Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1139478 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by echobazz: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

amen.. Whats your advice to me on the state to choose?
It depends on what you are looking for in a state,is the state a commercial centre, is the state peaceful,how is the social life,the weather,is the state paying e.t.c.There are so many factors that might influence your choice of which I don't know.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Confynix(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
hausadreturn Were you already 30 when your school senate approved your result?

Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
*Just passing by*
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
echobazz:

It depends on what you are looking for in a state,is the state a commercial centre, is the state peaceful,how is the social life,the weather,is the state paying e.t.c.There are so many factors that might influence your choice of which I don't know.
okay, i understand wit u. As for me i like a state that is peaceful, d governor paying alawee, having portable water, cheap food and lastly chance of getting a job after serving. So i guess u should help me choose one. Thank you!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by echobazz: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

okay, i understand wit u. As for me i like a state that is peaceful, d governor paying alawee, having portable water, cheap food and lastly chance of getting a job after serving. So i guess u should help me choose one. Thank you!
Anambra
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2017
echobazz:
Anambra
hmmmm..i dnt too much like south east, i prefer south west or perhaps north.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by echobazz: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

Lagos
Oyo
Kano
Kaduna
Abuja
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2017
echobazz:
Lagos Oyo Kano Kaduna Abuja
thank you for taking ur time to help me wit much info..one love!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by echobazz: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

thank you for taking ur time to help me wit much info..one love!
You are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
echobazz:
You are welcome bro
okay!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rukkykf: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
j
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

Quite hard to believe this oponu is a graduate awaiting nysc. What a daft fellow.

Mr I dont too much like South east..Lol
South East don't need you, but nevertheless i pray they post you to south east; Enugu precisely. So that south east go reset that your bushman tribalistic brain. Na ur kind person need nysc pass because am sure you have never travelled outside your state before

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmyspark007:

Quite hard to believe this oponu is a graduate awaiting nysc. What a daft fellow.

Mr I dont too much like South east..Lol
South East don't need you, but nevertheless i pray they post you to south east; Enugu precisely. So that south east go reset that your bushman tribalistic brain. Na ur kind person need nysc pass because am sure you have never travelled outside your state before

no matter how hard u try u aint gonna stop me from speaking my opinion. When igbo keep hating buhari/north and inturn promoting violent, are the tribalistic/ racist?? Glad it's
proven fact and obvious that igbo are racist. I said my mind and I don't give a
Bleep if u get angry coz of my opinion! #son of a bitch, get a brain!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

no matter how hard u try u aint gonna stop me from speaking my opinion. When igbo keep hating buhari/north and inturn promoting violent, are the tribalistic/ racist?? Glad it's
proven fact and obvious that igbo are racist. I said my mind and I don't give a
Bleep if u get angry coz of my opinion! #son of a bitch, get a brain!
Shut ur stinking mouth. Seriously you are really daft and it's quite annoying that despite your dullness and ignorance that you are a graduate.

See this fool talking about racism as if we are from different race .
Igbos are scattered all over north and dey don't have time to hate they only want a better future for themselves. But zombies like you won't understand; because only thing wey u sabi na to dey shout buhari up and down like say him don do anything to better your life.

And let's i forget every Nigerian know the violent people so no by mistake call violence and mention igbos again. You nonentity tongue

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
emmyspark007:

Shut ur stinking mouth. Seriously you are really daft and it's quite annoying that despite your dullness and ignorance that you are a graduate.

See this fool talking about racism as if we are from different race .
Igbos are scattered all over north and dey don't have time to hate they only want a better future for themselves. But zombies like you won't understand; because only thing wey u sabi na to dey shout buhari up and down like say him don do anything to better your life.

And let's i forget every Nigerian know the violent people so no by mistake call violence and mention igbos again. You nonentity tongue

igbo are all over the country but yet you promote violence? Glad u know igbo are all over. You fucking asshole should know that nigeria is bigger for you threat. Shout biafra and expect python dance seasonII. Ungrateful folks (igbo)!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2017
[[s]
Hasheem1hash:

igbo are all over the country but yet you promote violence? Glad u know igbo are all over. You fucking asshole should know that nigeria is bigger for you threat. Shout biafra and expect python dance seasonII. Ungrateful folks (igbo)!
[/s]
Lol..."nigeria is bigger for you threat"
guy u are really dull o

It's a big shame that a blockhead like you is a graduate.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
emmyspark007:
[[s][/s] Lol..."nigeria is bigger for you threat" guy u are really dull o
It's a big shame that a blockhead like you is a graduate.
bury your head in shame. We rule!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2017
Hasheem1hash:
In your dreams bitch

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2017
emmyspark007:
In your dreams bitch
Get a brain and stop hating. Bastard!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

Get a brain and stop hating. Bastard!
Lol..hating lmaogrin..

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2017
My relocation to Lagos worked and I have paid the requisite NGN1,000, however I haven’t had time to got to the Secretariat since I got back to Lagos. Please is there a time limit (window) where registration closes ?

Regards,

Fiyin.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CodedTobx(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2017
I lost my NYSC ID card yesterday, how can I go about it cos POP is fast approaching. Stream 2 Batch B.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 1:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Hasheem1hash:

Wowwww

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
kayceerilyn:
Hello everyone,

I'll be serving in batch A 2018, but I want to think of my options first now.

Is it true rhat we get to pick two Northern states?

Would you rather Rivers than Akwa ibom??

What are the advantages of both and the downsides?

How about Ogun or Oyo?

I intend picking Ogun, Rivers, Enugu and Abuja

I schooled in Benin and I'm from Anambra
i love Anambra girls

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (397) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.