Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive (3505 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / HELP: The Gallery I Used For My Photos Has Been Removed From Google Play Store. / I Bought This Phone 30500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by boma4success: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please come to my aid, I bought my home theater(with 2yrs warranty) somewhere around Rukpokwu in Port Harcourt in Dec, 2017. But since the beginning of 2019 I have not been able to use the item because it just won't ON anytime I tried to put it ON. I have gone to the sales office and complained but to my greatest surprise it worked quite well when I got there. But anytime I take it home and plug it, it won't just work at all. I have taken the item to their office in not less than 3 different occasions but I kept experiencing the same problem. The sales attendants had to follow me to my house recently to check if the problem is actually from my power source but surprisingly again the machine worked well immediately they plugged it. It looked to them as if I'm lying or something, I tried to ON and OFF the machine many times and it kept on working fine until they left. I switched OFF my power generator and they went their way. To my greatest surprise again, later in the evening when I tried putting it ON, it refused to work ooooo. I just don't understand what is going on. Please advice or come to my aid. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by kestine(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Winch dey ur compound...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Shyluck(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
May be you should use anointing oil to cast and bind.
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Just park everything together and bring it for me

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Larryfest(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol this reminds me of my Honda baby car last year, when i drive the car it's always one issue or the other but if anyone apart from me used it no single problem atal and it became so bad that whenever i am in the car it doesn't start except someone else drives it las las na sell i sell am when daily repairs wan finish me.. Op dispose that stuff and get another one sharperly!!

8 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OgaVoltron: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Have you tried your neighbors, if it comes on in their hands, then the problem is you, some people body's magnetism interferes with electronics

4 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by boma4success: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Larryfest:
Lol this reminds me of my Honda baby car last year, when i drive the car it's always one issue or the other but if anyone apart from me used it no single problem atal and it became so bad that whenever i am in the car it doesn't start except someone else drives it las las na sell i sell am when daily repairs wan finish me.. Op dispose that stuff and get another one sharperly!!
Thanks for your advice, I'm grateful

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by boma4success: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Have you tried your neighbors, if it comes on in their hands, then the problem is you, some people body's magnetism interferes with electronics
I have everywhere else in my neighborhood, its not working but if I take it to d office where I bought it, it will work
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OneGeek(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Gosh! Body Magnetism? WTF is that?

5 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by achikolo(f): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
grin grin grin grin.

Wetin person no go read for NL sef.
[/s]
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by ddjay: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
boma4success:
Please come to my aid, I bought my home theater(with 2yrs warranty) somewhere around Rukpokwu in Port Harcourt in Dec, 2017. But since the beginning of 2019 I have not been able to use the item because it just won't ON anytime I tried to put it ON. I have gone to the sales office and complained but to my greatest surprise it worked quite well when I got there. But anytime I take it home and plug it, it won't just work at all. I have taken the item to their office in not less than 3 different occasions but I kept experiencing the same problem. The sales attendants had to follow me to my house recently to check if the problem is actually from my power source but surprisingly again the machine worked well immediately they plugged it. It looked to them as if I'm lying or something, I tried to ON and OFF the machine many times and it kept on working fine until they left. I switched OFF my power generator and they went their way. To my greatest surprise again, later in the evening when I tried putting it ON, it refused to work ooooo. I just don't understand what is going on. Please advice or come to my aid. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in anticipation
Is your electricity full (220/240 volts) if not, try stabilizer
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by jayextra(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
This one off me grin grin *Falls off a mango tree*

3 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OgaVoltron: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
boma4success:

I have everywhere else in my neighborhood, its not working but if I take it to d office where I bought it, it will work

So basically there's nothing wrong with it.

Sell it off,buy a new one. If the problem comes back again, refer to my first post.
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OgaVoltron: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
OneGeek:

Gosh! Body Magnetism? WTF is that?

