Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. (804 Views)

What Davido Means By "Banana Fall On You" See Video / What Davido Means By "Banana Fall On You" See Video / What Does Basket Mouth Means By This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just so you know.
Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by lekjons(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
who ask u?!undecided
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by hahn(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Many people actually get this wrong, the same way they refer to noodles as indomie, detergent as omo, toothpaste as mccleans etc
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
and who tell u say people no know?
#SMD
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
lekjons:
who ask u?!undecided

lekjons:
rememberin my childhd days alone alwys gat me smilin!
*dose days of drama btw me n ma mum
laff wit me

(after stealing mum's #3 coins)

Once again, you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by olowookerekemi(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
d op moniker speaks for him and i tink u hv took expired weed
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and who tell u say people no know?

#SMD
A lot of people don't know but will be too ashamed to say it. I've seen this mistake on two Frontpage threads already today.

Just like you don't know that it's SMH(shake my head) or SMDH (shake my damn head) and NOT SMD.

Unless of course you meant Shake My Di_ck which then passes you off as a pervert or gay.
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
olowookerekemi:
Only one who has taken expired weed knows how it feels.
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by elantraceey(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lol , same way I used to think years ago that brb was bye bye instead of be right back .
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by lekjons(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

Once again, you're welcome.

In that sense, i mean 'between'.. ode!

Go and check ur common entrance result(which i'm sure u failed), or learn a trade.. idle fool!
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
lekjons:
In that sense, i mean 'between'.. ode!
You could have just accepted that you were wrong... I understand your embarrassment. But you don't have to take it out on me. Simply learn and move on.

Thank you.
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
olowookerekemi:

How do u know? Have you taken expired weed before?? grin
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by lekjons(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
5minsmadness:
You could have just accepted that you were wrong... I understand your embarrassment. But you don't have to take it out on me. Simply learn and move on.

Thank you.
ok how do u abbreviate 'between'?.. Teacherundecided
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2015
tobimillar:

How do u know? Have you taken expired weed before?? grin

Help me ask her o.
Re: Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. by 5minsmadness: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Lol , same way I used to think years ago that brb was bye bye instead of be right back .
I used to think brb was Break, will Return Back embarassed grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fall In Love Easily..? / Breaking: Drake Is Getting Married!!!! / 12 Reasons Why Loosing Your Viginity Is A Bad Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.