Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1142169 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dee5642: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Coolcraze:
When did you apply for relocation and when were you relocated?

After camp. And it was approved months later. It was approved recently. What do I do ? I don’t wanna go back to the new approved state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lewalexzy(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Dee5642:
Hello. Pls I have a question. I applied for a relocation and it worked out. Is it possible for me to reject a relocation? I have not paid the 1000 they asked me to pay on the website. Pls I need help

I've applied for it since April, mine hasn't been approved since. When was yours approved and when did you apply? Reply ASAP please. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lewalexzy(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2019
Dee5642:

After camp. And it was approved months later. It was approved recently. What do I do ? I don’t wanna go back to the new approved state.

Are you batch A?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Dee5642:

Pls someone should come up with an answer for me
Go to the NYSC Secretariat of your initial posting and look for the relocation office, tell them u want to cancel the relocation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Talk to your LI about it
Dee5642:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2019
Mine to has not been approved. Is yours showing application in process?
Lewalexzy:

I've applied for it since April, mine hasn't been approved since. When was yours approved and when did you apply? Reply ASAP please. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mandyxy: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2019
I'm supposed to registered inthis Batch B, Stream 2 but the portal is still not open. Whats going on?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dee5642: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Lewalexzy:

Are you batch A?

Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lewalexzy(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Coolcraze:
Mine to has not been approved. Is yours showing application in process?
Yes! I don't understand it sef. I've contacted their IG no reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lewalexzy(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Dee5642:

Yes
You get luck oh. I need the relocation. If mine is approved, I'll never cancel it. Sokoto is not a conducive place for right now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2019
I'm equally tired too o. It has been been processing since last month
Lewalexzy:

Yes! I don't understand it sef. I've contacted their IG no reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhellake: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ibruks:
Hello guys, I'm currently camping at Borno Nysc camp in Katsina and I filled a form to redeploy to another state. Many people are saying we'd get to see the state of redeployment tomorrow. As I also heard that those that are not trying to redeploy will see their ppa tomorrow, I want to know if my ppa letter will come alongside the redeployment letter or I'd be the one to look for ppa.
Thanks
Hello. Please can you explain how redeployment from borno works. Do you get to choose the state you'll be deployed to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
quickberry:

Go to NYSC official handle on instagram, a staff ko a rod ni.
Thanks. I just learnt something new.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dwilly001: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello everyone! Please I have a very seriously question (On behalf of a good friend) and I really need people who have been in this situation to please help out for the sake of God.

I have a friend I meet in Bauchi camp (wailo) We both relocated to Ekiti after camp but after 5month in Ekiti his mum got sick and he had to leave Cos he is the only child and practically all his mum had. He is now ready to go back and finish his service year but he doesn’t know how to go about it .

PLEASE WE NEED GUIDANCE!!! �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dwilly001:
Hello everyone! Please I have a very seriously question (On behalf of a good friend) and I really need people who have been in this situation to please help out for the sake of God.

I have a friend I meet in Bauchi camp (wailo) We both relocated to Ekiti after camp but after 5month in Ekiti his mum got sick and he had to leave Cos he is the only child and practically all his mum had. He is now ready to go back and finish his service year but he doesn’t know how to go about it .

After 5 months? shocked . He will have to remobilize and repeat the service year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by barbiegirlie7: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys...quick question, can I be from Lagos State and still serve in lagos State. I'm thinking of working it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dwilly001: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Does that mean he has to go to camp again or just PPA? How can he go about it all ? Please explain in details .Thanks�
Coolcraze:
After 5 months? shocked . He will have to remobilize and repeat the service year
does that mean he will have to go to camp again or just get a PPA? How would he go about it all ? Please explain in details . Thanks �
Dwilly001:

Dwilly001:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CloudKickin(f): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2019
barbiegirlie7:
Hi guys...quick question, can I be from Lagos State and still serve in lagos State. I'm thinking of working it.

Do you mean you originate from Lagos or you just live here? If it’s the former then yes but only if you have connections. I’m sure there could be a way to do it without connections but having a connection is a faster and more certain route.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by barbiegirlie7: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2019
CloudKickin:

Do you mean you originate from Lagos or you just live here? If it’s the former then yes but only if you have connections. I’m sure there could be a way to do it without connections but having a connection is a faster and more certain route.

Originate from Lagos state... thanks for the reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonyinks: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello please there is a mistake on the year of graduation on my certificate I have December 14 2015 and on Nysc portal I have October 14 2015 please what can I do..... Plz this is urgent
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tonyinks: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello please there is a mistake on the year of graduation on my certificate I have December 14 2015 and on Nysc portal I have October 14 2015 please what can I do..... Plz this is urgent

Please someone should help me on this thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrAnalyst: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
WeighWordSon:

Go to your school. Academic Planning Unit or Students' Affairs. You should get it there

Thanks a lot for this. I got the needed information at the Careers Unit.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Dwilly001:
Does that mean he has to go to camp again or just PPA? How can he go about it all ? Please explain in details .Thanks� does that mean he will have to go to camp again or just get a PPA? How would he go about it all ? Please explain in details . Thanks �
he doesn't have to go for camo again. Just the PPA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lindylii(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Yes you can

My name is Cynthia . I help corpers work their nysc posting or redeployment to any state of their choice at a cost.

This is a genuine contact and I can guarantee you of refund if your posting/redeployment is not done which has never happened before.

Call/whatsapp 09057688805 for details. Kindly tell your friends who would need my services. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dwilly001: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Ok!! Thank you, so he will go back to Ekiti right??
Coolcraze:
he doesn't have to go for camo again. Just the PPA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dwilly001:
Ok!! Thank you, so he will go back to Ekiti right??
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Doyinol: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hi,

If you're looking to relocate contact me on 08085445010.
I have a fixed fee of #50,000 for Lagos and Abuja.
Negotiable for other locations.
Your relocation will be on your portal on the last day of camp.
I have 5 slots left, hurry while stock lasts
Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayinkabelove1: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.

If you are interested just chat me up Whatsapp 09059372785
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ManuelJ: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please my friend need help. While registering for batch B stream 1, it showed him exemption letter and he was trying to resolve it all to no avail. Now, when he logged in to his dashboard on the NYSC portal, there is no window for correction of date of birth. It's only change of name, click to make payments and update documents windows that are available. Please what do he do. Because he's really desperate to join this stream 2.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
ManuelJ:
Please my friend need help. While registering for batch B stream 1, it showed him exemption letter and he was trying to resolve it all to no avail. Now, when he logged in to his dashboard on the NYSC portal, there is no window for correction of date of birth. It's only change of name, click to make payments and update documents windows that are available. Please what do he do. Because he's really desperate to join this stream 2.
Aiit you can contact me... There might be a solution but I can't assure you if he'll follow this stream... Hopefully batch C
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xtain7: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2019
For your nysc redeployment contact : https:///2348063290512

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.