Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082796 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
orobs93:

link not working give me ur number let me add u up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Africanbest(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
How do I change from one local government to another in same state?
Urgent responds please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GoodTiHosZi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good day naira landers.

I was mobilized for 2017 Batch B stream 2. I attended camp and spent a month in my PPA, but I had urgent issues to get back to in my home. Those issues have dragged way longer than I expected and are still dragging.

How do I Remobilize for Batch B Or C this year? Because I know I can't make it back to my PPA on time.

Will I have to wait till my current stream passes out before I can be remobilized?

Are there any consequences of "absconding" eg. Not being able to do the service.

My LGI has made it clear that he can not help me.

I have not been receiving the alawee as I have not been signing.

Thanks for your swift and helpful reply.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elantraceey(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good pm nlders. Please a letter was omitted in my name in my statement of result, Instead of Tracey it's Tracy,, will this cause any trouble in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luzarati: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't have a copy of my call up letter, 17b stream 1 how can I reprint it? Pls help I need the letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OsamBrain(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
My Jamb DOB is Jan 10, while all other documents carry Jan 20.
Will this affect mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Am not a corper yet though, but soon I will graduate from the uni, I would like to know what PPA AND CDS means, been hearing about it but really can't relate to what it meant... Thanks as I await a good response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
maviduchez77:
Am not a corper yet though, but soon I will graduate from the uni, I would like to know what PPA AND CDS means, been hearing about it but really can't relate to what it meant... Thanks as I await a good response
Place of Primary Assignment, Community Development Service.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
Place of Primary Assignment, Community Development Service.
Thanks bro,
But what is the community development service like, what are d Corps members functions with regards to that, can you elaborate a bit on that

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
maviduchez77:

Thanks bro,
But what is the community development service like, what are d Corps members functions with regards to that, can you elaborate a bit on that
http://www.nysc.gov.ng/cds.html
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blanta(m): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Please I need assistance on how to go about changing my place of ppa steps and procedures necessarily required ( serving for a 1+ months)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Devdaz(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Pls I have a question... I'm all set to be mobilized for the Batch B NYSC mobilization and registration. But the problem is that I won't be able to go to camp anytime before September.

Pls what should I do so that my name won't be among July batch.... Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GentlePEACE: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
elantraceey:
Good pm nlders. Please a letter was omitted in my name in my statement of result, Instead of Tracey it's Tracy,, will this cause any trouble in camp?
did you complain to your schl? Have them change, though it shouldn't be a problem in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elantraceey(f): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2018
GentlePEACE:
did you complain to your schl? Have them change, though it shouldn't be a problem in camp.

The process is quite long but I'll do so soonest, thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Davidospy: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2018
Pls guys just heard about this jamb matriculation list ish.... According to them application for nysc will not be granted if one's name is not on that list... pls does it also affect 2018 Batch A stream 11 people? or its for batch B?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugwumichael(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Good day everyone. Please am just trying to clarify. I would not want to go for youth service this july because of my work, hence i will like to go with november batch. My question is, if my school mobilize my name for this july batch, what are the necessary steps to take so i can for the november batch.
If i dont apply during the july batch registration are there any repercussions? If NO, can i register during november batch registration or i need to go and do some registration again in my school during november batch registration so that i can be remobilized. OR since i have been mobilized during july batch which i didn't go for i can still use it to register in november without going to my school.
Please help a brother out.
MODS please push this to front page
lalastica
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ugwumichael(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Devdaz:
Pls I have a question... I'm all set to be mobilized for the Batch B NYSC mobilization and registration. But the problem is that I won't be able to go to camp anytime before September.

Pls what should I do so that my name won't be among July batch.... Thanks in anticipation!
same issue here bro. Someone help us out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Targatarga(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
ugwumichael:
Good day everyone. Please am just trying to clarify. I would not want to go for youth service this july because of my work, hence i will like to go with november batch. My question is, if my school mobilize my name for this july batch, what are the necessary steps to take so i can for the november batch.
If i dont apply during the july batch registration are there any repercussions? If NO, can i register during november batch registration or i need to go and do some registration again in my school during november batch registration so that i can be remobilized. OR since i have been mobilized during july batch which i didn't go for i can still use it to register in november without going to my school.
Please help a brother out.
MODS please push this to front page
lalastica

You don't have to do anything, just don't go to camp and revalidate your acct in November when their registration start.
I was April batch but couldn't go cos of my baby but I'm ready to go with July batch now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dicex(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Can i smoke weed in camp?

4 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chieni(f): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Davidospy:
Pls guys just heard about this jamb matriculation list ish.... According to them application for nysc will not be granted if one's name is not on that list... pls does it also affect 2018 Batch A stream 11 people? or its for batch B?
Hello have you been able to rectify the Jamb matriculation issue?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obedfynez(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello do you have any idea if Jamb regularalization diferences would stop ones name for coming out for posting ..tho I was mobilised and rescheduled for July as been notified on my dash Board pleaseany advice would b of help I need to go this July
chieni:

Hello have you been able to rectify the Jamb matriculation issue?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chieni(f): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
obedfynez:
Hello do you have any idea if Jamb regularalization diferences would stop ones name for coming out for posting ..tho I was mobilised and rescheduled for July as been notified on my dash Board pleaseany advice would b of help I need to go this July
Hi, I read a post here by someone that if you already registered initially you are not affected. You need to verify from a reliable source to be sure, because I really don't know if it's true.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obedfynez(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
chieni:

Hi, I read a post here by someone that if you already registered initially you are not affected. You need to verify from a reliable source to be sure, because I really don't know if it's true.
thanks appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwatinted766: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Pls advice me, i my name was sent to NTSC in 2016. I commenced the registration but after making the payment of 3100 I stopped the registration due to some personal reasons. Now I'm ready to go for service, what do I do? Do I need to do the jamb regularization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2018
dicex:
Can i smoke weed in camp?

cheesy grin grin undecided angry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nonye6194: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Devdaz:

Its simple, don't register when the portal opens in July. wait for the November batch C registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dpoj: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
after graduation. I missed out on mobilization because of age. I have concluded my registration before I knew I would be exempted but I didnt pay for exemption letter. I was then adviced to wait after some years and do revalidation. please can I truly still get a spot in the camp as the age thing is becoming a major constraints in my job search.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.