Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Gotham Series Fan Club - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gotham Series Fan Club (4848 Views)

Official Thread For Gotham Series / Zee World Series Fan Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by fulfillbill(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
GOTHAM: They producers always have surprises
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by KOLZY(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2015
we have come ohh.. endtime shows
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by dasphinx1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
I see fellow fans over here!!!!!! Now who knows what Gallavan would do to Young Master Bruce and where is Alfred?
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Keky(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
This season has been pretty great so far. Loved this episode, and I'm glad Bruce is finally getting confidence in himself.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Keky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bruce is such a wise brilliant guy... he saved that girl no matter what.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by sugaDaddy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
This has to be the BEST series on tv now. Can't believe some people hate it.

PS: Question for Batman fans, was it Bruce wayne that joined the League of Assassins or his son? I'm not quite sure
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
sugaDaddy:
This has to be the BEST series on tv now. Can't believe some people hate it.

PS: Question for Batman fans, was it Bruce wayne that joined the League of Assassins or his son? I'm not quite sure
Ra's Al Ghul wanted Bruce to be the new Demon head,even offering his daughter,Talia Al Ghul to be a wife to Bruce. Long story short,Bruce rejected the offer,Knocked up Talia,she became pregnant and gave birth to a son "Damian".

So to answer your question,neither Bruce nor his son Damian ever 'joined' the League Of Assassins,in real sense the latter was born into the league of assassins,growing up to be one hell of a skilled fighter.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by sugaDaddy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guykhena:
Ra's Al Ghul wanted Bruce to be the new Demon head,even offering his daughter,Talia Al Ghul to be a wife to Bruce. Long story short,Bruce rejected the offer,Knocked up Talia,she became pregnant and gave birth to a son "Damian".

So to answer your question,neither Bruce nor his son Damian ever 'joined' the League Of Assassins,in real sense the latter was born into the league of assassins,growing up to be one hell of a skilled fighter.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
If I didn't know better, I'll say this summary you gave me seems like the one used in The Arrow Season 3.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
sugaDaddy:

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
If I didn't know better, I'll say this summary you gave me seems like the one used in The Arrow Season 3.
Ya,one of the major criticism of the show "Arrow" is the fact that it always rips off infamous storylines of Batman.
Most times termed "Poor man version of batman on Tv".

This version of Green Arrow has been embodied with the likeness of Batman,a far cry off the Green Arrow known in the comics.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by sugaDaddy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,one of the major criticism of the show "Arrow" is the fact that it always rips off infamous storylines of Batman.
Most times termed "Poor man version of batman on Tv".

This version of Green Arrow has been embodied with the likeness of Batman,a far cry off the Green Arrow known in the comics.

That's just lazy from them. One of the few stories in Season 3 I really enjoyed. Makes you wonder how much of Arrows story's really Arrows.

Sorry for derailing the thread
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Guykhena(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
sugaDaddy:

That's just lazy from them. One of the few stories in Season 3 I really enjoyed. Makes you wonder how much of Arrows story's really Arrows.
I don't blame them tho,there's not much from the source material to draw from when it comes to Arrow.
But that shouldn't stop them from coming up with something original,majority of the villains on the show have all been known Batman Villains.

Sorry for derailing the thread
hehe,I think you'll be pardoned
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by sugaDaddy(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
size=11pt]hehe,I think you'll be pardoned[/size][/quote]
Haha! Thanks! I think I'll go over to the Arrow thread and continue there.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by Keky(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Poor Penguin! now he lost his daddy.
Damn! if Sasha Van Dahl tried to seduce me I would've probably caved.
Re: The Gotham Series Fan Club by dasphinx1(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2016
Damn!!! Theo Gallivan is alive as Azreal, the Angel of Death!!!! so loving Gotham right now!!!! whuuuup whuuup!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja(shoprite) Vs Silverbird. Galleria(lekki) / The Oscars, 2010 : Nominees Announced / What Is Your Best Series Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.