Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083967 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Swizz1: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2019
precadel:

I did but she told me to go to the secretariat and when I got there Dey said after camp b4 we can be attended to

seems you were not attending CDS..you might be fined or likely extension
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
My sis is complaining of not being paid her June allowance

Please help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ThemieWilliams: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
hello..please is there anyone that can help with primary assignment in any ministry at abeokuta in ogun state?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by precadel: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Swizz1:

seems you were not attending CDS..you might be fined or likely extension
I did ooo....my CDs form is full gan...I was in special CDs sef...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Masterrhymes: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Are you an NYSC corper in Abuja or Cross River? Get certified in Cisco certifications before you graduate.

Provided by a premium Cisco partner in Nigeria

https:///LLRQ02LQzKjISKITUnYlaD (Abuja)

https:///BK8J4oYU8haG2I1zxNy7ol (cross river)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Reasonsable101: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Seeing is believing..
Let's work on your medical fitness report
And
Medical certificate for redeployment...

Cost is very affordable...

WhatsApp us

1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarvel(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Darkchocolate:

Don't worry yourself about this at all.

You will receive your 1st allowance whilst in camp ...cash lump sum. It is up to you what you do with that. After that, a list will come out with everyone s details and exactly which bank and branch to open an account with. Yes, NYSC likes to be in serious control! undecided. They also do it this way so that individual banks are not bombarded with just nysc. I think they have a contract with 3 or 4 banks and all nysc accounts will be in those banks spread out throughout their branches in the state to mutually benefit each branch.

So bother not yourself with that. When the time comes, get the details of where your designated bank and branch is...after camp (and after sorting out your PPA) take a trip to the bank in question with your documents and voila!

Hello, what if they assigned me to ACCESS BANK and i have an ACCESS BANK B4?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FEMITE04(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good afternoon admin please what i wanna say is that i tired to login into my NYSC portal now but was told that my account has been suspended please what should i do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fashdesigncoach(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
MAXIMIZE YOUR SERVICE YEAR!

PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE!

LET ME HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL FASHION DESIGN!

ONE ON ONE ONLINE TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP AVAILABLE

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR DETAILS

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vv2019: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Buying a fake diploma is not an easy task
If you are unable to graduate properly for some reason, you will not get a diploma. When you are looking for a job, you will not be able to reach many positions. If you have the ability and confidence, consider buying a high imitation diploma so that you can cross the threshold. So how many sellers selling fake academic certificates on the market, how do you choose? First, you can exclude sellers who don't have a website. More than 90% of them are scammers. Second, you can judge the authenticity of the seller according to the website, for example, look at the sample image of the website. Third, you should choose a high-quality certificate, and cheap sellers can't do what you want. But www.fakeadiploma.com may be able to help you. wish you success.https://www.fakeadiploma.com/

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello Everyone

I went to camp this June but I was asked to leave due to my health issues.
I usually have this issues twice ayear but I didn't bother taking any medical documents with me. I was redeployed base on the camp doctor report.

I haven't gotten my allawee but people in camp have been paid please when am I supposed to get it?

My family are base in Lagos but they told me to fill Ibadan since i don't have doctor report. Can I still work it from oyo to Lagos?

The head of Reg said my data will be uploaded on the 8th of July if I don't see it should I be worried?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusely70(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2019
ThemieWilliams:
hello..please is there anyone that can help with primary assignment in any ministry at abeokuta in ogun state?
What course did you read?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
I just discovered the DOB on my WAEC is 15th July
And the one I have been using is 13th July
Will it affect me in camp I need urgent answer please!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
You should call the account officer of your camp he will send your money to the account you opened. And as per the redeployment you will know where you have been redeployed to on Monday when you check your dashboard
stephnexi:
Hello Everyone

I went to camp this June but I was asked to leave due to my health issues.
I usually have this issues twice ayear but I didn't bother taking any medical documents with me. I was redeployed base on the camp doctor report.

I haven't gotten my allawee but people in camp have been paid please when am I supposed to get it?

My family are base in Lagos but they told me to fill Ibadan since i don't have doctor report. Can I still work it from oyo to Lagos?

The head of Reg said my data will be uploaded on the 8th of July if I don't see it should I be worried?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by edyken001: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I just discovered the DOB on my WAEC is 15th July
And the one I have been using is 13th July
Will it affect me in camp I need urgent answer please!!!
yes it will uou will need to correct it online or wait till you get to camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
edyken001:
yes it will uou will need to correct it online or wait till you get to camp
Can I correct it in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Agapezena: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=Darkchocolate post=38515779]Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb

When is batch b stream 2 going for camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austema(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello, am Batch A 2019 corper, I requested for relocation last week, and up till now it has not been approved, I thought they are sopos to accept or decline my request today, just as the Batch B1 are been posted or relocated today,and again I want to even cancel the request but the option is no longer available. thanks for your usual quick reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Austema:
Hello, am Batch A 2019 corper, I requested for relocation last week, and up till now it has not been approved, I thought they are sopos to accept or decline my request today, just as the Batch B1 are been posted or relocated today,and again I want to even cancel the request but the option is no longer available. thanks for your usual quick reply.
is it showing application processing on your portal?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austema(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Coolcraze:
is it showing application processing on your portal?
somthing like that, it showing application is being processed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
Austema:
somthing like that, it showing application is being processed
I don't think you can cancel it till they approve or decline it. How did you apply for the relocation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austema(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Coolcraze:
I don't think you can cancel it till they approve or decline it. How did you apply for the relocation?
I apply it on my dashboad base on insecurity, I did not even attach any evidence, and my desired place is Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Austema post=80076091] I apply it on my dashboad base on insecurity, I did not even attach any evidence, and my desired place is Abuja.[quote]Lol. Where are you currently serving?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austema(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Coolcraze post=80076536][/quote] Niger state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jadsy01(f): 12:24am On Jul 09, 2019
NYSC speaks on ‘riot’ by corps members

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Lagos State, on Monday, said there was no riot by corps members at its orientation camp in Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos on Sunday.
Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/08/nysc-speaks-on-riot-by-corps-members/

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Austema(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Coolcraze post=80076536][/quote]Niger state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Austema:
Niger state
well since you don't want it anymore I don't think you have anything to worry about

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.