Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086441 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
The earlier the better they say is wise enough for the smart ones.

Get your genuine redeployment.

Details on flyer below...

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ohkikihorlar123: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Have you seen your ppa bcoz i av not also seen mine?? How did u go about it?
Chineskylove:
Pls I have a question disturbing me , I just came from camp not too long, I did relocation from Osun to Lagos, so I have done all the requirement at nysc secretariat and done my account documentation, but up still now I hv not seen my PPA in my dashboard. My LGA clearance for monthly clearance will I still go to nysc secretariat on surulere
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnjohnson(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Chineskylove:
Pls I have a question disturbing me , I just came from camp not too long, I did relocation from Osun to Lagos, so I have done all the requirement at nysc secretariat and done my account documentation, but up still now I hv not seen my PPA in my dashboard. My LGA clearance for monthly clearance will I still go to nysc secretariat on surulere

You're meant to see it, 1 or 2 weeks after your clearance surulere but if you didn't still see it after then, I suggest you go back there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
For Propective Batch C NYSC members, check this thread for your needed documents
https://www.nairaland.com/5457256/get-medical-certificate-medical-report
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bobomaster: 3:12am On Oct 09, 2019
We all know that NYSC is a dream for every Nigerian students.
Get your institution degree and get mobilised.
The problem however is that most students wants to go to a particular state but don't have the luxury to do that.
Some of us after been posted plans to redeploy.
I can help solve that... I'll help you get POSTED to any state you desire.

LEGIT NO SCAM ZONE.

If you want to be POSTED to a STATE for NYSC or process your DEPLOYMENT to a particular STATE.

My phone number is:

Let's chat on WhatsApp.

Happy Serving your Father's Land.

https:///2348117876660
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by khizzomane007(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2019
Please how long does nysc registration stay on for
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
I want to ask same question asked by the person above me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lekan008(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bestlily:
@lekan008. I came across your quotes on the 2015 NYSC thread on your service year and i would like to ask you some question coz it seems i will be serving at your PPA
I'm very sorry for late response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2019
chrisaria:
How are the bathrooms and toilets. Are they neat and well prepared?
Well prepared? R u asking about the food or the toilets biko
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nofij(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by infogu1111i: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Message from the Author of the book " HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"

IF BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS SHORT REPORT YOU THINK IT DOES NOT WORTH THE TIME YOU SPENT READING IT( SINCERELY), KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GIVE YOU THE BOOK AS A GIFT.

As a student or an entrepreneur getting this book is one of the BEST thing you will do for yourself,and the earlier you get it, the better.

We have received several testimonies from student and non student who already have access to this book from different states of this great country,who have started doing exploits with the INFORMATION they have learned from the book and how they have effectively started at-least one of the strategies shared in the book.

Testimonies on how this book have helped them greatly in starting and effectively running a lucrative business as a student and now living a financial free life in school.

Our team are working on having these testimonies on video format not just printed, and it will be published soon on our blog or our YouTube channel.

I used to give this book out for free as a way of assisting Higher Institutions students to be able to live a financial free life in school,BUT i realized that what you PAY for,you VALUE more(no matter the amount you pay for it)you definitely will value it,that is why i decide to place a token amount before you can have complete access to the book,because of its VALUE.

I want you to know that the monies you will make from the business(es) you will start as a result of applying at-least one of the strategies shared in this book is far much more than the token you will pay to have complete access to this book.

The book is worth more than the stated amount,but i decided to make it this affordable so that no one will have an excuse of not being able to have access to the VITAL INFORMATION i shared in the book.

This book not like other books that will only tell you the details of what the person did without guiding you on how to get started,I have provided platform for you to get started with.

If you really DESIRE to know how to financially survive in campus and also to learn the strategies which i used to live a financial free life in campus,you will break all barriers to get this book.

Remember if you really want to see a change in your situation you must first of all DESIRE it,and one major prove that you really desire a change ,is by getting the right INFORMATION about solving that situation,

Secondly,you must DECIDE,that is, you must make the right decision in getting all the information you will need.

