Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1087184 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Just 3weeks

Wow. Did dey give u an ATM or paid directly to ur account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Mrviktor:

Wow. Did dey give u an ATM or paid directly to ur account
They pay directly into your account you submitted during the clearance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olabiyisi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), on Monday, beg to Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor, to increase the allowance of corps members in the state’s institutions.
Stephen Gabriel Dewan, the coordinator of NYSC in Enugu State, made the appeal during the swearing-in ceremony of 2019, Batch ‘C’ Stream 2 corps members at Awgu Orientation Camp.

Corps members serving in state’s institutions within Enugu were paid N1, 000 monthly while their colleagues in the remote areas receive N4, 000 monthly continue reading here>>>https://www.9jaschoolnews.com.ng/2019/12/nysc-beg-enugu-governor-to-increase.html
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2019
For your redeployment, relocation, posting and PPA to any state of your choice, get in touch with me through my digits below with 100% assurance.
Lagos and Abuja-50k
Other states-40k
How it works: you make a part payment along with your details and complete the payment upon confirmation I'll send to you.
Latest testimony from a satisfied individual.
Tested and trusted...Get in touch via whatsapp or phone below.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YemiDSN: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
This information goes to Corp Members within Lagos, Kastina, Kaduna, Niger or Akwa-Ibom State

By Collecting basic information with your phone you can make extra Cash.

Join our data collection crew and make some cool money by using your phone to collect simple information around your [/b]PPA.[/b] Anyone who can type and share/upload pictures on WhatsApp, Instagram or Facebook can do it. It is so easy and so much fun.

Our app, [/b]Datacrowd[/b] is an Android based app, designed to collect quick and instant survey data, pictures and videos with geographical coordinates across Nigeria. It can collect prices of products, product display on a supermarket shelf, images of billboards around you, traffic information where you are, types of animals you see everyday, images of product sachet you find on your way daily etc. [/b]Just anything!.[/b]

[/b]Data Science Nigeria[/b] is set to collect massive set of quick observation data and images across the country in 5 states, covering all the local government areas in these 5 states. It is a project that will take 4-8 weeks and even more!

Our data collectors must be resident in these local government areas to qualify.

Download the app at: https:///DataCrowd

JOIN the data collector community : https:///2KNiQsC

Instructions on how to use the app is available via https:///2Qro8NM

Please Note: Our data collectors must be resident in these Local Government Areas to qualify.

For Enquiries:
Abel - +2349060007001 or abel@datasciencenigeria.ai
Yemi - +2348140022200 or oluyemi@datasciencenigeria.ai

Meet Data Science Nigeria
www.datasciencenigeria.org
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

They pay directly into your account you submitted during the clearance

Ehen..
I doubt cuz we filled one Polaris form like dat for express card..
And most people do go there to check if dia card is ready. So am actually kinda confused right now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Mrviktor post=84623695]

Ehen..
I doubt cuz we filled one Polaris form like dat for express card..
And most people do go there to check if dia card is ready. So am actually kinda confused right now. [/quote
If it's for state clearance for state allowance that am certain of, you can either use any account number you want, either the one nysc opened for you in camp or the one you've been banking with.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Abanekechizoba2 post=84634310][/quote]
Am confused..
So there's no need going back to check for ATM at alausa since u assuring d money will be paid directly into our current account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yustash001(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Are we going to be paid our December allawee cos he here in Bauchi we didn't do any clearance?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jewery(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2019
For your medical report and relocation to any state of your choice, kindly contact me on 07037068285
Or join my WhatsApp group
https:///FKOPNuEGJDp2ydqAio3kUY
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perra: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls house, is there an NYSC batch that enters camp january or late december?

My school will release their graduation list this month and i know the next thing is youth service ,...but i dont know if to prepare for december or january?

I just want to know if their is usually mobilization both december and january??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mrviktor:

Am confused..
So there's no need going back to check for ATM at alausa since u assuring d money will be paid directly into our current account
If you guys opened an account for this purpose,you need to go pick up your atm because you'll use it to withdraw of course.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lekkan(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2019
What's up with corpers that redeploy back to Lagos.. Has anyone's statecode changed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Batolic: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Am in need of agro related PPA in oyo state preferrably ibadan
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

If you guys opened an account for this purpose,you need to go pick up your atm because you'll use it to withdraw of course.

We filled a Polaris form..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Perra:

My school will release their graduation list this month and i know the next thing is youth service ,...but i dont know if to prepare for december or january?

I just want to know if their is usually mobilization both december and january??
you have to wait till late February or March that's when next batch Will go
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mrviktor:

We filled a Polaris form..
It's good then, all you need do is go to the polaris branch that came to register you guys and request for your atm card.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Zenith Educational Services
We offer one of the best and genuine services, we are professionals and deliver at an impeccable efficiency rate.

We are Fast
We are Efficient
We are Genuine
We are Affordable
We are Zenith Educational Services.

No Stress
No Fear
No Delay
No Setbacks

Your one stop to all JAMB and NYSC problems.

Call us today for more enquiries...

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

It's good then, all you need do is go to the polaris branch that came to register you guys and request for your atm card.

grin grin grin

Am. Very confused right now.
Am not talking of nysc allowance oh. Am talking of state allowance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mrviktor:

grin grin grin

Am. Very confused right now.
Am not talking of nysc allowance oh. Am talking of state allowance
Lol yes I know. State allowance comes every month end or some states pay every 2 months. Enquire about the payment method of yours or just wait for month end. There must be an account you registered for the state allowance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

Compliments of the season to one and all!!!!

We bring our own glad tidings as we celebrate this wonderful season of blessings.

We giving 20% discount on regularisation.

It's that time of blessing, and we feeling blessed!!!

Hurry now while offer Lasts

Zenith Educational Services

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Heritageous: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Room in a flat available in Awotan. Contact
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Potorico043:

Month end hopefully

What about people that redeploy to Lagos, should we also go to ikeja to register with our I.D card?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Perra:

Unilag?

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnnnyweeezy: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
There is a job opening for male corp memebers in a company at Ikoyi, Lagos... if you are yet to find a ppa and looking for one on the island, please send a whatsapp message to this number; 07084564164.....and you'll get paid
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Paulmichael1920:
MESSAGE ME FOR THE CHEAT CODE ON WHATSAPP :- 08119572372

MTN users only.
My Service fee 2k. And browse free for 1year
pay before or pay after?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrviktor(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Lol yes I know. State allowance comes every month end or some states pay every 2 months. Enquire about the payment method of yours or just wait for month end. There must be an account you registered for the state allowance.

Polaris bank..
We filled a form.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tu9ic3(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Potorico043:

Register for?

Lagos state allowance

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.