Smile, If I told you some people can't wear wristwatches without it getting spoilt within days,every single damn watch! Or some people turn off streetlights as they walk by or even blow all the lights in their apartments every single time they touch the switch, would you consider me nuts? Dude,never stop learning

4 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OneGeek(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
OgaVoltron:

Smile, If I told you some people can't wear wristwatches without it getting spoilt within days,every single damn watch! Or some people turn off streetlights as they walk by or even blow all the lights in their apartments every single time they touch the switch, would you consider me nuts? Dude,never stop learning

sure there's Biomagnetism and MagnetoBiology, but none of them explain lights blowing out upon touching it.

perhaps you could point me in the direction of a phenomenon (that's not sci-fi, that is)

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OgaVoltron: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2019
OneGeek:

sure there's Biomagnetism and MagnetoBiology, but none of them explain lights blowing out upon touching it.

perhaps you could point me in the direction of a phenomenon (that's not sci-fi, that is)

A simple google search using some of the keywords/phrases I mentioned up there would turn up a plethora of results, that's if you're really serious. Would have loved to share personal experiences but I've seen it's mostly a waste of time with Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Etranshub(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2019
boma4success:
Thanks in anticipation
I am having the same problem with my lg ARX8500 do you have the same?
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by nnamdiosu(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2019
OgaVoltron:

This might sound like a joke but its 100% true. Witnessed this a very long time ago.

Its a mystery but its real. Do u have a personal experience you want to share?

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by boma4success: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Etranshub:
I am having the same problem with my lg ARX8500 do you have the same?
Wow its a good thing I'm not alone, mine is LG LHD457B. So how did you go about it, is it working fine now??

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Yorubabyblood: 6:47am On Oct 08, 2019
this is the work of village people,

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Khd95(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Village people playing tunbo tunbo with u and ur TV grin
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Kaybaba5(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2019
U need to check your source very well.....
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2019
boma4success:
Thanks in anticipation
lol reminds me of a ps2 i bought in 2015 the game would play in the store i bought it from but wont work at home, i changed the power source but still wont work, the only thing i did was to replace it with another one and boom this one works, replace it with another one simple.

2 Likes

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by okirewaju(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2019
I don't mean to laugh OP but this is funny

Pardon my laughter grin grin grin

Take advantage of the Glo Yakata 15% discount happening now and buy Glo data at a cheaper rate.

Glo 920MB for #500 Validity is 14 days
Glo 1.8GB for #900 Validity is 30 days
Glo 5GB for #1800 Validity is 30 days
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by wiseone28: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Oya see those who are responsible for it not working

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2019
OgaVoltron:

Dude, I think you watch way too many sci-fi and super hero movies.

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by Etranshub(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2019
boma4success:

Wow its a good thing I'm not alone, mine is LG LHD457B. So how did you go about it, is it working fine now??
I am yet to fix it, I got it at justrite store in lagos about 3 years ago. I intend to take it to LG technical service centre someone in apapa I think thats the only solution as no technician has been able to do anything so far
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by boma4success: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Etranshub:
I am yet to fix it, I got it at justrite store in lagos about 3 years ago. I intend to take it to LG technical service centre someone in apapa I think thats the only solution as no technician has been able to do anything so far
They have taken mine to LG service center all to no avail
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by seankafor(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Had this issue with my home theater some months back.
Funny thing,if I carry ut to the showroom I bought it,it will on there, but if I carry it back home.. it wont on.

This continued for months am telling the gospel truth.

Later sold the machine to the showroom technician after considering my plights.

Bought a new one thoor

1 Like

Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by OneGeek(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
OgaVoltron:

A simple google search using some of the keywords/phrases I mentioned up there would turn up a plethora of results, that's if you're really serious. Would have loved to share personal experiences but I've seen it's mostly a waste of time with Nigerians.
How intelligent of you to presume

Anyway, kindly give me links to articles I could read about it.
Re: Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
When ever you need to play it call your co tenant to on it for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno H5 Discussion Thread. / 10 Facts You Must Know About Apple Iphone Owners In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.