Thirdly,you must be able to DISCIPLINE yourself well enough to apply the information you have at your disposal.

Fourthly,you must be DETERMINED,you must make up mind that you will achieve your goals and nothing will stop you from reaching that height or achieving those goals you planed to achieved.

Permit me to say this if after you have complete access to this book and maybe you are the lazy type that is just comfortable with the monies you made just by applying one of the strategies i have shared ,kindly send me an email so i can refund your money back to you because this book is not meant for you. I assume you just want to make money only for yourself ,your family ,friends or people that are close to or related to you alone. That is,you are just comfortable being averagely rich.

Am not saying this for you to feel over excited, neither am i saying this for you to get this book, But this book is NOT meant for students or individuals who wants to be averagely rich,BUT for students or individuals who wants to be wealthy AND also be able to assist others .

I had bad financial experience growing up,and i made up my mind that i will be EXTREMELY WEALTHY,and i will help as much people as i can also to be WEALTHY.

I feel pained seeing some students go through a lot to pay their school fees and other financial obligation,some engaged themselves in some illegal acts just to be able to get money to financed themselves in school.

This is why i have decided to stay awake by this time of the night(2:00 am) on this day( 2nd of October 2019) to give this opportunity to share with only 20 individuals, these strategies that helped me and had helped several other students to live a financial free life in campus. Am confident that if i can effectively influenced these 20 individuals with these information, then being able to survive financially in school wont be a problem anymore.

If i was able to take care of my financial responsibilities while in school as a Mechanical Engineering student of The Great Yaba College of Technology without needing any form of financial assistant whatsoever from anyone,You also can do it. YES, I MEAN YOU!!!

The information you will learn will not only help you live a financial free life in campus, but even when you leave the four wall of the school.

But before we continue,i will like to say, This opportunity is not meant for everyone,but only for individuals who truly want to know how to financially survive in campus.

If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send an email cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: Am Interested in HTFSIC

Kindly note, only the first 20 emails received will be attended to.

The fact is that, Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such vital information as this,but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

If anything else did not inspire you to get this information,the fact that an engineering student who did not grow up with some fatherly advice started a business that helped at-least 15-20 students on an average every week to live a financial free life in campus and also be able to pay their bills,should motivate you to get this book.

If i was able to start and effectively run my business with no cash as at the time i started,and today i have been able to build several businesses that is fetching me tons of cash, you also can,the choice is yours.

You have all it takes to be successful

There are some opportunities that comes once, this is one of such opportunities.

Count yourself privileged to have this INFORMATION, because there are many people out there that needs it but have not had access to reading it yet.

I wish you the best in life and i await your exploits.

One of the things i learned from one of my mentor a long time ago which i will never forget: He said to me,Son one major difference between a rich man and a poor man is ACCESS TO THE RIGHT INFORMATION.

In today's world, having access to the right INFORMATION is key to being successful in life..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bestlily(f): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2019
lekan008:

I'm very sorry for late response.

No problem...i may not be able to have a discuss with u via email as a result of phone issue.

As for the PPA matter, i was deployed to another school.
Thanks!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Get your regularisation approved in a 4days frame, quick and legit for those in dire need, emergency situations and in need to meet up with this current batch.

All genuine!!!
Flyer below for more details...

Visit www.joyketmotion.com/Zenithcorp today!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chrisaria(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Can someone pls help me with info on the period nysc batch A 2020 registration will commence? I am getting some delays due to jamb regularization so might skip batch c.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2019
chrisaria:
Can someone pls help me with info on the period nysc batch A 2020 registration will commence? I am getting some delays due to jamb regularization so might skip batch c.

