Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089182 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gudugbe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group

Name: Farinde Micheal
Whatsapp number : 07063188981
School: Ekiti State University
Discipline : Mathematics

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
readone99:
. Thanks for your prompt reply. Pls, if I don't pay for the printing of call up letter and I decided to pick the call up letter from my school, how will I get the green card slip or those that didn't do the online payment don't need it? Pls clarify this for me.
U wouldnt need the green card.
The problem u have is going to be delay, as nysc might not bring the call-up to the school on same day as when online releases theirs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
When is the next batch of corpers (Stream II) resuming camp?
16th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by opezy: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hey ogami, how far na, longest time.... Make we talk jare
hausadreturn:
16th
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by INtelsNG: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
NYSC releases date for 2017 Batch B stream 2 orientation

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/nysc-releases-date-2017-batch-b-stream-2-orientation/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jenefa1: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Please to all prospective Corp members in onitsha, Asaba, Akwa, .....lets meet for medical report, 07031591456 call /whatsapp, very cheap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
opezy:
Hey ogami, how far na, longest time.... Make we talk jare
How your side? Where u at?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by buchidinho(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vikiyano(m): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hi my fellow corps members, there is a trend I just started on twitter about some ppa not giving corpers accommodation so just lay your complains and #givecorpersaccommodation

Let's say our mind before this becomes a trend nation wide where Our place of primary assignment won't even bother about our welfare and also save future corps members.
Also follow me on twitter @vikiyano
#say no to NYSC Libyan slavery

RBC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by opezy: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2018
I still dey ilorin bt i was posted to zamfara and will be camping in sokoto. So i will traveling to sokoto camp tomorrow. But how sokoto camp be?
hausadreturn:
How your side? Where u at?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnkay1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
*Cheapest MTN Data Bundle*
500MB for #350
1GB for #600
2GB for #1200
3GB for #1750
5GB for #2950
*Mode of payment*: *Bank transfer*
*Recharge card*
CONTACT ME =
You can make transfer to FIRST BANK =
Your patronage matters to us.
How do I get data from you?
Steps;
1. Confirm price of bundle you want.
2. Make payment for plan you want, use any payment method below: A. Send recharge card pins worth the amount of data you want along the number you want data on.
OR
B. Bank transfer to our FIRST BANK account. After payment, send us depositor's name, amount paid AND number you want data o
FIST BANK Acc no;
3. After sending we verify and credit your data usually within 5mins.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
opezy:
I still dey ilorin bt i was posted to zamfara and will be camping in sokoto. So i will traveling to sokoto camp tomorrow. But how sokoto camp be?
Not bad at all.
Only thing be say na the cold...nna men, e go do u strong thing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
There's a whatsapp group? I must have missed the memo! cheesy

gudugbe:
Please add me to the WhatsApp group

Name: Farinde Micheal
Whatsapp number : 07063188981
School: Ekiti State University
Discipline : Mathematics

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OvaSabi1(f): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello, anyone here at NYSC Foundation cds group?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wonderkid619(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2018
hello guys, please i have a question on behalf on someone i know very well
so, he's bound to go for the nysc programme around april/may/june, dunno the exact time but its around that period
but he just got a contract of employment, not internship oo, employment for a probation period of one year before confirmation
now, can he request that he be posted to his location of employment or how should he go about it so he wont loose the job.
thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Annnonymous: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
wonderkid619:
hello guys, please i have a question on behalf on someone i know very well
so, he's bound to go for the nysc programme around april/may/june, dunno the exact time but its around that period
but he just got a contract of employment, not internship oo, employment for a probation period of one year before confirmation
now, can he request that he be posted to his location of employment or how should he go about it so he wont loose the job.
thanks

Exactly what i'm facing too now. i have resumed the work though. Answers please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ndifrekeabasi18(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Very affordable 1 bedroom and parlour self contain available for rent at JRI building,Jegede junction, ona-ara LGA. Contact 08090656497 for more details.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ndifrekeabasi18(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Very affordable 1 bedroom and parlour self contain available for rent at JRI building,Jegede junction, ona-ara LGA, Ibadan. Contact 08090656497 for more details.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Carostiches26: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
A nice work your doing darkchocolate, please I would like to know all the necessary requirements for camping. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wonderkid619(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annnonymous:

Exactly what i'm facing too now. i have resumed the work though. Answers please.
I believe there should be an arrangement to not let the job be lost

tho i met one guy that just finished nysc today, he told me that once you get a letter of request from your company, irrespective of the state you're posted to, they'll return you to the company

still, @Darkchocolate please answer us oo and shed more light abeg
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Annnonymous: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
wonderkid619:

I believe there should be an arrangement to not let the job be lost

tho i met one guy that just finished nysc today, he told me that once you get a letter of request from your company, irrespective of the state you're posted to, they'll return you to the company

still, @Darkchocolate please answer us oo and shed more light abeg

Automatic redeployment, wow i really hope so. My service request letter has been issued to me sef
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wonderkid619(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Annnonymous:

Automatic redeployment, wow i really hope so. My service request letter has been issued to me sef

yeah, me too

can you maybe share the format of the letter with me so i can help this person in question.
thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenturkey048(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
abeg I need connection to work my Nysc posting...any sure link ??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by okey777(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
I lost my NYSC cap, pls how can get new one.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
join 2018 NYSC with this link https://chat . whatsapp. com/2KUyrIjr5Yh0IlhXKQWsRy close those link there so it can work and also pls take note we av rules we follow if u know u can't abide by the rule don't bother to join please I beg of you thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adaxiy(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
Please guys, if I missed the camp after registration and posting, and I want to re-register again, do I need to visit my institution or I should just login in and update my details? Then, 2. Will I be posted to the same state or given an opportunity to re-select states? Pls, help a brother.
Modified: @Darkchocolate, pls answer my question
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenturkey048(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2018
supafeyi:
chat me up 07032787182.....
okay...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.