Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1139719 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aircondition(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please what happens if you are unable to provide your statement of result at camp for screening... Because my school might not give us ours before camp..

Please reply...

Cc :Darkchocolate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obedfynez(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
DAILY INCOME ALERT!!!

GET PAID TO READ ARTICLES COMMENT AND POST...
I think this is high Time we get paid for surfing the net via a Nija platform with ease of registration and easy payment methods too.
Introducing to the house "NNU INCOME PROGRAM".
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS BELOW.

1. You earn #50 for logging in daily
2. You earn #50 for posting articles
3. You earn #1 for any comments on articles.
4. You earn #1000 for referring someone

The good thing is that you register with a one time fee of #1,600 and u earn as long as u want.
You can chat me on for registration/enquiries

Register via link below..

http:///DailyIncomE_NNU
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DaniEh: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
please can i select the passport that will be used for my certificate in NYSC camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
lady25:

Hello. I will be going to camp with my 3 month old baby and I also want redeploying on marital ground (I didn't register as married). Do u think I can do all this in a day. Will I be staying in camp? I don't want to stress my baby

I am not sure whether all these can be achieved in one day. Nevertheless, under no circumstance will you be allowed to stay in camp with your baby. So just do what you can and come back the next day if you have to.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ebiboy2(m): 2:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Hello, I've been mobilized, but won't show up in camp for some reasons. Will I still be remobilized sometime later or MUST i go to camp since i've been mobilized already?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pelumicoded(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls. I have ICAN exam may 15 16 17. want to ask if i am scheduled for stream 1 nd it clash wit d exam date(dats if dey shift d camp date 4rm 19) how can i change it to strean 2. someone tld me if i dnt show up in camp that dey ll reschedule me for stream 2.. pls how tru is dat?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mbmohammed(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2018
would someone who have omission of name be allow to register in nysc camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Matinoh: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Mbmohammed:
would someone who have omission of name
be allow to register in nysc camp?
Sir what do you mean by omission of name. is it that your school did not mobilize you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mbmohammed(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Matinoh:

Sir what do you mean by omission of name. is it that your school did not mobilize you?

my middle name was omitted
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lady25(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
pelumicoded:
pls. I have ICAN exam may 15 16 17. want to ask if i am scheduled for stream 1 nd it clash wit d exam date(dats if dey shift d camp date 4rm 19) how can i change it to strean 2. someone tld me if i dnt show up in camp that dey ll reschedule me for stream 2.. pls how tru is dat?
Nope not true. I have skipped going to camp twice so I know what i am saying. If u don't show up in camp u will be moved to the next batch not stream. Then u would revalidate and they will repost u

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EMINIBLAIT(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
praaizz:
Hey everyone this is just a quick reminder if you are still interested in serving in Lagos and you haven't done your online nysc registration yet.. we are submitting our first list on Tuesday so Pls if you are interested this is the time....Thank you...call or whattapp 08109592700 privately ASAP...

submitting to who ??
alaye shift #No

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by collinoblaze(m): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2018
https: //chat. whatsapp. com/ 6trrUTgNJ9FBicKAxoN1gi

To all my ebonyi coroers lets link up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dwightdoctore(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Is it possible to redeploy before camp or after camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yonathaniel: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2018
People,plz i need ur response,i will clock 30 on Aug 20,will i still be able to go for service if they shift the scheduled date i have been given by July,am scared ooo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Culin(f): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Can I use a medical cert from a private hospital?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by noony926: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Oop. My sister was posted to Nasarawa State, and she want to redeploy to PH, how will she go about it. Anyone with useful information should please assist her.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Magnifashion: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is batch b going to be in July or November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by viktor88: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please, any Niger state corper here?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obedfynez(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
obedfynez:
DAILY INCOME ALERT!!!

GET PAID TO READ ARTICLES COMMENT AND POST...
I think this is high Time we get paid for surfing the net via a Nija platform with ease of registration and easy payment methods too.
Introducing to the house "NNU INCOME PROGRAM".
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS BELOW.

1. You earn #50 for logging in daily
2. You earn #50 for posting articles
3. You earn #1 for any comments on articles.
4. You earn #1000 for referring someone

The good thing is that you register with a one time fee of #1,600 and u earn as long as u want.
You can chat me on for registration/enquiries

Register via link below..

http:///DailyIncomE_NNU
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by beeyourduhn(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes, NYSC has ended.

Now take a time out to reason your case very well to make the best decision for your career.
Final Alawee has almost finished
Savings ? nothing nothing (zero account )
Did they retain you? I don’t want to stay there (for your mind)

What’s next now?
Job search, Startup, Connect, Intern or just do my Masters, Enter Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kaduna or just go and audition for the next Big Brother Naija...(45 million gang)

Here are some tips on how to make the best decisions today.
1 You may need a mentor ? sad http://tlt.mn/mentors
2. The 5 types of jobs available to you grin http://tlt.mn/jobs4u
3. How to build your career in 2018 smileyhttp://tlt.mn/cgrowth
4. Skills needed in 2018 workplace wink http://tlt.mn/competence
5. Salary range for entry level cool http://tlt.mn/income
6. if you need a career coach http://tlt.mn/ccentre

Thank me later and Share to friends who will need this. grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kimnicki(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please oo, camp is resuming on thursday , and i want to go on saturday cuz of some reasons, please will it be late then?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by viktor88: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
kimnicki:
Please oo, camp is resuming on thursday , and i want to go on saturday cuz of some reasons, please will it be late then?
They said only 2 days for registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
1.) If i get to camp on Wednesday will i be allowed to sleep in camp (Akwa Ibom to be precise) ?

2.) Which hotel is closer to camp and how much per night ?

3.) My medical report just states that this individual has been medically examined and blah blah by doctor so so, i confirm that he his medically fit ... Hope them no go pursue me back with that kind of medical report??....

Darkchocolate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yudee233: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
A doctor friend was posted to Lagos for 2017 batch B, unfortunately his NMDC wasn't ready and he couldn't registered in camp. Now every thing is ready, does he needs to remobilised from the school or just report at the Lagos camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by noony926: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Anyone traveling from Onitsha to Nasarawa tonight (Night Bus) should please indicate. Let's travel together
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by teeeeee(f): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello, please I have a question.
Please if posted to either Adamawa, Borno or Yobe, what is the redeployment process like ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dregmaster: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please if the statement of result of a PCM is not ready can she still go to camp and explain that the SOR will soon be ready? Will she be allowed to stay?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lady25(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls how early does registration begin. Can they begin as early as 7am?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Una just create group, the main purpose is not felt. No questions answered

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (397) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.