Why not ask me bout the express package, it entails that you can make this batch!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
For your medical certificate, check my signature. Price is 1k only
For samples, check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dada01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Looking for a whatsapp group were you can get the latest information on NYSC, NYSC posting assistance, PPA vacancies, medical Fitness certificate etc, join with the link below

https:///GcdDhB1i4SlAwzsxTjyUd6

Or copy and paste it in ur browser
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sageb: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is there any one here who can help me with regards to relocation to the south south states at a moderate price, he/she should indicate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingadex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pls, I Really Need Your Help.... I'm a Corp Member post to bauchi from oyo state last year Batch 18C.... Due to panic of trouble in the north during election, My mom beg me not to go during election which make me to miss three Months clearance, Feb, Mar nd april.... on getting there in april after election, i was told they can not accept me again...that i should leave their state, i was called later to face the panel and at the panel i was told i have been absconded. That they will call me later to come and fill some document and return the allawee that i have collected. But since then they have not call me. I'm always in touch with my Li who told me they will call me. But Now that My mates have pass out, I'm really confused.....Pls is there anyone who have the idea of how to go about it? Pls God Bless
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kaodi18: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
sageb:
Is there any one here who can help me with regards to relocation to the south south states at a moderate price, he/she should indicate.
Relocation to any state of your choice within two days contact 09031145061 or you can send a DM on whatsapp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2019

Hi everyone!

Please, I need some help here. My sister is eligible to join the next batch of corpers and we're preparing everything she needs for verification and camp.

However, we are not sure if she will be allowed to use ECOWAS passport for verification, which is what she's been using late last year. She actually started school with an international passport but was robbed last year while on the road during which she her bag were taken away.

Some people are saying Ecowas passport won't be allowed while others are saying it will be allowed. We even called Nysc office in Abuja today but the lady that answered said she thinks it will be accepted but she's not sure. How can't an agent will be sure??

Here are our concerns now :

1. Will Ecowas passport be allowed?

2. Since the passport is a new one which was first stamped late last year, can she attach a police report on the theft incident as proof?

We will be grateful to receive advise on what to do here.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 12:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Joseid:

Hi everyone!

Please, I need some help here. My sister is eligible to join the next batch of corpers and we're preparing everything she needs for verification and camp.

However, we are not sure if she will be allowed to use ECOWAS passport for verification, which is what she's been using late last year. She actually started school with an international passport but was robbed last year while on the road during which she her bag were taken away.

Some people are saying Ecowas passport won't be allowed while others are saying it will be allowed. We even called Nysc office in Abuja today but the lady that answered said she thinks it will be accepted but she's not sure. How can't an agent will be sure??

Here are our concerns now :

1. Will Ecowas passport be allowed?

2. Since the passport is a new one which was first stamped late last year, can she attach a police report on the theft incident as proof?

We will be grateful to receive advise on what to do here.

I believe it should be accepted. But in addition to the Ecowas passport, why can't she enrol for the National ID card? It takes a few minutes to process and almost all organizations in Nigeria honor that paper slip.

For your medical certificate, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2019
Please my Question is this!!.
Will there be Stream 1 and 2 in this forth coming batch C. ??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harzeecoh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
How is it possible for a PCM to get or to be posted to his/her choice of PPA instead of being posted to school for teaching

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Harzeecoh:
How is it possible for a PCM to get or to be posted to his/her choice of PPA instead of being posted to school for teaching

Thanks

If you have a request letter from the choice organisation, yes...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temmydotty(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know National Youth Service Corps Members looking for a PPA?

1) Who have skills in Software Development?
2) Have skills in Sales or have a flair for Sales? Female Preferred.

These applicants should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send a DM to (Whatsapp Only- 08088638672 with your attached CV immediately.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tonywizman: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please why is there no any batch c timetable on nysc official website?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harzeecoh(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dexter247:

If you have a request letter from the choice organisation, yes...

Thanks you

Can you kindly share more enlightenment on it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Harzeecoh:

Thanks you

Can you kindly share more enlightenment on it

Get a request letter from the company you intend to serve in, then submit it to Ict department during the orientation camp exercise, there is 90% chance that you will be posted there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harzeecoh(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Dexter247:

Get a request letter from the company you intend to serve in, then submit it to Ict department during the orientation camp exercise, there is 90% chance that you will be posted there.
Am really grateful for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.