Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086876 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umarzy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
ShowRia:
I want a certain organization to request for me for placement (PPA), am asked to write a letter to the firm.

What should be the content of my letter please?

Perhaps, your content should be the subject of request. Why you think the firm needs your service as a Corp Member
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by africandictator(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Just asking on behalf of a friend , is it possible for one to serve with natural dreadlocks?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Biafrareform(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day all, please I obtained a change of date of birth from Jamb Site. Have sent it to my school and they said they will send it to Jamb so they can make the correction.

Please how do I know it has been corrected by Jamb. Don't wanna miss out on NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abikeade11(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
My school I.D card has expired December 2018, can I still use it in camp this march, will they accept it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abikeade11:
My school I.D card has expired December 2018, can I still use it in camp this march, will they accept it.
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
africandictator:
Just asking on behalf of a friend , is it possible for one to serve with natural dreadlocks?
yes

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Landmark445:
Apart from School ID card and Green card slip, which other documents is needed to enter camp?
statement of result or school certificate, medical fitness, like 6 passports, posting letter coloured
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by africandictator(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
hulk616:
yes
thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samiolafire: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
The DOB in my nysc is different from the one in my credentials but the two are still qualified...did I still need to change it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by governoragweven: 1:22am On Mar 21, 2019
AyoitsMub:

It cost me 5k in a public health centre (Somewhere in Lagos).

Pls was there NMA stamp/seal on the medical fitness u did?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Burna440(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning folks, I did my registration ND all but when it got to picking states I was unable to, they said no state available, now am yet to get my call up number or green card on my dashboard.... I have tried all means to reach NYSC but am unable to, the numbers on their website is not going through
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2019
This list will help u to pack for camp

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by crownprince2017: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
NYSC Orientation camp for batch A is starting on 26 of this month...

Get intouch with komfort klick for ur genuine fitness medical certificate

And

Also redeployment medical report...

All at a friendly prices..��

Mind u, we will forward it to ur mail, ur physical presnce is not necessary..�

For further enquiries,kindly call/WhatsApp

☎07062934246

Or
Visit our office at oke odo junction in ilorin kwara state..

Mind u, we ve got a name we are protecting....�

U can also make enquiries on nysc issues that are not clear to u...✍

Ur success is our concern...�

Komfort klick team cares.�

Pls rbc....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by crownprince2017: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Burna440:
Good morning folks, I did my registration ND all but when it got to picking states I was unable to, they said no state available, now am yet to get my call up number or green card on my dashboard.... I have tried all means to reach NYSC but am unable to, the numbers on their website is not going through

Just chill,n keep checking ur portal, when states are available u will see it there n u will be able to make choice.no course for alarm.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by crownprince2017: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Samiolafire:
The DOB in my nysc is different from the one in my credentials but the two are still qualified...did I still need to change it?

Not necessary as u will be able to do that on camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Owojuyi(f): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
A friend of mine registered for the batch A 2019, uploaded his documents but up till today he still keeps getting the message that the documents are yet to be evaluated. Pls is there anybody experiencing this too and what’s the way forward.

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ednutunde: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello ! Pls As a foreign student can I go to camp with a statement of result ? Sec skul told me my certificate isn’t ready as an external student and will take a year to be ready. Waec ikorodu also said samething. Advice pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Heemcelph: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
ednutunde:
Hello ! Pls As a foreign student can I go to camp with a statement of result ? Sec skul told me my certificate isn’t ready as an external student and will take a year to be ready. Waec ikorodu also said samething. Advice pls
You don't need anything from your secondary school for NYSC camping, you don't even need your WAEC result. Do more research regarding the acceptance of statement of result from a foreign institution, you can ask them dirctly via their twitter handle.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tohmilola(f): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Heemcelph:

You don't need anything from your secondary school for NYSC camping, you don't even need your WAEC result. Do more research regarding the acceptance of statement of result from a foreign institution, you can ask them dirctly via their twitter handle.
Don't misguide him. Foreign students need to present their original waec result. The one with the waec logo. It will be requested for during camp registration.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Abikeade11:
nobody asks for that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Heemcelph: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Tohmilola:

Don't misguide him. Foreign students need to present their original waec result. The one with the waec logo. It will be requested for during camp registration.
Wasn't trying to misguide anybody.
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2019
hausadreturn:
nobody asks for that.
they ask for it ooooo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2019
hulk616:
they ask for it ooooo
OAU for example, collected all their I.d cards from students...
It's thus of no use to ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2019
hausadreturn:
OAU for example, collected all their I.d cards from students...
It's thus of no use to ask for it.
ok but during camp , when its time to collect any money no school ID, no money
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2019
hulk616:
ok but during camp , when its time to collect any money no school ID, no money
Wrong na!
Wait... Did this happen during your time?
If yes, which year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
hausadreturn:
Wrong na!
Wait... Did this happen during your time?
If yes, which year?
2018 stream C
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
hulk616:
2018 stream C
OK... Perhaps.
Things must've changed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
osars:
This list will help u to pack for camp

The image u posted, which one be 15copies each? Them one eat am?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Whitneyclark(f): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
ebohstepn:

The image u posted, which one be 15copies each? Them one eat am?

Lolz... 15 copies is too much,are they using all?exactly how many does one need,not spending money unnecessarily...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Whitneyclark:

Lolz... 15 copies is too much,are they using all?exactly how many does one need,not spending money unnecessarily...

It's five copies no mind that guy... any kogi corp member in the house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.