Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa (54291 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by mohince(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2015
angelTI:
She is pretty.

I still think she should be allowed to enjoy her youthfulness and not caged with marriage at this her tender age but wetin concern me.

Enjoy as how? Havin boyfrns in d street, to f*****k her daily ? Common lady #goandmary
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by fejikudz(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
adorable29:
NIGERIANS ARE EASILY THE MOST GULLIBLE PEOPLE EVER!!!!

Get a good PRO, turn their brainless head in a direction and they all will be singing your tune in no time!

Have you seen movies where an 8year old girl is made to act the part of a grown up using MAKEUP? OR a 40year old woman made to act the part of a teenager using MAKEUP!

Well that is EXACTLY what is being played out here..... That is the aim... You see all that HEAVY PURPLE AND BLACK SHADES OF MAKEUP, is to make her look twice her age. WASH ALL THOSE RUBBISH OFF HER FACE and all you will see is the REAL deal, A TEENAGE CHILD.

Sanusi can marry a 5year old if he wants but all this deceit is just annoying. Not all Nigerians are stuu_pid enough to fall for this. WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
GOD BLESS You wella.. All i see here is an underage girl heavily makeup.. i doubt if she's up to 18 sef

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Kazrem(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
And you say Emir should not marry her. This is too cute mehn. Does not even look eighteen.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by hamzeiy: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring ... Can sanusi allow me to wed his own daughters
who d hell are you...disgusting kafir like you.dt has no respect for other pples religion and culture...all you know na yashing...tchew
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by yetunsbay(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring ... Can sanusi allow me to wed his own daughters
thou u sabi d outcome as in 4-lettered word. C-L-
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Your retort about calming down is what dunces that have lost a debate typically resorts to. Stop being an alarmist and come up with valid debate points.

Consider what you want, what I wrote stands and an educated person can make sense of it as it clearly escapes you.

The issue of age was simply to show age difference and not actually married age. Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves, it's unbecoming.

And yes there's a pattern brewing up, a pattern that you are so enraged about a royal wedding that you can/t simply understand the different culture.

Nah you're totally wrong beyond reason

You tell people to calm down when it's obvious they're totally & absolutely missing the point.

Like you were.

You're obviously agitated over some issues and transferring aggression.

The pattern I'm seeing is you being double mouthed in your assertions.

Forgive my stark illiteracy for not seeing what you see.

I won't bring myself to the level of trading words with you. You're the educated one between both of us, go figure!
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by TeamSimple(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Oh God! so i have to explain this too to you?

Ok

Theories aint facts
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained, is the next best thing to a fact!

The struck out contradicts your belief (not mine) that theories arent facts. or do you need further clarification on that too?

Secondly the reason its not publicized, has nothing to do with what you stated (fact, theory or fiction) more to do with the fact that they know its not right so its done in secret, like every other wrong done by a sane person.

...and please dont tell me sanusi is sane.
Pls what part of the country are you from?
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Nah you're totally wrong beyond reason

You tell people to calm down when it's obvious they're totally & absolutely missing the point.

Like you were.

You're obviously agitated over some issues and transferring aggression.

The pattern I'm seeing is you being double mouthed in your assertions.

Forgive my stark illiteracy for not seeing what you see.

I won't bring myself to the level of trading words with you. You're the educated one between both of us, go figure!

Mate if only you knew who happy you made me by saying that I'm wrong. I;m elated that I don't think with the capacity of a toad.

But I like that you agree that you;re totally and absolutely missing the point. Very generous of you grin

Nah no transfer here. I just pity the fact that you are not polished enough to respect the cultures of others, it has more to do with proper upbringing which is based on demonstration of etiquette. But what can we expect when kids of nowadays are not raised with a serious moral compass.

The matter I am seeing of you is of someone that looses composure when challenged, someone who easily looses control when things are not going their way.

I can imagine you throwing stuff around where ever you're there grin

Have a nice day. I mean since you re leaving and all grin
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by rabbaba: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Big fool I was expecting to hear ur own daughter getting married to a man older than u sanusi. Sharia mugus that never want western education. Yet u want to use phone and internet to b posting ur rubbish boko haram bastard. At the end off d day u will send ur dumb score boys to die and get seven virgin in hell call heaven. Animal from zoo. That is how u stole our money with #5000 notes
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by hinwazaka: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
JayB11:

Where do you stay, where did you see her and which secondary school did she attend
IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY STATE SECRETS I HAVE LEAKED ON THIS FORUM, YOU WON'T BE ASKING ME THIS INNOCUOUS QUESTION. I HELP TAKE CARE OF "PROBLEMS" FOR THE BIG BOYS OF NIGERIA. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Mate if only you knew who happy you made me by saying that I'm wrong. I;m elated that I don't think with the capacity of a toad.

