Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086089 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by baykoms: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Whatever your business is, or No Matter what you earn you still need an Extra Penny. Why Not Join our Wining Team and Attend the Training because you have nothing to loose.
The good news is that it won’t cost you fortune! *Online Tutorial & Training* on the following
1. *Digital Marketing*
2. *Mobile and Online Ads* (How to do win customer using Google Adwords by using Free coupons )
3. *How to increase real followers on Instagram and Twitter without paying a penny*.
4. *Brand Awareness*
5. *Sales -Lead Generation*
6. *E-marketing*
*What do I get?*
1. 10 complied Lecture Series That Cover the above Topics
2. Mp3 version of the lectures and Tips
Videos lectures for the Training
3. Live streaming Training using online video conference app and Skype
*Bonus*: Free Access to over 2million mobile business contacts database to use for promoting your business.
*JANUARY 2018.*
*How much is the cost?*
Just *₦2000*
*Join us through this WhatsApp link* to signify your interest...
*Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group*: https:///KBVV8AQmenkCUA1WSK3Dtx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is a highly lucrative Part-time job and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2018
PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION TO STUDY ABROAD NOW!!!

Our Partnering Universities in North Cyprus are still accepting Applications for Spring (February) Intake, 2018.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Offered.

50% Scholarship
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
Visa Guaranteed.
No TOEFL/GRE Required.

We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Shylock Consults Limited
Account No: 3097071009

Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.

We also accept Bitcoin for all Payment.

To Apply and for more info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Agencies are Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JayB11(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice work OP. How can one join OBS? You did mention that it is very competitive.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is a highly lucrative Part-time job and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femillionz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

For these open scholarships this January, some are fully sponsored, while some are not.

Try as much as possible to apply for more than 3.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/

Goodluck

2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning pals, please I relocated from Akwaibom to Lagos after camp on August 2017 batch A stream 2 and I heard my former state akwaibom is supposed to pay my allowance for the next 3 months which are Sept, Oct and Nov, due to the relocation before Lagos start paying in December but I got only only September and October. I've not been payed for November 2017 and i don't know who to contact.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part- time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Djswad(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls my people how true is it that i can choose any four state of my choice irrespective of my base.thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part- time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state with a take home pay of 40k plus monthly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estherucha1(f): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
hello. please i was unable to register for nysc 2017 batch b stream 1 due to some personal issues. can i still register for the stream 2.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AngelJennifer: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
If a copper who is yet to get a ppa misses the first monthly clearance. What is the effect or probable solution to avoid forfeiture of allawee or extension of service year.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:17am On Jan 12, 2018
JayB11:
Nice work OP. How can one join OBS? You did mention that it is very competitive.

Yesssooo...listen out for when they call for engineers, editors, DJs, or anything English based. Sign up and voila! If too many people show interest, they might do a mini Interview to weed through or first come first serve basis. Obviously make sure that the role you come out for is one that you are skilled at and enjoy doing. No point coming out for editorial role (etc) if you hate writing!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2018
AngelJennifer:
If a copper who is yet to get a ppa misses the first monthly clearance. What is the effect or probable solution to avoid forfeiture of allawee or extension of service year.

Your LGA will give you your allowance as normal. You should go to your LGA as normal to sign in and you will be given what is due to you, ppa or not. Bear in mind that the LGA will then be obliged to put you anywhere (ppa) they see fit (you might not see it as that though).

Regarding the allowance paid by your ppa (if they do decide to pay), you will start getting that the month you join them. It is not backdated as it probably was not the ppa s fault that your start date was delayed.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Drummerboy15:
Good morning pals, please I relocated from Akwaibom to Lagos after camp on August 2017 batch A stream 2 and I heard my former state akwaibom is supposed to pay my allowance for the next 3 months which are Sept, Oct and Nov, due to the relocation before Lagos start paying in December but I got only only September and October. I've not been payed for November 2017 and i don't know who to contact.

Speak to the LGA (LGI) that was supposed to pay you. If there are issues, go to NYSC office local to you to get it sorted! Do not leave it for too long though.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Estherucha1:
hello. please i was unable to register for nysc 2017 batch b stream 1 due to some personal issues. can i still register for the stream 2.

