Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1140882 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by afoobiggy700(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello all, my name is on the senate list but am not ready for service for now. Please what should I do.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spexo001(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR

****UPDATE 04/08/2019****

We still here fam! Goodluck to the folks about to start!

will nysc be mobilizing stream 2 by November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2019
This post is for the Prospective NYSC Batch C Corps members.

Get your comprehensive Medical Certificate for 1k Only.

You pay after service. Offer valid till Wednesday, 23rd

Contact me through the WhatsApp link on my signature.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by webcrawlers00: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
NERDY ME?
We have really improved the world of the cave in the digital age artificial intelligence. block chain. Augmented reality and virtual reality. Cloud Computing among others are the things we all love with those trying relentlessly cheesy science to all easy if you do not see well in their invention until now you .back simply ungrateful to my article ..below are some of the latest expenses techs>>

Artificial intelligence

In computer science, artificial intelligence, sometimes called artificial intelligence, intelligence is demonstrated by machines, unlike natural intelligence displayed by man, for example, speech recognition, problem solving, the learning and planning

lets take a look at the creator of artificial intelligence (AI)

John McCarthy

Another step towards the development of modern artificial intelligence has been the creation of the logic theorist. Designed by Newell and Simon in 1955, it can be considered the first AI program. The person who finally coined the term artificial intelligence and is considered the father of AI is John McCarthy

artificial intelligence
John McCarthy
Read more>>
https://webcrawlerdomain..com/2019/10/nerdy-me.html
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by webcrawlers00: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please does anyone have any idea when BATCH C S2 final clearance is....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Doyinol: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nysc posting to your preferred state.

Contact me with your:
Call up number
Name
Preferred state of posting.

Lagos and Abuja 50k other states 45k

Call me on 08085445010
99% sure the almost impossible 1% will get a refund
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tsam96(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Pls my surname was wrongly spelled on my University Senate list. Can anyone with authentic information assist with the procedure for getting this rectified. I'm getting differing answers online so I'd prefer someone with firsthand experience with the same issue or similar issue. Thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 2:47am On Oct 23, 2019
I recently came upon a platform where NYSC can tell their stories. This is the website link InterviewStories . I believe a lot of us will want to share our NYSC story too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by psalmdave(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is anybody still having issues with Senate list?.....mine is not yet out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
The earlier the better they say....
Contact us today for an unfailing redeployment to any state of your choice at a very affordable rate.

I give you the guarantee and the genuity you won't find anywhere else...

Don't go gambling with your money where you can get the best here and later come complaining.

Details in the post below.....

CALL/WHATSAPP/TEXT
Zenith Educational Services

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
A friend of mine is having a problem with his NYSC registration. His state of origin is OSUN & his school mistakenly chose OYO. What can he do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DeeCherry(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good evening,

There was an input error of the day and month i finished my ND while registering (the year was correct) will this affect my registration in camp, or will I get a chance to rectify it before deloyment?
Also, I have with me my ND statement of results, not certificate as stated by Nysc.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
DeeCherry:
Good evening,

There was an input error of the day and month i finished my ND while registering (the year was correct) will this affect my registration in camp, or will I get a chance to rectify it before deloyment?
Also, I have with me my ND statement of results, not certificate as stated by Nysc.

Not at all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jored: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
*Do you know any batch C corps member??*
I’m glad to inform you that direct posting will commence immediately.

With direct posting, there is no need for redeployment. Your state of choice is sure!!! You'll be posted there (camp and service year)

All States are available.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jored: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jored:
*Do you know any batch C corps member??*
I’m glad to inform you that direct posting will commence immediately.

With direct posting, there is no need for redeployment. Your state of choice is sure!!! You'll be posted there (camp and service year)

All States are available.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DeeCherry(f): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Corpzenith:

Not at all
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lekan008(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bestlily:

No problem...i may not be able to have a discuss with u via email as a result of phone issue.

As for the PPA matter, i was deployed to another school.
Thanks!
Hope you're enjoying Oyo State?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vivian5000(f): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Guys please I have a problem or mayb not so much of a problem undecided
My statement t of result bears Oji Chidinma Vivian...
While my green card bears Oji vivian Chidinma...
Please is this an issue? I don't want to go to camp and get sent back cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Soneh(m): 5:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Please i got my medical cert from one of these guys selling online, though it looks authentic but when i went to have it printed, the Cafe guy told me it would not be accepted in camp because the signature on it isn't written with pen. In his words"scanned signatures are not accepted in camp". How true is this.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Soneh:
Please i got my medical cert from one of these guys selling online, though it looks authentic but when i went to have it printed, the Cafe guy told me it would not be accepted in camp because the signature on it isn't written with pen. In his words"scanned signatures are not accepted in camp". How true is this.
Definitely not from me. Scanned signatures are not accepted. I always explain that to people. Who did if for you?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Voge097: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2019
What activities do you recommend?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayinkabelove1: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
Registration for NYSC 2019 BATCH C have started. Join this group to stay connected and updated on the current news regarding NYSC 2019 BATCH C copy this link to join https://chat. whatsapp.com/GW7EDUdiLcbAiFQDFSS3MU pls remember to share the group link with your friends
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iphyjones(f): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm a foreign student having issues with my date of birth. Once I put my matric number it brings out my profile including date of birth 1933... Pls what can I do. I need help urgently tnxs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Congratulations to all Batch C Stream 2 Corps Member passing out....

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Soneh(m): 4:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Crazeworld:
Definitely not from me. Scanned signatures are not accepted. I always explain that to people. Who did if for you?
I got it from some guy online. if I'm buying from you, how do you deliver it. Do you waybill it or you send it in soft copy for me to print.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Soneh:

I got it from some guy online. if I'm buying from you, how do you deliver it. Do you waybill it or you send it in soft copy for me to print.
Yes I can waybill it to you if you want or I just stamp and send electronically then you sign on the stamp yourself. Whichever one appeals to you, check my signature for WhatsApp link

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.