deluded village dwelling hobo lying about schooling in the US. None of the motherfucckers in your twisted little criminal family has even seen an airplane, let alone been to the US. Sure, one of your cousins made it to Malaysia, but the little imp is in jail with his fellow igboe pigs.

Face it, Brah, you're done. You're finished. Ive whipped your little yellow arse sore, now all you do is whine about me being yoruba, a bastard yad yada....pooh. Just a broken record trying oh so hard to play big. Well, you got toasted little b1tch. Yeah, you were my little 22 year old bi1tch and i fuct your virgin arse black and blue you cant walk straight.

I've frankly no time for a 22 year old jerk, who's just discovered his d1ck and the joy of polishing his tiny rocket. Im sure you're producing sperm, right? i mean you're old enough, right? So just be careful when you fucck you skinny little sister Obiora lest you impregnate the scrawny little ho and spawn yet another sickly igboe bastard infant.

Meanwhile there's a thread on the front page about some old and expired daydreamers celebrating "Crime Day" in Abuja. Im off to have me some fun. I hereby leave you the floor to go being a little fish in a big pond.

So yap away lil puppy. Vent out your rage. Then go look in a mirror: you'd still see a hapless, witless, piece of sh1t igboe youngling shaping up to be a petty crook like all the other yellow scum from the Eroded East.

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by mikolo80: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Africanpride:

Ask your ancestors. They got all your answers.
i can see that yours failed you
hope you don't fal your offspring
but i doubt it
you can't give what you do not have
pity
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Africanpride: 3:48am On Sep 30, 2015
mikolo80:
i can see that yours failed you
hope you don't fal your offspring
but i doubt it
you can't give what you do not have
pity

At least i have offspring good or bad. Way better than your situation, impotent like you without offspring you as good as dead.

Even the biggest juju for your village nor go fit remove the causes place on your generation, no amount of prophet or river visit fit wash your head clean.

So my kind advice to you is to shut that stinking mouth of yours that is decaying day in day out.

You don chop...
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by mikolo80: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2015
Africanpride:

At least i have offspring good or bad. Way better than your situation, impotent like you without offspring you as good as dead.

Even the biggest juju for your village nor go fit remove the causes place on your generation, no amount of prophet or river visit fit wash your head clean.

So my kind advice to you is to shut that stinking mouth of yours that is decaying day in day out.

You don chop...
read my civil statements and your gutter language and guess who ppl will know is cursed impotent and stinking from the mouth due to lack of home training from lack of parents
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Africanpride: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2015
mikolo80:
read my civil statements and your gutter language and guess who ppl will know is cursed impotent and stinking from the mouth due to lack of home training from lack of parents

Civil what? What was civil about your last comment, is obvious that you not only impotent but you are retardedd as well.

The more you open that rubbish bin you called mouth the more retard you sound. Since you have home training why not run into your room and start doing your school before your pa takes his belt off.

Plus seems you got home training, didn't your ma thought you how to mind your business and not poke your nose into other people affairs, hmmm guess she did a bad job there.

Confirm imbecilee that's what you are. Children with no respect.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2015
Bastard individual it's day 2, reply like the bastard that you are.

The bastard says he is going full civil war,you better reply ,if not your father I mean the bastard you call father will die before the end of the year,not that only,may thunder strike you dead,you've not seen anyting yet.

Dirty bastard!loving this.
ExInferis:

*yawn*

Face it brah, i took you to the cleaners. I've riled you up and got you frothing and foaming because i called out your igboe criminal attitude and lazy approach to wealth. I've told you how that fat ugly village pr0stitute you call a mother gave birth to you in a baby factory, I've also informed you that your boss Uchenna is rocking you little sister's diseased pussssy. I've told you how you baboons would forever remain trampled on and second class, no matter how loudly you yap here like the little dog you are, and i've also told you that we remain your number one nightmare because we crush every piece of sh1t igboe bastard monkey who gets out of line here.

I've frankly no time for a 22 year old jerk, who's just discovered his d1ck and the joy of polishing his tiny rocket. Im sure you're producing sperm, right? i mean you're old enough, right? So just be careful when you fucck your skinny little sister Obiora lest you impregnate the scrawny little ho and spawn yet another sickly igboe bastard infant.

