Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? (2969 Views)

Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Add More Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please I need help on this matter... I eat alot yet remain the same way.
I look too dry and thin,i'm not sick though.
Please what can I do to gain more weight?
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
It can be ur genes that y'all slender...or it cud be ur metabolism.. grin
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by crazygod(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Become a junk food addict.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by menix(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
A pinshure will help me advise u better..

Buh u can still take a yoruba native called "Mawumawu".

U did certainly add weight within a week..
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Chizzled06(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
It depends. Do you want to gain muscle mass or body fat?
Exercise & high protein diet for the former, super high carbohydrate & saturated fat diet for the latter
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by meimoks(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Irony of life
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by kestolove95(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
I like thin people...dia tin dey long
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by umehmj(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
kestolove95:

very true, im thin with a 7.8inck cock. what i did though was hit the gym plus eat plenty protein plus veggies. my upper body section is already set, now working on my thighs to get my perfect X shape. just do this and you will be grateful to Gawd you are slim.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by maryam6(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Me too, Am jst so tired of being slimcry
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
If you really want a permanent solution to your problem, just follow this simple instruction and you shall be glad you did insha Allah, if you like believe it, if you like don't believe it, Here's it: Go and buy a "Tin Tomato" pour everything inside a big cup, mix it with a " Bottle of Cold Malta Guinness" then drink everything at once. This is how you'll be doing it every three-three days until you reach your desired body weight, and if you don't see any change after one month, just call or whatsapp (07067374959) me and abuse me as you like. Goodluck
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by ibrahym47(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
thesource:
If you really want a permanent solution to your problem, just follow this simple instruction and you shall be glad you did insha Allah, if you like believe it, if you like don't believe it, Here's it: Go and buy a "Tin Tomato" pour everything inside a big cup, mix it with a " Bottle of Cold Malta Guinness" then drink everything at once. This is how you'll be doing it every three-three days until you reach your desired body weight, and if you don't see any change after one month, just call or whatsapp (07067374959) me and abuse me as you like. Goodluck
Odin?
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin
kestolove95:
oya come lemme do you
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
maryam6:
come let us reason together.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
thesource:
deal
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Please I need more suggestiond and thanks to those who have contributed already.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by maryam6(f): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=dedons post=38509494 U gonna try it?shocked
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by maryam6(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
thesource:
Bros, u be doctor ni?
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
maryam6:
[quote author=dedons post=38509494 U gonna try it?shocked
yeah...i'll double it up.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
maryam6:
Bros, u be doctor ni?
I'm not a doctor, but i'm very very close to the elders. If you like believe it, and if you like don't believe it.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
thesource:
I'm not a doctor, but i'm very very close to the elders. If you like believe it, and if you like don't believe it.
hw long wil it take before I start seeing results?
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2015
dedons:
hw long wil it take before I start seeing results?
at least a month
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2015
thesource:
at least a month
tanx bro
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2015
thesource:
i pity qhoever tries this. Na porge u go porge all d supposed fat away
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2015
Me too. tried so mant things but i finally just accepted who i am. I lose weight far to easily than i gain it.
most annoying is having stretch marks on top
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
dedons:
tanx bro
you're welcome
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
maryam6:
I thought girls hate being fat?v
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'v tried them all without improvement
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
dedons:
I'v tried them all without improvement
You used something for two weeks and you're here complaining that you've not seen any improvement. I said at least one month, you continue using it until you're satisfied with the result, who knows may be you're not even consistent with it. This is something some people paid heavily for before they could get it.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2015
thesource:
You used something for two weeks and you're here complaining that you've not seen any improvement. I said at least one month, you continue using it until you're satisfied with the result, who knows may be you're not even consistent with it. This is something some people paid heavily for before they could get it.
thanks bro...i'll keep it up.
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
E no dey easy to drink tomato for one month
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by dedons: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
gommex:
E no dey easy to drink tomato for one month
i tel u...but wetin man go do
Re: I'm Too Thin!!!what Can I Do To Gain More Weight? by thesource(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
dedons:
i tel u...but wetin man go do
i know it's not easy but remember, no pain no gain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Great "HIV" Is A HOAX. "The multi-billion dollar/pound SCAM" / How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects / The Multipurpose Placebo Called " AGBO GEDI GEDI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.