Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! (6023 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / ... / Rampant Fake Rape Cases In Nigeria How Can It Be Avoided... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol who's raping who grin
So you don't know women rape too? undecided
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you don't know women rape too? undecided
just knowing undecided
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by IsiAbuncha(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol, I don tire for this talk abeg.
E just dey unfortunate say anybody go publicly support rape for this modern day.
The unreasonable talk of blaming rape cases on the way girls dress is like saying u shouldn't drive big cars and live in flashy houses because u don't want to attract robbers, so person no fit wear wetin him like again?! undecided

See as the number of people wey dey support rape here plenty sef, as in shocked
No wonder the cases dey increase everyday!
I'm outta here!!!

1 Like

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
just knowing undecided
WoW! cheesy

You must have been in the cave all these years cheesy

Don't worry we learn new things every day kiss
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by IsiAbuncha(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

And who told you that?

It's better you say you don't know than display your ignorance. It is 100% possible for a woman to rape a man.

The fact that you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by invisibility: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
IsiAbuncha:
Lol, I don tire for this talk abeg.
E just dey unfortunate say anybody go publicly support rape for this modern day.
The unreasonable talk of blaming rape cases on the way girls dress is like saying u shouldn't drive big cars and live in flashy houses because u don't want to attract robbers, so person no fit wear wetin him like again?! undecided

See as the number of people wey dey support rape here plenty sef, as in shocked
No wonder the cases dey increase everyday!
I'm outta here!!!

Empty senseless arguement. Parade your daughter naked in the streets because that's fashion and that's what she likes. But when the cosequences come calling do not complain. Truth hating decievers.
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yeah its getting our of hand. And whats worse in nigeia, minors aee most often d vicrims.
awon werey. They dont want to pay money to oloaho and yer dey cant cobtrol themselves

1 Like

Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:
Yeah its getting our of hand. And whats worse in nigeia, minors aee most often d vicrims.
awon werey . They dont want to pay money to oloaho and yer dey cant cobtrol themselves
hmm u right tho same time lookn 4 trouble grin
Re: Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmm u right tho same time lookn 4 trouble grin
troible? I think they even deserve curses and dey have no rigjt to protest at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox / See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.