Meanwhile there's a thread on the front page about some old and expired big wig igboe daydreamers celebrating "Crime Day" in Abuja. Im off to have me some fun. I hereby leave you the floor to go being a little fish in a big pond.

Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Eastlink(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
pleiades45:
yup igbo men. i site the okoro caps
Now I realize how daft you Yoruba APC supporters are.
First. The cap you call the Okoro(Mazi) headgear is not exclusively a SEastern thing. In fact that cap is the major cultural cap we wear during our boat regatta and other cultural activities in Rivers. The same thing applies to the Ogonis, Ibibios, Efiks and other minorities.
Second, anybody can wear that cap, afterall we were made to understand that it was Sen. Saraki supporters from all the geopolitical zones that came together to show him support.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by ExInferis(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2015
chigo93:
Bastard individual it's day 2, reply like the bastard that you are.

The bastard says he is going full civil war,you better reply ,if not your father I mean the bastard you call father will die before the end of the year,not that only,may thunder strike you dead,you've not seen anyting yet.

Dirty bastard!loving this.

YOU'RE STILL HERE VEXING!!

Man, you must be seriously pained.

If you think I'm as jobless as you to waste my time trading barbs with a very small mindless boy then you've got another think coming. I told you, i'd already sorted you out. I've made my point, no need to hog valuable posting space and spam the thread with facts, which are:

1. Every single igboe is a bastard, useless, criminal, smelly, dirty, ugly, illiterate, jobless, senseless, dishonest, deceitful monkey descended from savage apes. This includes you, your friends, your family, your neighbors, your girlfriends, your leaders, and whoever knows you.

2. Your own father, who has no job being a stark illiterate palm wine tapper, wrapper-wearing piece of sh1t scum with cataracts and root canal, sits on the front of your derelict leaky-roof of a poverty ravaged house to daydream about migrating to the North, gets drunk, and whups your mother's arse when the fancy (and wine) gets the better of him.

3. Your HIV-infected autistic sister has gone through 6 abortions at 16, many bouts of syphilis and gonorrhea, has infected half the neighborhodd, and fuccks you and your friends.

4. You are just a mere ugly little boy working in a very small store selling fake drugs. You're also a gay little bastard whom your oga fuccks in addition to fuccking your little ho sister.

You good for nothing, criminal minded ugly monkeys are nothing but a nation of crooks and armed robbers. I'm ashamed to share a country with you arseholes. All you know is selling spare parts, fake drugs, stealing and cheating. Look all around the news: igboes caught selling drugs, igboe caught doing armed robbery, igboe caught selling fake goods, igboe caught running baby factories, igboe caught kidnapping, igboe caught trafficking humans, igboe caught smuggling, igboe caught murdering people for body parts. How the heck are we even lumped together with such bastards in one country? We hate each and every one of you ugly useless garri sniffing baboons.

Look at you daily migrating to the north. No matter how many times we kill you fucckers more spill across the borders polluting our society. You're like a swarm of mindless insects without a regard for safety just as long as you're able to immigrate to better environments to conduct your criminal activities.

IF the East is such a big deal, why do your ugly brothers always run helter skelter to be 3rd class immigrants and live with the squalor of refugees? Why the desperation? I'll tell you why. Because you bastards are all fuccking poor and that's why everything goes, even crime.

I pity you, seriously. Because being igboe, someday you're gonna end up jailed or killed. It's what you deserve after all.

You lousy, miserable, ugly, eczematous, pig-fuccking, useless, short-pen1sed, balless, hairless, hungry, dejected, rejected, piss-guzzling, toilet-washing, sister-fuccking, imbec1lic, flat-nosed, bow-legged, monkey-resembling son of a jobless starving criminal of a father and the village wh0re.

Dan ubanka sai mun karar ta duk zuru'an ku na barayi da shegu mara imani. Tsinanne kawai.

No wonder you ugly monekys are wailing all over the place begging for positions, just so all of you can line up in the minister's house and beg for stipends, since you people are so poor and malnourished. The few armed robbers and kidnappers that sustain the igboe society are rapidly getting killed or jailed, so i understand things are very tough, and hence your need to be one little b1tch angry bird.

