Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085386 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bustaBUST(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2019
Quick question...had anyone here registered but has not seen the green card yet?...my own has been two days
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
bustaBUST:
Quick question...had anyone here registered but has not seen the green card yet?...my own has been two days

Check now.
Mine came this morning.
Registered on Wednesday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EgoLydiaBella: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2019
Please someone help me with a cyber cafe where I can register on Lagos Island
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Masterprecie: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good day... Please there was a mistake on my green card slip the year of graduation suppose to be 2014 - 2019 instead it was 2014-2015 please I want to know if this will affect me in anyway
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Soneh(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
I printed a black and white white green card. Hope there would be no problem when I take it to camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vickysly: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Guys please what's the meaning of this

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by survkun: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
please, i sat for both waec and neco in different school but i fill waec which i don't have any credit there in my nysc online form..i used neco result throughout in school..my question is:which one should i bring along when coming to camp.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
survkun:
please, i sat for both waec and neco in different school but i fill waec which i don't have any credit there in my nysc online form..i used neco result throughout in school..my question is:which one should i bring along when coming to camp.....

They don't need your waec cert in camp bros
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Goldenboy333(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
I want to no if it's possible to reduce my age to enable me go to service with my mate I think I'll be over by the time I'll graduate please I need to no this as early as possible to no what to do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dapzyadix(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Contact us for your direct posting to any state of your choice and relocation from a state to another state.

The service is 100% sure. Be rest assured that refunds will be made if you didn't get your desired posting 2 days after posting is out (100%) guaranteed.

Contact us on 0 8 0 6 6 6 3 3 7 9 8 (Calls and Whatsapp)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CastingCrowns(f): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
I have been having the problem of unavailability of states since yesterday please what does it mean?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwwtortoise(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please how long does it take to change NYSC Date of Birth after I have successfully bought a waec verification pin and requested for an update on the portal?

Urgent !
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MissyKwnly: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
CastingCrowns:
I have been having the problem of unavailability of states since yesterday please what does it mean?
Good evening. Where you able to register? I'll love to know cos several persons have complained about this same issue.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by eminencetoba: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CastingCrowns(f): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2019
MissyKwnly:
Good evening. Where you able to register? I'll love to know cos several persons have complained about this same issue.
I haven't been able to complete the registration.. I just checked my dashboard now and it's still giving the same issue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2019
That nysc interplatoon football.
Wat of us that don't have boots.. Any hope for us to participate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MissyKwnly: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2019
CastingCrowns:

I haven't been able to complete the registration.. I just checked my dashboard now and it's still giving the same issue
this is really sad. I was told to try again tomorrow.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CastingCrowns(f): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2019
MissyKwnly:
this is really sad. I was told to try again tomorrow.
I was told it ll be sorted out tomorrow
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Crazeworld:
This post is for the Prospective NYSC Batch C Corps members.

Get your comprehensive Medical Certificate for 1k Only.

You pay after service. Offer valid till Wednesday, 23rd

Contact me through the WhatsApp link on my signature.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Janetamarha: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Three job openings in a digital agency. Candidates are to resume November 1st. Job Location - Lekki-Ajah axis.

Vacant position 1)
Social Media Manager who is a Canva design pro needed. Must have an eye for lifestyle aesthetics. Must be familiar with social media management tools.

Major job function:
Manage social media pages - Create content calendar, captions, schedule and publish content.

Design - Create canva designs, plan content layout, publish and schedule content. Design with other mobile or desktop design tools, including creating social videos.

Knowledge of other design software like adobe photoshop and video editing software is a plus.

Compensation: N50,000

Send email to Ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Canva Pro”

Note: Please do not apply if you have no knowledge of designing or working with Canva on an expert level.

(Vacant position 2)
Social media manager with great skills in creative content writing. Must have an eye for trends, be witty and creative with words. Must be familiar with social media management tools. Must be ready to research content across major industries.

Major job function:
1. Manage social media pages: Manage social media pages - Create content calendar, captions, schedule and publish content.
2. Content Writing: Create written content, presentations, articles and proposals for the brand.

Knowledge of canva design and graphic designing is a plus.

Compensation: N50,000

Send email to ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Content Writer”

Note: Please do not apply if you cannot write a creative piece of more than 3 pages.

(Vacant position 3)
Creative graphics designer needed to handle graphics, social media designs, presentation designs, proposal designs and other designs that would be needed on a daily basis. Must be able to work swiftly and under pressure.

Must be able to work with Premier Pro as knowledge of video editing and animation is also required.

Compensation: N70,000

Send email to ezeechegiri@gmail.com with the subject “Design and Video Editing Pro.

Note: Please do not apply if you have no knowledge of video editing.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sparkle29: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
I have also been having the issue of no state available for deployment!...plz who knows when it would be rectified!..me no won follow stream 2 o undecided

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IrewumiO(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Once in Final Year, start applying for Jobs, forget about Convocation or NYSC, Just do it.
You may get called by Firms that are impressed by your Courage and background.
I got my first Job offer on the day of my last exam (interviewed as a student) and the second Job before NYSC ended.
*Ayo* *Adeyemi* said and I quote.

Want to find out the real time updates on

- Internship and Industrial Training Opportunities
- Local and International Latest Job Openings
- Interview Tips & Advice
- Resume and CV Writing
- Scholarship Offers and How To Apply
- NYSC Updates and PPA

FOLLOW @MYCAREERMATTERS on
https://Instagram.com/mycareermatters

Kindly Repost!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by greenskittles: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
that "statement of result" they're asking for, can I use a photocopy of my certificate? or do I have to bring my original certificate to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwwtortoise(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
greenskittles:
that "statement of result" they're asking for, can I use a photocopy of my certificate? or do I have to bring my original certificate to camp?

Make photocopies and bring the original along.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by andycoal40(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
vivian5000:
Guys please I have a problem or mayb not so much of a problem undecided
My statement t of result bears Oji Chidinma Vivian...
While my green card bears Oji vivian Chidinma...
Please is this an issue? I don't want to go to camp and get sent back cry

I hv this same issue too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by andycoal40(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
iphyjones:
I'm a foreign student having issues with my date of birth. Once I put my matric number it brings out my profile including date of birth 1933... Pls what can I do. I need help urgently tnxs

U need to change it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by andycoal40(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Elina123:
Is there anything like steam 2 batchc registration?
Or is it that we will register for batchc but will be given different stream.

Pls need answers

No pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamawara(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Mrviktor:
That nysc interplatoon football.
Wat of us that don't have boots.. Any hope for us to participate

Get ur boots from home , or you can borrow from your colleagues, nysc will not provide boots oh
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamawara(m): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2019
survkun:

You are done with WAEC and NECO, all you need is ur University degree, nortification or statement. They don't need ur waec
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamawara(m): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2019
andycoal40:

I hv this same issue too

It's not a problem bro. U are good to go. congrats
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by feran15(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Hello, I hear that medical fitness certificate to be presented at camp usually get rejected. Does anyone know why?

And is it safe to pay these "doctors" online for a certificate that would be sent soft copy by email to be printed

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.