Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] (39137 Views)

Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Bilikisu-Yusuf, Nigerian Journalist Dies In The Hajj Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by jude33084(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Gejpresident:
I'm so happy hearing this oh, oh Allah pls let the death tow increase

Nothing gladdens my heart more than seeing Muslim die this way

Let them die more in Jesus name Amen

Satan been smiling now,u want to stone him abi?

Hahahahahaha dumb people

I think you have gone insane even if you have just said your mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Dindondin(m): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2015
horlaleykan:
plssssssssss next tym put "viewers discretion"...
what da heck..
#modified#
plss to those quoting me saying trash... not every one is comfortable wit d sight...and besides am entitled 2 my opinion..abeg u beta park well
your opinion is a stupi d one. if everyone is entitled to stupi d opinions like urs, d world ll be dumb than u
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by tattesco(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE EARTH WHETHER THE INFIDELS LIKE IT OR NOT. ISLAM WILL PREVAIL
u re indeed an useless goat.
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2015
Why do Christians on NL only preach to muslims saying 'come to jesus' this n that.I don't object buh ...am tinking if it was a forum about babalawo/native doctor/Dibia some of the so called christians preaching will just keep shut for fear of being jazzed upon through the internet or what ever means available to jazz or fear of satan attacking them(maybe its impossible)....am a christian .Yes..preach to every one even yourself n stop attacking only Islam/muslims.....Attack atheists/Judaism/juju.... *throws phone in the ocean*
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by pet4ril(f): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2015
HerexG:

This ur jesus must be a bully, I rather worship my Amadioha than that western useless bully

The western brain washing Africans since 1900
Are you normal?
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by spyroxy1(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2015
Gejpresident:
I'm so happy hearing this oh, oh Allah pls let the death tow increase

Nothing gladdens my heart more than seeing Muslim die this way

Let them die more in Jesus name Amen

Satan been smiling now,u want to stone him abi?

Hahahahahaha dumb people

...even though this is a faceless forum, you should have a decorum of talking and reasoning.

I wont be surprised that this is coming from a teenage bigot.

Boy, be wise. No one knows tomorrow and you may even be the next!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by dazzlingd(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Wat an irony that religion brought division to humanity, while the aethist are more tolerant to views of others with no history of violence
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by pomsky: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:
ISLAM MUST CONQUER THE EARTH WHETHER THE INFIDELS LIKE IT OR NOT. ISLAM WILL PREVAIL

[size=20pt]......your name says it all![/size]
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by oxyG: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2015
chiedu7:
SHE HAD BETTER COME TO THE GOD THAT HEALS, AND HIS NAME IS JESUS

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED BECOS ALLAH CANNOT HEAL THEM

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM.

JESUS HEALS DESCENDANT OF FIRST KHALIFAH ABU BAKR as-SIDDIQ. DR NASIR SIDDIK IS NOW CHRISTIAN!
BECAUSE HE KNEW ALLAH COULD NOT HEAL HIM.

Dr Nasir Siddik is a descendant of Islams prophet's mohammed's best friend Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was the 1st Capliph in the moslem world and after his living descendant
Dr Siddiq had a near death experince and was healed by Jesus Christ, Dr Siddik became a
Christian after Jesus Christ healed him and allah couldn't.

http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/muslim-near-death-experience-sees-jesus-2256

[size=14pt]SO MADAM THIS IS THE TIME TO CALL ON JESUS TO BE HEALED[/size]
I pray for you ALLAH's mercy for what you don't know is far more than what you know.
May you be saved from your ignorance. Ameen.
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by fboycaestro12(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

Your comment is just like your name
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by bashbabe2: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2015
spyroxy1:

...even though this is a faceless forum, you should have a decorum of talking and reasoning.

I wont be surprised that this is coming from a teenage bigot.

Boy, be wise. No one knows tomorrow and you may even be the next!

I think so too. He needs help
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2015
moscobabs:
Alhaja...inshalau u will live
...is she an Alhaja yet? Did she complete the rites? How sure are you she was through with the 'asetani' rites. Abi you no know say, one must complete it all nii else, you be Alhaji/Alhaja ojiji undecided
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

I'd rather be an Atheist than be a bloody muslim. Stupid religion!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2015
fyneboi79:
Is ur mother as presentable as dis woman??
Mumu like u dey form on top person wey dey fight for her life and relatives are yet to hear from her.

My heart skipped a beat once i saw that picture. #FACT #UGLY
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by munex007(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was just laughing when i saw your comment

You see Al Qur'an is a book full with powerful rhetoric and parables only the wise can understand.

The verse you quoted doesn't mean the Deaf and blind in its literally sense,it means those that are "misguided" away from Light..

In Islam we have great respect for people with disability..In Islam we have Blind people that have memorized the Full Quran..Even the pope can't achieve this feat of memorizing the Bible!

Allah guides to his light whom he wills.....

chiedu7:
SHE HAD BETTER COME TO THE GOD THAT HEALS, AND HIS NAME IS JESUS

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED BECOS ALLAH CANNOT HEAL THEM

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM.

JESUS HEALS DESCENDANT OF FIRST KHALIFAH ABU BAKR as-SIDDIQ. DR NASIR SIDDIK IS NOW CHRISTIAN!
BECAUSE HE KNEW ALLAH COULD NOT HEAL HIM.

Dr Nasir Siddik is a descendant of Islams prophet's mohammed's best friend Abu Bakr as-Siddiq.

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was the 1st Capliph in the moslem world and after his living descendant
Dr Siddiq had a near death experince and was healed by Jesus Christ, Dr Siddik became a
Christian after Jesus Christ healed him and allah couldn't.

http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/muslim-near-death-experience-sees-jesus-2256

[size=14pt]SO MADAM THIS IS THE TIME TO CALL ON JESUS TO BE HEALED[/size]
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by HerexG(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
pet4ril:
Are you normal?

What kind of a question is that ?

How will I give preference to a foreign god, can you tell a typical Indian man to abandon Buddha ? We have really allowed this westerns to manipulate us excessively.

Truly African
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by GuysnMum: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
uselessgoat:

A replica of your name... Thats what u are
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by Bonapart(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
energylee:

Someone picked pocket and d other guy shouted haram, a nigerian seeing them afar thought he heard boko haram, na so gobe start ooo...
Jez playing, I think it's Saudi's lack of preparation, or its nonchalantly attitude dis year...
lol
You're funny

Nigeria should quit going there! Period!
Re: Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] by ebenezer2O21(f): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
ameerah24:
Yah salam selemni. I am proud to be a Muslim
I reject it for you cos that shall not be your portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.