But I like that you agree that you;re totally and absolutely missing the point. Very generous of you grin

Nah no transfer here. I just pity the fact that you are not polished enough to respect the cultures of others, it has more to do with proper upbringing which is based on demonstration of etiquette. But what can we expect when kids of nowadays are not raised with a serious moral compass.

The matter I am seeing of you is of someone that looses composure when challenged, someone who easily looses control when things are not going their way.

I can imagine you throwing stuff around where ever you're there grin

Have a nice day. I mean since you re leaving and all grin

Not read

Not reading anymore of your stuff either

Wishing you all the best with whatever's biting you

Bye!
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
TeamSimple:

Pls what part of the country are you from?

You tell me your own first
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by JayB11(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY STATE SECRETS I HAVE LEAKED ON THIS FORUM, YOU WON'T BE ASKING ME THIS INNOCUOUS QUESTION. I HELP TAKE CARE OF "PROBLEMS" FOR THE BIG BOYS OF NIGERIA. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Haba! And you call that fact or prove
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Not read

Bye!

You are the most childish person I've ever met on NL. You must not have the benefit of plumes in the neither regions yet grin

Good luck nursing that monkey on your back.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by mizmia: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
engrshakespeare:

What do u expect from a capital f00l
lol
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by TeamSimple(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

You tell me your own first
Yoruba. Ogun state
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by vega84(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Islam kai I never see #vegatalks
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You are the most childish person I've ever met on NL. You must not have the benefit of plumes in the neither regions yet grin

Good luck nursing that monkey on your back.

This guy try find something do na when you said (without my asking o) that you were older than your wife by 28 years I strongly believed were old like jurrasic guess the Bible clarifies that wisdom is not of age.

Your arguments are baseless & contradictory trophy wife is for sex then marriage is not for sex.

You brag about being educated & being old ( Congrats t-rex)

See I need people who understand the basics minimum for me to argue with not your kind

Please free me & look for your kind.

I swear you're too old for this. you calling anyone childish on nairaland by your standards isnt an insult it's a description. Wait when the rest of the folks from the old peoples home come around for a game of bridge or whatever then you relate with them. That's your crew sir.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
TeamSimple:

Yoruba. Ogun state

Me sef na egba from abeokuta wetin happen?
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by TeamSimple(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Me sef na egba from abeokuta wetin happen?
Bros why you come dey fire sanusi now? Alaafin Oyo's youngest wife is just 21 while the king is in his mid 70s,also the famous baba ijebu youngest wife is just 20 while the man is above 80. So why you leave your own front yard go dey sweep another man backyard?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by namuguibe(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
TeamSimple:

Then why still practise things you read from the bible since they 2000yrs back and outdated. You suffering from modern mental slavery.
NB: one thing about most christians like you is that they are ready to upturn the bible just to prove their selfish points. That's why people no longer take you guys serious. Just go back and read what you typed.
Where in my post did you see that I said this was about religion?? This story is simply about a perverted Emir fullfilling his desires with a very young lady, that's all. It has nothing to do with religion, yours or mine. It is simply a perversion, which the Emir being so guilty went to great lengths to explain - he should have just kept quiet if he was in the clear.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by namuguibe(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
craziebone:

i advice you don't try to argue with me because you will just get exposed the more as te ignorant man that you are.

Secondly, i am not Muslim neither am i Hausa/Fulani. For the records, i am from the North Central and was born and brought up in the South, Lagos to be precise. I also have a christian up bringing and have a christian education.

And that it is 2000 years ago means nothing. The point here is: God told Joseph "not to be afraid to take Mary (the 14 year old) as a wife...". You guys claim that Jesus (God) is the same today, yesterday and forever. So if that is true and he said it 2000 years before now, why won't he endorse the same thing today? Pls answer that question if you are smart enough.

Again i ask, being stuck in what time? The arrogance you people have to the people of old is so misplaced. You should remember that the foot path the people of old (a people you show so much arrogance to now) created to the stream, is the same path you the so-called modern person is still takin to the stream; you have not created a new one with your 'modern' beliefs.

And when you say it is about an old man fulfilling his desires, well then i will still ask you if when the Angel met Joseph in his dreams and brought him the message from God, was God trying to make it legal and encourage Joseph to gratify himself?

I am sure you did not read it when the Emir came up with his response. He said something like marriage is not just about sex; that they do not see their wives as sex objects. It seems you guys 'modern'/western and feminists think more about sex than these Emirs themselves. That's why you are so quick to bring this point when they themselves who this whole thing concern the most, are not bothered. What perverts you are!

