Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] (39136 Views)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by successinlife: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE EARTH WHETHER THE INFIDELS LIKE IT OR NOT. ISLAM WILL PREVAIL

What do you mean by conquer the earth? this statement has got terrorism written all over it.You should have just say that Islam/muslims must live peacefully with others on the earth.God did not create only arabs that owns islamic religion nor did God create only the Indians that beget Hindu nor the Europeans that beget catholics nor only the yorubas that worship ifa,sango,ogun etc,no need to conquer by force,leave everybody to practise whatever they believe. CONQUER THIS,CONQUER that will bring only hatred and struggle,believe you me,forceful implimentation of whatever religion on this earth will never succeed,it is not possible.

Who are the infidels? i know you will add western world to the list,aka America,Canada,France,UK,Germany etc,all these countries are catholics helm yet all the arabs consider it their heaven,me think a fidel should not mingle with infidel,the fidel muslim countries of Saudi,qatar,kuwait etc don't and can't accept muslim refugees yet they are fidel in your dreams.Better you grow up to see the realities of life.The people considered fidels by muslims are suicide bombers,assassins and jihadists looking for kalifas to establish.The infidels are the ones giving life,healing your sick,giving your children future and helping you from the hands of terror,common sense is not truely common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by ihatebuhari(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vikky014:
what if u mistakenly found urslf in an islamic background will u make dis comment you claim to b a christain. yet u reason like an agent of the devil. hw can u rejoice over d death of an unbeliever
pls shut up foool
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by theDEVILisHERE: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gejpresident:
who is allah

U better accept Jesus or u go to hell

Jesus Christ is only on true God

Why do some of you try to blackmail people into accepting what they don't understand
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Blizzy9ja: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
R.I.P to the dead and i wish the injured speedy recovery... Sometimes i just try to imagine a world without religion... How da hell do u try to stone the devil without watching ur back?... Just SMH 4 dem
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
hajhud:
Insha Allah I will b there next year, nothing will stops us from going.

OK oooo..
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by sam90s(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
horlaleykan:
plssssssssss next tym put "viewers discretion"...
what da heck

One of the most obnoxious comment I've ever read, you must be proud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
If its in Nigeria now all the nurses will reject the patient that you should bring police report or no bed space.

Nigeria, a failed project.
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by olowookerekemi(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
eraly:
shocked shocked shocked My goodness!!!

Am in ilorin right nw but I dnt knw the woman o
is it evrybody in ilorin u knw?
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by olowookerekemi(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
Lovine:
No Hijab, this is HARAM
imagine wat u jst said?
ao can sumone in dos position use hijab?
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
horlaleykan:
what da heck..
#modified#
plss to those quoting me saying trash... not every one is comfortable wit d sight...and besides am entitled 2 my opinion..abeg u beta park well
small boy come watch horror movie for my house
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
They said is good to die in holyland. Anyway today is my birthday. May God protect us from dying while praying for him....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Vikky014(f): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
ihatebuhari:
pls shut up foool
U used ur alternate moniker to attack me right i pity you

it is better to enter hell fire as a suicide bomber than to enter hell bc u called sm1 a fool. weigh ur options
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
small boy come watch horror movie for my house
is dat d best u cld do..really disappointed
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE EARTH WHETHER THE INFIDELS LIKE IT OR NOT. ISLAM WILL PREVAIL
no wonder you are a useless goat
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by stcool(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
WHY THROW STONES FOR NO REASON....?
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
horlaleykan:

is dat d best u cld do..really disappointed
who cares?abeg raise your disappointment to power 10 tongue
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by mowapa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
When a critical patient can access such care in our public hospital, I will comment. ..wish her quick turn around
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who cares?abeg raise your disappointment to power 10 tongue
sealed lips...smh
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by fearfearshakeem: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Mprepz post=38508167][/quote] later you will be wondering why you are still poor #bitch
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Why do some of you try to blackmail people into accepting what they don't understand
r u a monkey
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by mustiiz(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
deywarley:
Is dat not iya tawa who sells clothe around tipper garage in ilorin angry

So u be ilorin boy... HOW FAR NA .. U dey crius say na iya tawa
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
horlaleykan:

sealed lips...smh
better. Now bring out akure weed make we smoke
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
I am a christian but i must tell you that you are a hateful SoB. The bible never ecourages this and i can only pray to God to visit you with the same you have wished on other humans like you. If you remove all the religion what are you left with? People like yourself...

Gejpresident:
I'm so happy hearing this oh, oh Allah pls let the death tow increase

Nothing gladdens my heart more than seeing Muslim die this way

Let them die more in Jesus name Amen

Satan been smiling now,u want to stone him abi?

Hahahahahaha dumb people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by AroOkigbo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
wanted to reply ...then saw your username.
lol!!
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
better. Now bring out akure weed make we smoke
lolzzzz.....hahahahaha...funny dude..no matter d no of weed u smoke u can't b higher dan d most high
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Elan83(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
uselessgoat:
drknss cnt prevail ova lght,, islam is cursed alrdy,, i pity ppl in islamic bondage! U urslf is son of a dog,, a typical & classical hopeless infidel,, very useless & worthless,, islam mad & useless
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by mustiiz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
chiedu7:
SHE HAD BETTER COME TO THE GOD THAT HEALS, AND HIS NAME IS JESUS

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED BECOS ALLAH CANNOT HEAL THEM

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM.

JESUS HEALS DESCENDANT OF FIRST KHALIFAH ABU BAKR as-SIDDIQ. DR NASIR SIDDIK IS NOW CHRISTIAN!
BECAUSE HE KNEW ALLAH COULD NOT HEAL HIM.

Dr Nasir Siddik is a descendant of Islams prophet's mohammed's best friend Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was the 1st Capliph in the moslem world and after his living descendant
Dr Siddiq had a near death experince and was healed by Jesus Christ, Dr Siddik became a
Christian after Jesus Christ healed him and allah couldn't.

[size=14pt]SO MADAM THIS IS THE TIME TO CALL ON JESUS TO BE HEALED[/size]

U no get senxe.. Instead of u to just pray for her u sayin trash... Kaaaiii wu gave birth to u sef.. Insultin ones religion if u hve notin to say why nt keep quite fool.. slowpoke of a toothles he goat.. Well if u have notin to say u betta take pretin and doze off.... Fool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
wen satan thew stone to those pple willing to throw him
oko asetani

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by fyneboi79(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
horlaleykan:
what da heck..
#modified#
plss to those quoting me saying trash... not every one is comfortable wit d sight...and besides am entitled 2 my opinion..abeg u beta park well
Is ur mother as presentable as dis woman??
Mumu like u dey form on top person wey dey fight for her life and relatives are yet to hear from her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by juman(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
F50:
If its in Nigeria now all the nurses will reject the patient that you should bring police report or no bed space.

Nigeria, a failed project.

You are right.
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Mumu like u dey form on top person wey dey fight for her life and relatives are yet to hear from her.
is dat d best u cld do....really disappointed...
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
is dat d best u cld do....really disappointed... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.