Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1088726 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by xactcore(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Good morning

Has anyone checked there portal recently

It boldly written at the dashboard that
" sorry you are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter"

Does that also implies to anyone in batch C stream 2

Thanks
Regards
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Consultant2019: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dear All,

Graduate Trainee and Experienced Hire (1- 3 years) jobs are the most competitive jobs in Nigeria; hence you need to be on top of your game to secure a very fantastic offer. Once you get it right at this level; you will have a less stressful career than the average people.
So I (my Company) am creating this whatsapp group where i will share vital job openings to potential employees within the categories. There are lot of good Companies out there looking for fresh graduate and experienced hire like you but the information is not circulating.
The aim is to to link you to such potential employers at no fee.
All you have to do is send a mail to davidconsult2019@gmail.com; indicating your whatsapp number, sex, name and your preferred work location.

Please note we have limited spaces and it is going to be on a first come, first serve basis.

Remember the difference between "the successful" and "not so successful" is Information.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by newuser002: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2019
I was exempted due to wrong date of graduation,pls who can help me,i registered in june batch b
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lekmyth(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
xactcore:
Good morning

Has anyone checked there portal recently

It boldly written at the dashboard that
" sorry you are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter"

Does that also implies to anyone in batch C stream 2

Thanks
Regards
I got the same message on my dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Admin7000: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Champjar: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
jericco1:

just create an account and whenever you're ready to go, proceed with registration

How do I create an account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jericco1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Champjar:

How do I create an account
Umm if you've been mobilized, just register with your email and you're phone number that's all
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Is the batch c 2 orientation camp this year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olorid: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Sorry! You are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

I registered with stream II already that is supposed to go to camp 28th of nov 2019 was wondering if their is another stream aside from this or this message means something else.. Please someone should help me with explaining what this means
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
olorid:
Sorry! You are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter.

I registered with stream II already that is supposed to go to camp 28th of nov 2019 was wondering if their is another stream aside from this or this message means something else.. Please someone should help me with explaining what this means
grin i just saw the same thing nw. Who has an answer for us o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BilltheDON(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pay On delivery

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BilltheDON(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
THE SEASON IS HERE.
With capital as low as 15k,(PAY ON n DELIVERY ) you can start a plain and pattern material business and make huge profit.
��
Follow this link to
join

https:///IBtcsYq4rP2CaFCXe3AZR3

We are not money doublers, we do real business....
Goods arrive within 5 days (maximum) depending on your location.

You can buy wholesale or retail. Partner with us now.
We offer great quality fabrics, senator materials are available.
Join and you won't regret it ���
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Harzeecoh(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Good Day,

Please i need available PPA in Ogun State . I am a 2019 batch c stream 1 Corp member looking for a PPA in Ogun State.

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunicekid(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Harzeecoh:
Good Day,

Please i need available PPA in Ogun State . I am a 2019 batch c stream 1 Corp member looking for a PPA in Ogun State.

Thanks
Okay...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WebDocAgri: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
NYSC batch C stream II 2019 is now available on the portal
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by solutionarena: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Reach Millions of customer & Grow Your Business with Bulk SMS Marketing!
*SMS @ N1.70Kobo*
Contact EadeSMS today on call/whatsapp: +2348186219002
Visit www.eadesms.com to get started
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigval5: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you need a good place of primary assignment as a Corper, kindly check out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by napoleonbaba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
How long does online relocation takes to work out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Brunicekid(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
WebDocAgri:
NYSC batch C stream II 2019 is now available on the portal
Yes, the call-up letter is now available for Nysc batch c stream 2 corpers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fuadeiza(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Please, how do i get to NYSC Secretariat from Ikorodu
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by survkun: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi...I was deployed to Lagos state and already av a firm to work with though not register to nysc to take corps member...pls how can I posted to tat firm...pls help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by crownprince2017: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
If u need genuine medical report and u are in Ilorin, don't hesitate to call me n get it a fresh at our office...

Call 07062934246

Note: medical report with scanned signature are rejected on camp, small word is enough for the wise they said.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.