I don't give a rats àsś what your religion is or what you believe in or not. Where in my post did you see that I said this was about religion?? This story is simply about a perverted Emir fullfilling his desires with a very young lady, that's all. It has nothing to do with religion, yours or mine. It is simply a perversion, which the Emir being so guilty went to great lengths to explain - he should have just kept his mouth shut if he was in the clear.
I have lived in the north and I am quite familiar about this aspect of their marriages, where a wealthy individual is able to get (and rotate through series of divorce and marriages) wives at position #4 or even #3. If the marriage was not about sèx or his earnest desire to be with a young barely legal girl he should have married someone who was in her late 20s or early 30s.
If you want to accept his explanations or rationalizations then that is your prerogative. I recognize a perv when I see one and this man, as educated and refined as he is has decided to partake in this medieval practice.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Adesiji77: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
cocoberry:
#whileyouwereaway# I bagged FTC thrice tongue tongue tongue

You have joined the bandwagon too? cheesy
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

This guy try find something do na when you said (without my asking o) that you were older than your wife by 28 years I strongly believed were old like jurrasic guess the Bible clarifies that wisdom is not of age.

Your arguments are baseless & contradictory trophy wife is for sex then marriage is not for sex.

You brag about being educated & being old ( Congrats t-rex)

See I need people who understand the basics minimum for me to argue with not your kind

Please free me & look for your kind.

I swear you're too old for this. you calling anyone childish on nairaland by your standards isnt an insult it's a description. Wait when the rest of the folks from the old peoples home come around for a game of bridge or whatever then you relate with them. That's your crew sir.
refreshrate:

Not read

Bye!

Spineless coward, you're not even worthy of keeping your word.

And somewhere your parents are thinking that they have a child out there in the world not knowing they simply released a half dunce grin

You should pray today that you reach my age, numbskull odd toed droopy armed troglodyte cheesy

Maybe your nanny needs to change your diapers
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
TeamSimple:

Bros why you come dey fire sanusi now? Alaafin Oyo's youngest wife is just 21 while the king is in his mid 70s,also the famous baba ijebu youngest wife is just 20 while the man is above 80. So why you leave your own front yard go dey sweep another man backyard?

Don't mind am, as if he'll ever have a chance I hell of kissing the ground that the new wife walks on grin
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by business4all: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
craziebone:

i can't really get what you are saying but let me reply to what i think you are saying.

First of all, the reason God had to talk to Joseph is not to institute the idea that its ok to marry a 14 year old girl, for such was the norm in their culture. David, when he was in his 70s had a thirteen year old concubine/bride. The reason he had that discussion with joseph was because Joseph was considering a pull out of marrying his bethroted, who had already taken in mysteriously. So God had to come and encourage him not to be afraid but go on ahead.

And as for treking that long distance, i wonder if you are Nigerian or have been following events? Did you not see it in the news someone treked from Lagos to Abuja to show support for Buhari? Why don't you just take the Emir's advice and buy a brain?

bro, no disrespect. are you high? where in the bible did God ask a 14 year old to be married? stop peddling what you dont know and stop telling lies against God to avoid His wrath. Woe is he that says when God does not say. thats what my bible tells me.

i want to beleive you didnt see it in the bible that God instruct such.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Spineless coward, you're not even worthy of keeping your word.

And somewhere your parents are thinking that they have a child out there in the world not knowing they simply released a half dunce grin

You should pray today that you reach my age, numbskull odd toed droopy armed troglodyte cheesy

Maybe your nanny needs to change your diapers

You call spewing trash on NL your ability to what?

show strength?

Please sir get a life, most of it has passed you and youre on your pension, but still get a life!
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by davinchi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can somebody please dash this dude brain, cos I know dat he is one of those that Sanusi was referring to as brainless

hinwazaka:
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE NEW BRIDE OF SANUSI, THEN AM AFRAID THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN
RACE. I HAVE SEEN HER, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY 15 AND NOT A VIRGIN. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HER VIRGINITY. THIS PICTURE IS NOT THAT OF HIS BRIDE. THE SANUSI, I KNOW, WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE SEE HER EVER AGAIN.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
TeamSimple:

create post about alaafin regarding this make you see if i no go finish am for here! or even baba ijebu sef.

Are you a good bible believing Christain? Theres a verse that says wisdom is not of age, if these old men choose to exhibit their folly in this way, do i cross my hand say it is right?
They didnt have psyche evaluations before ascending their thrones, did they? or does wearing a title absolve one of insanity?

but as this isnt about alaafin i can only stick to the subject at hand.
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
refreshrate:

You call spewing trash on NL your ability to what?

show strength?

Please sir get a life, most of it has passed you and youre on your pension, but still get a life!

refreshrate:

Not read

Bye!

Yellow Belly with no conviction grin
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE NEW BRIDE OF SANUSI, THEN AM AFRAID THAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE. I HAVE SEEN HER, AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY 15 AND NOT A VIRGIN. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF HER VIRGINITY. THIS PICTURE IS NOT THAT OF HIS BRIDE. THE SANUSI, I KNOW, WILL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE SEE HER EVER AGAIN.

Cry me a river
Re: Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa by refreshrate: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yellow Belly with no conviction grin

youre done?

its time for your pills and adult diaper change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures) / Buhari Live On Channels TV / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.