Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086113 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AyoitsMub(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Any cross river corper going from Lagos? Join this group chat https:///FC5zgBKUQ61Lug7YHoqnju
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Asking for someone, how much is transport (flight and road) from Lagos to yola
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations to everyone that got their state of choice for their nysc service.
Incase you don't like the state you were deployed/posted to and you would like to redeploy straight from camp. Its still possible. Send an email to ( toserven at yahoo . com ) or contact -
Zero seven zero three zero two eight zero two zero one.
All the best .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Asking for someone, how much is transport (flight and road) from Lagos to yola

20k . flight -for one way .
Aero contractors.
Flyaero.com

If u book now for next week its 20k. It might increase when its close to the day.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kdfemi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys, i have two questions. the first one i have already been posted by NYSC but due to some issues i might not be able to go to camp please i want to know what the implications are if i didnt go, and the second question is. if i couldnt collect my statement of result from my school can i still go to camp with all documents provided that i have my school id card among the documents
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Agbalumo77: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2019
cry cry please i want to know if after registration and payment , i decided not to go to camp due to the distance from my state and shift it to next year or another batch .
will i be given another state(camp) or will it still be that same state (camp ) i have to serve ,
will i have to pay 3000 naira registration fee again

and pls whats the implication of not going this year (after registration)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sseunth(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2019
https://chat. whatsapp .com/CQlckewAGv14cnC7NsDK3F

For people posted to ondo state, kindly join the group chat or drop ur num...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2019
The name on my BVN is Manaseh while the name on my credentials is ManasSeh... Please will i have any issue in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melodyz(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Anyone posted to Niger state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tohmilola(f): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Agbalumo77:
cry cry please i want to know if after registration and payment , i decided not to go to camp due to the distance from my state and shift it to next year or another batch .
will i be given another state(camp) or will it still be that same state (camp ) i have to serve ,
will i have to pay 3000 naira registration fee again

and pls whats the implication of not going this year (after registration)

You will be posted to another state.
You don't need to pay again.
There's no implication for not showing up with this batch. You can go with any other batch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anonymous29: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Please what can be done?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NazNation: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Any corp member who is interested in relocation after camp to a new state should message me and lets discuss. Messages will be replied immediately with advise on NYSC relocation concerns also. I process relocation from camp to good state of choice. The corp member need not get a medical report. All that is needed is just a details and state code to get relocated. Message me and lets discuss.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
ILLICITblood:
The name on my BVN is Manaseh while the name on my credentials is ManasSeh... Please will i have any issue in camp?
if you dont want to have issues with your alawee,just use the same name and date of birth you used for your Bvn to open account in camp,if for example you have Emmanuel Godson on your BVN,and Emmanuel Godson micheal on you NYSC and skul certificate,just use Emmanuel Godson to open account in camp.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
kdfemi:
Hi guys, i have two questions. the first one i have already been posted by NYSC but due to some issues i might not be able to go to camp please i want to know what the implications are if i didnt go, and the second question is. if i couldnt collect my statement of result from my school can i still go to camp with all documents provided that i have my school id card among the documents
there is no implication whatsoever if you dont go to camp,all you have to do is revalidate when ever you are ready to go,either next batch or any other batch you wnt to join,and for your second question,you wont be registered in camp without your Bsc or HND statement of result,is very important and cant be substituted,so if you have not gotten your statement of result,then you need not bother going to camp,just wait for batch B around June,...

Warm regards

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
ebohstepn:
Please I really need answer oo. My bvn and bank accounts has my three names on it while my school result has only 2 names. Will it affect me in any way in this nysc process?
use the exact name and date of birth you have on your bvn to open account in camp,if you do otherwise,your alawee go dey enter but you no go fit withdraw am,so just used BVN own,i mean the 3names
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Toby17:
Hello house please what happens when one misses batch A registration and your name is on the senate list , can one still register with batch B or ?
yap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Plateau to Delta. Add me let's move together 07063910224
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sunkanmi562(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Pls am posted to nasarawa and i want to redeploy to oyo but i don't want ibadan in oyo is there anyway i can go about it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Chuksmonika:
use the exact name and date of birth you have on your bvn to open account in camp,if you do otherwise,your alawee go dey enter but you no go fit withdraw am,so just used BVN own,i mean the 3names

Ok, thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by HeliosHay(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please, when is 2019 NYSC Batch C registration likely to commence?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nrsuave: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please i want to know if one can be accomodated in camp a day before official opening?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Chuksmonika:

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by crownprince2017: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2019
NYSC Orientation camp for batch A is starting on 27 of this month...

Get intouch with komfort klick for ur genuine fitness medical certificate

And

Also redeployment medical report...

With all nysc requirements.

All at a friendly prices..��

Mind u, we will forward it to ur mail, ur physical presnce is not necessary..�

For further enquiries,kindly call/WhatsApp

☎07062934246

Or
Visit our office at oke odo junction in ilorin kwara state..

Mind u, we ve got a name we are protecting....�

U can also make enquiries on nysc issues that are not clear to u...✍

Ur success is our concern...�

Komfort klick team cares.�

Pls rbc....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Schlastica16(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
hi guys i want to know if its mandatory dat one must be in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
*important info*
For those relying on medical report to redeploy. Make sure you can defend the report when you go for interview.
e.g - You can't claim you have asthma and you don't know how to use the inhaler � OYO is your own.
Or another option
redeploy straight from camp to the state of your choice without medical report. Contact 07030280201
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Schlastica16:
hi guys i want to know if its mandatory dat one must be in camp

Yes na.
At least you must show up and register. Then if u have any reason they can let you leave n not camp. illness,pregnancy or whatsoever.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omofe: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
2emgee:

Yes, turning 30 before mobilisation only means service has become optional for you and no longer compulsory. Am an immediate ex corp member
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omofe: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
hausadreturn:
Highly unlikely. It's not when you finished your exams.... It's when your exam was sat on and approved. Make we dey look sha.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please guys answer these questions

I’m traveling tomorrow being 27th of March to camp and would be arriving late around 6pm!

By what time are we supposed to be in camp!??

If I turn up on the 28th, would there be any issues ?

Please advise
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OluwasureGig: 2:46am On Mar 27, 2019
good day everyone. my name came out on the Senate list as one of the people that was meant to go for batch A but I was not enable to go due to financial reasons my question now is what is the implication and what must I do to go with batch B in July?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kdfemi(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Chuksmonika:
there is no implication whatsoever if you dont go to camp,all you have to do is revalidate when ever you are ready to go,either next batch or any other batch you wnt to join,and for your second question,you wont be registered in camp without your Bsc or HND statement of result,is very important and cant be substituted,so if you have not gotten your statement of result,then you need not bother going to camp,just wait for batch B around June,...

Warm regards
Thanks boss, luckily i was able to get my statement of result yesterday

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chuksmonika(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2019
kdfemi:

Thanks boss, luckily i was able to get my statement of result yesterday
thats Good,wish you safe journey to your state of deployment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.