Better go look for work and stop wasting your time flexing virtual muscle on the internet. You're just a sorry little igboe criminal with nothing better to do than waste your miserable pathetic deprived little life repeating the same sh1itty and childish insults without any attempt at creativity. HOw can you even be creative when you're apparently brainless, like all the short squat igboe bastards in your miserable eroded and vermin-infested region? The only creativity you know is being a petty thief stealing from your oga and your useless bastard father's little alcohol savings so you can buy 10Mb to spout off rubbish girlish insults.

Now, i've served your arse. You can now continue wailing in painment grin grin tongue tongue

I can imagine you sitting up all night furiously typing away at your cheap stolen phone hurling insults in pain and anguish at having your little igboe itchy arse getting fuccked all over the place by me. While you're there fuming and getting thermal, i'm here chilling completely forgotten about you until your little boyish rant pops up on my radar as a tiny blip of insignificance.

YOu bore me. Seriously. If you want me to carry on bashing you, since you're obviously a sucker for punishment, then come up with worthy insults. Not this lame "bastard this, "bastard that". We quite agree i'm a bastard. SO the fucck what? Im a bastard, you're an igboe monkey, so you got the wrong deal on that grin

Little jobless nyamiri bastard.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought you bastard threatened to go civil war,loooool, the tired demoralised bastard is already tired of me uhn?
Thank God you've already agreed to the truth that you are indeed a bastard cool;don't worry, in no time America will invade and maim you dirty bastards all in the name of killing some bastards called boko haram just like they murdered innocent 2yr olds in Iraq and Afghanistan tongue. I'm here to educate you on how stewpid you bastards are,i mean ,stupidity is when a fulani bastard blows up a school, rapes 5yr olds, decides to live with cows, chooses to be an almajiri,chooses to pull down whatsoever thing capable of bringing him and his hopeless family development ,but still says he is backward because the government is not doing anything for the north. I mean who could be this foolish,except a fulani bastard from the north.
Little wonder corpers despise you lots,they know you bastards are blood sucking vampires! Till your rapist Allah comes,you bastards, your hopeless children inclusive will continue to dwell in IDP camps where you will be denied access to education,power supply,where your people will live like pigs,cos you bastards are indeed swines from the pit of hell.Isnt it clear enough that there is no hope for you bastards,cos another bastards called boko haram(western education is a sin) will not stop until they see their fellow fulani bastards in shades,smh.
I always smile from the inside whenever I hear news about bomb blast in your cities,towns , villages, even in your bloody mosques .I'm happy because at the very least a fulani bastard must have been ripped to shreds by a bomb dropped by a fellow fulani bastard.
Provided Nigeria is one you bastards will continue to feel anguish and die in disgusting manners cool.Bloodsucking monsters,can't you bastards just stop deriving joy from killing yourselves? Confused bastards!
Bastards indeed!
ExInferis:

YOU'RE STILL HERE VEXING!!

Man, you must be seriously pained.

If you think I'm as jobless as you to waste my time trading barbs with a very small mindless boy then you've got another think coming. I told you, i'd already sorted you out. I've made my point, no need to hog valuable posting space and spam the thread with facts, which are:

1. Every single igboe is a bastard, useless, criminal, smelly, dirty, ugly, illiterate, jobless, senseless, dishonest, deceitful monkey descended from savage apes. This includes you, your friends, your family, your neighbors, your girlfriends, your leaders, and whoever knows you.

2. Your own father, who has no job being a stark illiterate palm wine tapper, wrapper-wearing piece of sh1t scum with cataracts and root canal, sits on the front of your derelict leaky-roof of a poverty ravaged house to daydream about migrating to the North, gets drunk, and whups your mother's arse when the fancy (and wine) gets the better of him.

3. Your HIV-infected autistic sister has gone through 6 abortions at 16, many bouts of syphilis and gonorrhea, has infected half the neighborhodd, and fuccks you and your friends.

4. You are just a mere ugly little boy working in a very small store selling fake drugs. You're also a gay little bastard whom your oga fuccks in addition to fuccking your little ho sister.

