Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Uprising - KU - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Uprising - KU (3850 Views)

THE UPRISING - An Urban Fantasy (now Pre-released) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2016
oppsyij:

Sorry bro¤¤make I order you 2 big bottles of legend nd 3 baby oku's¤¤use them UNWUSSY ur body¤¤best of health

smiley Thanks! I don't drink, though...
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
For more on and by Kachi Ugo:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KachiUgo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765905890185808
Or Visit my website: www.kachiguo.com
Re: The Uprising - KU by idrizeba95(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
keep it coming bro. I am in ur Elemental world already. in Ali's voice "bring on more".
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
idrizeba95:
keep it coming bro. I am in ur Elemental world already. in Ali's voice "bring on more".

Alright! That's really cool. In Commander Thron's yet to be revealed voice, "More on the way!"
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Okay! Sorry for the break in transmission. I've been travelling and I just got inducted into PCN, so I've had my hands full.

But, now I'm free, and I'm excitedly diving back into this world I'm creating. Updates will begin tomorrow. The usual time...

KU
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
For more on and by Kachi Ugo:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KachiUgo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=765905890185808
Or Visit my website: www.kachiguo.com

1 Like

Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alright, folks. My next update is coming in a few. However, before I post, I'd like to say a few things. One, this update is lengthy. In fact, it is by far the lenghtiest update I've ever posted.

Two, I might not update tomorrow. If I do, it'll be a flash update. This is majorly because of the length of this update. Three, you may not understand the full import of this update, if you've not carefully followed this story.

And finally, as the number of characters increase in a story, so does the story's complexity. I have cautiously introduced new characters into this story so it's an easy read. However, I think I've gotten to the tipping point. Not only do I have more characters in this update, but they are view point characters that transcend time and space.

Read the coming update carefully and be immersed in its dealings. This is going to be a roller-coaster ride and we're just getting started.

Enjoy!

KU.

1 Like

Re: The Uprising - KU by oppsyij: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wait on u nd trust ur judgment¤¤¤elemental mood activated

1 Like

Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Uprising is now pre-released on Barnes and Noble and Kobobooks.
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
oppsyij:
I wait on u nd trust ur judgment¤¤¤elemental mood activated

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the update.
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okay, so I want to do a little Question and Answer before I move on.

If you have any question regarding the story thus far, please ask, and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks. Looking forward to answering your questions...
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hi!

In the absence of any question, I'll go right ahead and continue the story. I'm planning a valentine special. If I can float it in the little time I have, great. If not, then no foul no harm.

Cheers.

KU
Re: The Uprising - KU by Nitescholar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guy update nahhh
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nitescholar:
Guy update nahhh

Working on it!
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Done with the update. Posting in a few...

KU
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: The Uprising - KU by Mutaino7(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
I love this... More samson to ur elbow
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mutaino7:
I love this... More samson to ur elbow

Awwwww... thanks! Samson? Really, Mutaino7? You mean strength, right? wink

1 Like

Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Okay. So I don't have my laptop handy currently, so I'll be posting flash updates with my phone. The upside is that I'll post several times in a day, depending on time... The downside is my posts will not be as large and you might see a lot of typos.

Please bear with me.

Cheers!

KU
Re: The Uprising - KU by Mutaino7(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
KachiUgo:

Awwwww... thanks! Samson? Really, Mutaino7? You mean strength, right? wink
wink
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: The Uprising - KU by oppsyij: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Where this man go now##people want to read new update ¤¤kachiugo •!!!!!!!!!reveal yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Uprising - KU by KachiUgo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oops, I did it again! I've finished this story, and I'm about to publish it. It means no more updates. However, I'll have the book available at Okadabooks so you can download it there and read away!

Also, I'll be giving away free eCopies of the finished book somewhere along the line.

I'll be posting blurbs, teasers, scene reveals, and the cover here. Eventually... Lol!

But to be at the front line of this, follow me on Facebook. My Facebook followers are the first to know anything and everything.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kachi-Ugo-Author-765905890185808/

I'm not much of a Twitter person, but I try. Here's my handle: @KachiUgo

#teamKU

Cheers!

KU
Re: The Uprising - KU by funweez(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
KachiUgo:
Oops, I did it again! I've finished this story, and I'm about to publish it. It means no more updates. However, I'll have the book available at Okadabooks so you can download it there and read away!
Also, I'll be giving away free eCopies of the finished book somewhere along the line.
I'll be posting blurbs, teasers, scene reveals, and the cover here. Eventually... Lol!
But to be at the front line of this, follow me on Facebook. My Facebook followers are the first to know anything and everything.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kachi-Ugo-Author-765905890185808/
I'm not much of a Twitter person, but I try. Here's my handle: @KachiUgo
#teamKU
Cheers!
KU

Great writing and story line, it’s definitely worth publishing. I would suggest you get it professionally edited and proof read; to correct typos, grammar, usage of Nigerian English, structure etc. for that final polish and international standard before publishing.

Funke's Edits & Proof Reading Service can help you with this, we offer professional/freelance copy editing and proofreading of all literary & academic works. We would be happy to work with you, please contact funweez@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

October First - My Day Of Independence / The Black Book Finally Published / Sexcade With My Neighbors Daughter [+18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.