Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps (3504 Views)

How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone / How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device / Z10, Z30, Q10 Q5, And Z3 Install Google Playstore On This Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by jideprof: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Google playstore is inarguably the largest store for Android games and applications since it's owned by the owner of the OS it's designed to serve and comes pre-installed on most Android devices.

But, it's another case entirely for those on the Canadian BB10 platform which also supports the installation of Android applications by manually transferring the Android Application Package (APK) file to it and going through a short installation process after which the app can be accessible from it's list of installed applications.

Of course, BB10 also has it's own store, BlackBerry World where you can download apps. But, the apps you can download from here is very limited when compared to that of the Google Playstore.

If you want to try out a variety number of Android applications on your BB10 device, here's what you need to do to get Playstore installed;

Requirements

A Google Account
Google Account Manager | Download Link
Google Play ID | Download Link
Google Playstore App | Download Link

After downloading all the three apps on your device, you can now follow the easy steps outlined below;

Install and run Google Account Manager and fill in your Google account details.

When completed, the app will minimize.

Now install and Run Google Play ID on your device.

Use Google Play ID to register your device and close when successfully done.

Finally, Install the Google Playstore App on your device.

Once you're done, you'll now be able to install apps directly on your device, even games with obb files will be installed easily and correctly without having to move the files manually.

You will also be receiving app updates as at when due in the BlackBerry hub without leaving behind the fact that paid apps are still paid and can be purchased with your preferred billing method.

The ball is in your court now, but hey! Be aware that not all Apps downloaded from Playstore will work effectively with your device. Some may crash while others might just perform excellently as if it were being run on an Android device.

To get all download links please view the post here: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/09/install-google-playstore-on-your-bb10.html

1 Like

Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by MinisterPelumi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thank you!
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by jideprof: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
MinisterPelumi:
Thank you!

You're welcome sire! Enjoy!
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by donMIG(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tried dis sh!t didn't work on my z10 now am just hrs away from infinix hot note
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by jideprof: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
donMIG:
Tried dis sh!t didn't work on my z10 now am just hrs away from infinix hot note

Aww!

Well, its a good idea to move to Android. .. enjoy! grin grin
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by donMIG(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
jideprof:

Aww!

Well, its a good idea to move to Android. .. enjoy! grin grin

Ooh yes I will my broda!!!
I don jealous androids tire...
I just get one fobe wit 2 gb ram n 16 gb memory but yet I can't play all hd games...restricted to bbwld
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by jideprof: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
donMIG:

I just get one fobe wit 2 gb ram n 16 gb memory but yet I can't play all hd games...restricted to bbwld

Lols.... The multi touch on bb10 is very poor... It's more of a social device sha... Just for Internet
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by chaze07(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank you very much op... setup was very easy mehn!

The best thing I ever did to this my Q10 so far!

And your link has been added to my bio. grin
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by Baroba(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can you download Google apps?
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by donMIG(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
jideprof:

Lols.... The multi touch on bb10 is very poor... It's more of a social device sha... Just for Internet

TEAM INFINIX JOOR!!!
I DON BUY MY OWN
BUT NA MY BlackBerry I TAKE DEI POST NOW
CHARGING IT WITH MY POWER BANK SHA...
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
I go jejely gather money buy andriod, Me no too get time for all that ceremony ojare. I got tired on the BBOS and jumped on the andriod bandwagon. Now I'm thinking of testing windows, some people are discouraging me. They said I can change the theme of my andriod to look just like windows boring GUI, I told them I'd rather just get a Windows phone and see if i like it.
Re: How To Install Google Playstore On Your BB10 Device In Few, Easy Steps by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2015
donMIG:

verily verily I say on to u,u will quickly get tired of Andriod too,trust me have been there.

(1) (Reply)

Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features / I Need Innjoo I2s Battery / Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.