You good for nothing, criminal minded ugly monkeys are nothing but a nation of crooks and armed robbers. I'm ashamed to share a country with you arseholes. All you know is selling spare parts, fake drugs, stealing and cheating. Look all around the news: igboes caught selling drugs, igboe caught doing armed robbery, igboe caught selling fake goods, igboe caught running baby factories, igboe caught kidnapping, igboe caught trafficking humans, igboe caught smuggling, igboe caught murdering people for body parts. How the heck are we even lumped together with such bastards in one country? We hate each and every one of you ugly useless garri sniffing baboons.

Look at you daily migrating to the north. No matter how many times we kill you fucckers more spill across the borders polluting our society. You're like a swarm of mindless insects without a regard for safety just as long as you're able to immigrate to better environments to conduct your criminal activities.

IF the East is such a big deal, why do your ugly brothers always run helter skelter to be 3rd class immigrants and live with the squalor of refugees? Why the desperation? I'll tell you why. Because you bastards are all fuccking poor and that's why everything goes, even crime.

I pity you, seriously. Because being igboe, someday you're gonna end up jailed or killed. It's what you deserve after all.

You lousy, miserable, ugly, eczematous, pig-fuccking, useless, short-pen1sed, balless, hairless, hungry, dejected, rejected, piss-guzzling, toilet-washing, sister-fuccking, imbec1lic, flat-nosed, bow-legged, monkey-resembling son of a jobless starving criminal of a father and the village wh0re.

Dan ubanka sai mun karar ta duk zuru'an ku na barayi da shegu mara imani. Tsinanne kawai.

No wonder you ugly monekys are wailing all over the place begging for positions, just so all of you can line up in the minister's house and beg for stipends, since you people are so poor and malnourished. The few armed robbers and kidnappers that sustain the igboe society are rapidly getting killed or jailed, so i understand things are very tough, and hence your need to be one little b1tch angry bird.

Better go look for work and stop wasting your time flexing virtual muscle on the internet. You're just a sorry little igboe criminal with nothing better to do than waste your miserable pathetic deprived little life repeating the same sh1itty and childish insults without any attempt at creativity. HOw can you even be creative when you're apparently brainless, like all the short squat igboe bastards in your miserable eroded and vermin-infested region? The only creativity you know is being a petty thief stealing from your oga and your useless bastard father's little alcohol savings so you can buy 10Mb to spout off rubbish girlish insults.

Now, i've served your arse. You can now continue wailing in painment grin grin tongue tongue

I can imagine you sitting up all night furiously typing away at your cheap stolen phone hurling insults in pain and anguish at having your little igboe itchy arse getting fuccked all over the place by me. While you're there fuming and getting thermal, i'm here chilling completely forgotten about you until your little boyish rant pops up on my radar as a tiny blip of insignificance.

YOu bore me. Seriously. If you want me to carry on bashing you, since you're obviously a sucker for punishment, then come up with worthy insults. Not this lame "bastard this, "bastard that". We quite agree i'm a bastard. SO the fucck what? Im a bastard, you're an igboe monkey, so you got the wrong deal on that grin

Little jobless nyamiri bastard.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by mikolo80: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Africanpride:

Civil what? What was civil about your last comment, is obvious that I am not only impotent but I am retardedd as well.

The more i open this rubbish bin I called mouth the more retard I sound. Since I don't have home training why not I run into my room and start doing my school before my pa takes his belt off.

Plus since not seems I don't got home training, didn't my ma teach not thought me how to mind my business and not poke my nose into other people affairs, hmmm guess she did a bad job there.

I am a Confirm imbecilee that's what I am. I am a child with no respect.
i agree with you, but remember if you not able to debate like mature adult do not comment in public space. Good luck with ur problems
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by orunto27: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
One of the Placards reads "Physician heal thyself" meaning , that The Executive should wipe out corruption in the Executive first before dabbling into the affairs of the Legislature. We are in a Democracy, not in a feudal cracy.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by Africanpride: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
mikolo80:
i agree with you, but remember if you not able to debate like mature adult do not comment in public space. Good luck with ur problems

Dude fuk out of here, you have nothing good to say fool. Goodluck to yourself hope you one day find the solution to your miserable life.
Re: Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly by mikolo80: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Africanpride:

Dude fuk me. I have nothing good to say as I am a fool. Goodluck to myself, I hope I one day find the solution to my miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.