Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1090620 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please will there be a batch A stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Whitneyclark:
Can one go to camp with Perfumes(because I sell Perfume oils, thinking of making sales there too)?
If you can hide it well.
Under a lot of layers in your travelling bag perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Swtcherries:
Please will there be a batch A stream 2?
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mzbolar(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pls do any 1 ve an idea if there is a problem if d names on OND result is nt arranged according to d 1 on ur other result
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
kenny160:
yes
Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Baqwell1738: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
please can i go to camp with the call up letter i printed last year which i was unable to go due to peraonal issue or do i have to print a new one ....thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omofe: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
I became 30 on 17th may 2018 and finished my last exam in October 2018.. please can I still go for service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2emgee(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Whitneyclark:
Can one go to camp with Perfumes(because I sell Perfume oils, thinking of making sales there too)?
Why not, but you are going to be very careful not to loose your stuff because members do still. Am an immediate ex corp member that went to camp with his laptop and not even my bunk mate knew about it.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2emgee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Omofe:
I became 30 on 17th may 2018 and finished my last exam in October 2018.. please can I still go for service?
Yes, turning 30 before mobilisation only means service has become optional for you and no longer compulsory. Am an immediate ex corp member
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2emgee(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Please guys I have a question... Is there any implications if the date of birth in your O'level certificate does not tally with the one provided by your institution.. Like a difference in months? Will it prevent me from being mobilized?
I don't think so, but you would have to swear affidavit to that effect
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by babysomeone(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
pls if one is moblised for service and is nt ready at d time.....Will d person b re-mobilised or jus go 4 registration wen he is ready
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
2emgee:

Why not, but you are going to be very careful not to loose your stuff because members do still. Am an immediate ex corp member that went to camp with his laptop and not even my bunk mate knew about it.
hehehehe, while I went with mine to camp with 2 pads....
We just dey play pes for room ni.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Omofe:
Highly unlikely.
It's not when you finished your exams....
It's when your exam was sat on and approved.
Make we dey look sha.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thermodynamics(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Good day all, I have seem my name on NYSC Senate list online, but there was an error on my name, so I went to my school to make the correction, the lady I met told me to check back from Wednesday upwards to see if the correct name have been uploaded.
But, someone told me that I can still go about my registration and correct the name online while registering on NYSC website, that I can go ahead with my registration.
The problem now is that, my school will still upload my name even after I've registered online and have corrected the name myself.
I don't know if that may cause any form of complication?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwafemibabbs: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Good day all, I have seem my name on NYSC Senate list online, but there was an error on my name, so I went to my school to make the correction, the lady I met told me to check back from Wednesday upwards to see if the correct name have been uploaded.
But, someone told me that I can still go about my registration and correct the name online while registering on NYSC website, that I can go ahead with my registration.
The problem now is that, my school will still upload my name even after I've registered online and have corrected the name myself.
I don't know if that may cause any form of complication?

Just go ahead with your registration.... It doesn't have any effect once you apply for name corrections on your dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ishaq717(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Good day all, mistake was made by my school in uploading a wrong jamb number for me, I called and they told me it's rectified. I still can't register and all I've been seeing is "You cannot be registered. Your school has not fulfilled the mandatory document submission" is this fault from school or from NYSC?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by patjane(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
I did change of Date of birth in my NYSC Portal using my WAEC result but am still seeing Exemption Certificate is being processed. Am so confuse here cry. What should i do next?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by samozi: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
please am kinda curious to know,tired and confused..this house people be thinking you didn't graduate!�abeg,those (like me) that couldn't register now,Abeg when is the next registration..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2019
I saw this on senate list dat I can’t register gone to my school nothing reasonable please I need help

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benob(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I saw this on senate list dat I can’t register gone to my school nothing reasonable please I need help
have you gone to jamb office in your state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2019
benob:

have you gone to jamb office in your state

Nope �
Dis one is between my school and NYSC I guess just confused �‍♂️
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benob(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

Nope �
Dis one is between my school and NYSC I guess just confused �‍♂️
to save yourself of waiting,go to the state jamb office and explain yourself!!
there is a process to this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Melodyz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Should there be a call up number on my dashboard? Cos friend of mine has it on her dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pass111(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please, After registration, I got a text from nysc instructing me to upload another passport.
I have tried uploading a new passport which met all their specifications all to no avail.
Is anyone experiencing the same??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
benob:

to save yourself of waiting,go to the state jamb office and explain yourself!!
there is a process to this
Ok thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AyoitsMub(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please how long does it take for a concessional deployment to be approved? I already have my call-up number and green card but my concession still says "pending".
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tessygold(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls help. I was mobilised to go to camp batch c last year so I did my medical fitness, but unfortunately I didn't go again, so am to go with dis
batch A, my question now is will dat my medical fitness certificate still be valid to present in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mzbolar(f): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pls do any 1 ve an idea if there is a problem if d names on OND result is nt arranged according to d 1 on ur ot
her result?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samolasoj(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Melodyz:
Should there be a call up number on my dashboard? Cos friend of mine has it on her dashboard

Yes there should be
Check under your email address
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
babysomeone:
pls if one is moblised for service and is nt ready at d time.....Will d person b re-mobilised or jus go 4 registration wen he is ready
Go for reg when you are ready
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Hello good morning brothers & sisters

I registered for NYSC during batch C 2018 but I couldn't make it to camp, I already revalidate for Batch A 2019, but I am working in a bank, I only requested to be allowed to go to NYSC camp, please should I take along the organization acceptance letter to camp so it can facilitate my redeployment or what should I do, please I need your help.. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.