I am not entirely sure. Maybe someone else can assist you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Princemi2:
Please if after all the documentation at the PPA level, and the Corp member did not report for sometimes what is the possible penalty?

Your service length could be extended if you fail to report on one or more occasions.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2018
seansifo:
advice needed. I'm 31 years old and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to serve. I really want to.

Did you finish your first degree before you hit 30? I.e. Is your undergrad certificate graduation date stamp before you celebrated your 30th birthday? If yes (provided there are no other exemptions), then you can.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:31am On Jan 12, 2018
hausadreturn:
But what exactly is the fun in camp that u dont want to miss?

Lol
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:32am On Jan 12, 2018
saraki2019:
hello
@Darkchocolate
you have been helping us prior to mobiliZation and through nysc, keep the good work
i have an issue and i will like you to help
i recently did my POP on 21 of december 2017, 2016 batch B stream 2,
my colleaques were all paid the final double allawee and and N1,500 but i was not paid,
pls what is the nxt step i should take , thanks in advanced

You should go with the relevant clearance documentation to your LGA and see the LGI. It could just Be a glitch in the system.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:36am On Jan 12, 2018
kkins25:
Hey guys, i was wondering if i can get a exemption letter or so. Actually, im planning on moving out of the country. Im half cast: part Nigerian nd Ghanaian. I've always used 'Nigerian' as nationality. However the opportunity to change location has presented itself. I couldn't go for batch A & B 2017. I intially had plans to go for nysc 2018 but dont think it would be necessary since ghana also has her youth service scheme. What do you think?

I don't think you can get an exemption letter on grounds of relocation. If you don't want to serve then don't bother. Go do your thing in Ghana. If you do want to serve in Nigeria, then stick it out. Just weigh up which country provides you with the best opportunities after serving. NYSC in Nigeria is not a do or die affair.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:39am On Jan 12, 2018
kkins25:
thats how the north keeps popping out graduates that cant speak english.

Lol

I think you lol find that the educational standards In Nigeria as a whole is below par, not just in the north. However, I do understand where you are coming from though. If you must be tribalistic, then better do it with some darn good English, right?!!! grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2018
IAmPhiL:
Hello,
as regards to NYSC registration, pls for foreigners, if one's passport is missing and there is no resident permit, will dey accept police report?

thanks

Also get an affidavit from the court!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2018
pepperoni55:
pls is it possible fr me to be leaving camp everyday after all activities cos am a nursing mother and dont want to miss d fun matures answer pls

Camp is not fun for a nursing mother. You register on the first day and get sent home. You only come back 3 or so more times for allowee, etc. They do not allow nursing mothers to stay or return daily.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Hello!!!

My sis state of deployment is Ogun state but the camp address differs....
Oyo state camp address...

Please, I want to know ,if its a mistake....
Regards
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kkins25(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Lol

I think you lol find that the educational standards In Nigeria as a whole is below par, not just in the north. However, I do understand where you are coming from though. If you must be tribalistic, then better do it with some darn good English, right?!!! grin
lol. Yeah right!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emmybweb9: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Are you in Anambra State, then let's fix your medical report for a cheap fee..... Contact me now 07031591456... What's app only grin grin grin grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Drummerboy15(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Speak to the LGA (LGI) that was supposed to pay you. If there are issues, go to NYSC office local to you to get it sorted! Do not leave it for too long though.
ok thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
When is the next batch of corpers (Stream II) resuming camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by readone99(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Camp is not fun for a nursing mother. You register on the first day and get sent home. You only come back 3 or so more times for allowee, etc. They do not allow nursing mothers to stay or return daily.
. Thanks for your prompt reply. Pls, if I don't pay for the printing of call up letter and I decided to pick the call up letter from my school, how will I get the green card slip or those that didn't do the online payment don't need it? Pls clarify this for me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osahonf: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state with a take-home pay of 40k plus monthly.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pls house no long thing. I want to know the best bank to use for nysc payment voucher. My wife is going for service dis January ,i want her to use bank dat don't charge crazily. she use Gtb & diamond bank bt hoping to she open zenith bank because unlike fidelity bank which her charges is #270- #310 during my time (2010) . So suggestions are highly welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.