Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084017 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2018
Hugo55:

please use the name that is linked with your BVN. so you could get the monthly allowance
ok bro...is that what you did too....why i dey fear be say.if i use the name i use in bvn,then dere will be difference with the one i use for NYsC....i use kenneth chukwuma elvis in NYSC,and Use Kenneth Chukwuma in BVN...in this case which one do u suggest i use when filling NYSC bank registration in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tobbyboy2011: 2:02am On May 14, 2018
Morning nairalanders, I did my relocation back to Lagos from rivers, I printed the letter online and they only wrote Lagos, please whats the next step? Please share if you have any more information. Thank you.

Tobi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by assurancefemi: 3:30am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ekoyo(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2018
house i need ur assistance....i dropped from the nysc program after two months due to some personal reasons that is beyond me last 3yrs and now am in real need of my nysc cert...pls house any suggestion on how to go about or what to do so as to get it....thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mayowa0147: 8:41am On May 18, 2018
Please I Really need Help and it’s very Urgent ..

I couldn’t report to My PPA and on paper it’s past 90day , Buy then I was relocated to Lagos and asked to report to the state coordinator of my PPA to get clearance to print my relocation letter , But now I deny the clearance due to the days I missed .. Please what can I do to get this clearance from the state coordinator

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Campuzhit: 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 18, 2018
Anybody with accomodation around Yaba or surulere that can accommodate a friend
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 18, 2018
Mayowa0147:
Please I Really need Help and it’s very Urgent ..

I couldn’t report to My PPA and on paper it’s past 90day , Buy then I was relocated to Lagos and asked to report to the state coordinator of my PPA to get clearance to print my relocation letter , But now I deny the clearance due to the days I missed .. Please what can I do to get this clearance from the state coordinator

You must meet the state coordinator before you can print it, first go meet your L.I( the L.I first state you were posted to b4 the relocation) & explain your circumstances cheesy get it, the earlier the better, trust me this na shortcut b4 you chop query
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
Chuksmonika:
ok bro...is that what you did too....why i dey fear be say.if i use the name i use in bvn,then dere will be difference with the one i use for NYsC....i use kenneth chukwuma elvis in NYSC,and Use Kenneth Chukwuma in BVN...in this case which one do u suggest i use when filling NYSC bank registration in camp

Relax, just make sure the name way dey BVN is that some name you will use for Bank registration in camp. in other words use Kenneth Chukwuma for Bank registration in order to avoid paying over 5k to add Elvis at a later date due to bvn restriction

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
tobbyboy2011:
Morning nairalanders, I did my relocation back to Lagos from rivers, I printed the letter online and they only wrote Lagos, please whats the next step? Please share if you have any more information. Thank you.

Tobi

If possible go to the PPA you want & collect request letter from them, then go to NYSC state secretariat & meet L.I, carry you relocation letter plus request letter so you can be posted to the said PPA. if you no get PPA you wan go, just meet L.I direct he go post you where he wants grin gudluck
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Paschalsays(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2018
tobbyboy2011:

Tobi
Bro abeg I need more info about relocation. Pls text me... 08089937299
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2018
Jiang:

Relax, just make sure the name way dey BVN is that some name you will use for Bank registration in camp. in other words use Kenneth Chukwuma for Bank registration in order to avoid paying over 5k to add Elvis at a later date due to bvn restriction
tnks alot for ur advise
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Devisiyi(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2018
When are we doing our POP, Batch A Stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dormitila(f): 4:10am On May 21, 2018
Pls it is over a week after I registered in my new state of redeployment but I have not been posted to any PPA. I don't have any PPA and so I am waiting for them to post me themselves. Even though they have posted some people who I registered before them also without PPA. Pls any idea on what I should do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by demicupid(f): 9:44am On May 21, 2018
Good day....Pls is there anyone here that has served under Bells university of technology, i need some info about there terms and conditions and their pays
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by whitley(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2018
good day fams, please I missed the first batch A nysc 2018 what should i do to go with the July batch??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by owensam(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2018
can ppa letter be printed/downloaded with phone and if yes what browser because opera seems to not work well with the portal site as in it didn't show my relocation letter b4 I had to go to a cafe to see and print
also has any relocated person gotten their ppa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by frob0genius(f): 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
owensam:
can ppa letter be printed/downloaded with phone and if yes what browser because opera seems to not work well with the portal site as in it didn't show my relocation letter b4 I had to go to a cafe to see and print
also has any relocated person gotten their ppa

Use chrome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zanga1: 6:18am On May 31, 2018
Can I abandon NYSC midway, take up a foreign postgraduate scholarship and come back after my studies to complete my service?

Example: let's say I am 3 months into my service year and I have to take up a fully funded foreign postgraduate scholarship. Can I come back after the postgraduate studies to continue/complete my service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by simonabutu4: 1:59pm On May 31, 2018
bro....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2018
Am currently 26yrs old,can't request for an Exemption letter. I currently also ve a job. What are the possibility of working myself to my dream state. Also how possible is it not to report to my place of duty. Because I don't really want to resign from my current job.
Help me with your candid advice
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omoh17(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2018
please what of revalidation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rollout40(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
I was posted to Sokoto with the last batch but i didn't make it due to my wedding. Do i need to remobilize or revalidate and how do i do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.